According to the Russian news agency Prima Media, from January to September in this year, the radiation dose exceeded of Russia standard value was detected from 319 goods, such as used car, food, medical supplies and others which were imported from Japan, to the Russian Far East ports.
The Russia customhouse did not accept importing 284 goods, then, send back to Japan.
145 goods send back to Japan in whole last year, due to the radiation dose exceeded of standard value was detected in the Russian Far East area.
But, It will reach almost double compared to 2011 with this year, even until September.
Published: November 7th, 2012 at 10:16 am ET
- Video & Audio: At least 1 meteorite has fallen -Russian Emergency Official February 15, 2013
- Scientists: Radioactive cesium at 10 times above normal levels detected 800 km away from Fukushima September 14, 2012
- Mayor: “We would end up dying, polluted to radiation all over” if we returned to Fukushima (VIDEO) February 7, 2013
- Symposium in Japan: Gov’t must be stopped from burying effects of Fukushima radiation — Official: Russian authorities did more for citizens post-Chernobyl than Japan has after Fukushima August 31, 2012
- Russian Expert: ‘Fukushima situation far from stabilizing’ December 13, 2011