In May, Fukushima City government sent questionnaires to 5,000 people of over 20 years old living in Fukushima City and to 500 people who [have already] evacuated out of Fukushima City.
The result showed 34% of them answered “They want to evacuate even now”.
Among people who evacuated to out of Fukushima City [...] 55% of them answered “They want to come back to Fukushima City.”
The city government staff comments, “The result is very severe. We need to take some measures.”
Asahi Translation via Google: City survey 34% “I want to escape still” civil Fukushima
Believes that the results of the survey conducted by the Fukushima citizen consciousness, fear of radioactivity TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident, 34% of people and “I want to escape even now,” came out. I showed the intention to nearly half of those who fled to return code is not already. I’m talking about the person in charge of the city, “There is a need to take action. Consequence very tough.”
City residents over the age of 20 … (Subscription Required)
Published: September 16th, 2012 at 6:44 pm ET
- Fukushima Official: Groups demanding measures to protect people from radiation are ‘lefty s**t’ — “I can’t help but only feel pity for their lack of intelligence” June 13, 2013
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012
- Fukushima Film Premiere — Tears from local official: “Not allowing the children to escape is murder” (VIDEO) March 3, 2013
- Top Japan Official: Evacuating Tokyo was a ‘contingency’, not worst-case scenario — "Implementing COST-EFFECTIVE measures was the proper response" February 14, 2012
- Former official posts pics of bloody tissues after daily nosebleed: “You can no longer live in Fukushima”… many suffer due to radiation — Fukushima U. Prof.: Impossible to make it so people can live here — Top Govt Spokesman: Nosebleeds & nuclear disaster NOT related (PHOTOS) May 13, 2014