Thurs 16 June PM! Measure radiation levels, tteuahak! 392 nSv / h, 금.TV, June 16, 2011:
Video, while raising 428 nSv / h climbed up. So amazing.
He went to a radiation detector placed next to me today, too often, 300 nSv / h is used a lot of the terms of your nerves.
Video of the day Thurs, 16 June 2011 was taken around 18:05. [...]
Measurement locations Korea, South Chungcheong Province is specifically. [...]
Published: June 16th, 2011 at 1:14 pm ET
- ‘Breaking News’: South Korea bans 35 Japanese seafood products due to Fukushima radiation fears June 27, 2012
- Cesium-137 hotspot detected in Seoul, South Korea — Emitting 1,000% normal background radiation — 1,200 km from Fukushima November 3, 2011
- South Korea: Radioactive store-bought seaweed measures 0.81 microSv/hr (VIDEO) January 4, 2012
- AFP: Cracks found in South Korea nuclear reactor November 9, 2012
- Asahi: Incident at nuclear plant systematically covered up by South Korea — Official first learned of ‘mishap’ at local restaurant March 16, 2012