Reactor building, a large amount of debris … … Publish Photos No. 1, Yomiuri Shimbun, May 15, 2011:
Double doors near the southeast entrance of the robot, a high dose was recorded 2000 mm per hour Sv radiation measurements, the scattering state is not reflected in particular. TEPCO is the result of high concentrations of polluted water flowed in the pipe near this location are expected to record high doses.
Published: May 14th, 2011 at 5:04 pm ET
- Highest Yet: Radiation inside Reactor No. 1 drywell rises to 250 Sieverts per hour June 4, 2011
- 4,000 millisieverts per hour detected at No. 1 reactor building June 4, 2011
- New indoor radiation dose record at Fukushima — 5 sieverts per hour detected at Reactor No. 1 — May be higher as it exceeded capacity of measuring device August 2, 2011
- Highest radiation dose yet at Reactor No. 1 — 204 Sieverts per hour in drywell May 25, 2011
- Off the Chart: 225 Sieverts per hour at Reactor No. 1 — Highest radiation dose yet measured May 30, 2011