This is a special discussion thread to share and discuss activities, broadcasts, and other special events commemorating 3/11.
At my request a trusted friend in Japan said they think one of the best charities is Japan Chernobyl Foundation.
Here is the link: http://jcf.ne.jp/about/about7.html (ENENews has no affiliation or connection with this organization)
Thanks to all the kind and generous people who write in with great suggestions and encouragement… and of course those news tips.
Published: March 9th, 2012 at 12:00 am ET
- FORUM: Methods for combating radiation and its effects September 1, 2012
- FORUM: Links to news articles, reports, and posts that contain false or misleading information September 1, 2012
- FORUM: General Nuclear Issues Discussion Thread October 1, 2014
- FORUM: What should be done about Japan burning radioactive debris? September 1, 2012
- FORUM: Off-Topic Discussion Thread (Non-Nuclear Issues) October 1, 2014