In the mid-term administration plan, Tepco decided to send all of their employees to Fukushima for decontamination from 2013.
They are sent to Fukushima for 2~3 times a year, about 100,000 people in total will go to Fukushima annually.
This is not volunteer, this is obligation.
Google translation of an excerpt from the Nikkei report:
Published: October 27th, 2012 at 5:30 pm ET
- Report: 12 million yen “to censor Twitter” being spent by city starting to burn disaster debris September 18, 2012
- Anger Intensifying: Mayor says Tepco report a whitewash — “I feel they are liars… I have nothing but doubts about this report” (AUDIO & VIDEO) June 27, 2012
- Sickened Fukushima Worker: “Tepco is God… we are slaves” — Employees beaten, threatened with death for speaking out (VIDEO) January 14, 2014
- Officials reveal about 2 Trillion becquerels of Fukushima radioactive material flowed into ocean every month during 2013 — “Deadly strontium” releases now more than double cesium — “Strontium gets into your bones… it changes the equation” (VIDEO) August 29, 2014
- Report: What is going on at Daiichi? Fukushima fallout increased Nov. 2-4 — Highest back-to-back days in months (CHARTS) November 5, 2012