Published: May 20th, 2011 at 11:18 am ET

Texas politicians knew agency hid the amount of radiation in drinking water, KHOU, May 19, 2011:

Newly-released e-mails from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality show the agency’s top commissioners directed staff to continue lowering radiation test results, in defiance of federal EPA rules. [...]

“It’s a conspiracy at the TCEQ of the highest order,” said Tom Smith, of the government watchdog group Public Citizen.  “The documents have indicted the management of this commission in a massive cover-up to convince people that our water is safe to drink when it’s not.” [...]

For years, tests performed by the Texas Department of State Health Services showed the utility provided water that exceeded the EPA legal limit for exposure to alpha radiation.  [...]

Published: May 20th, 2011 at 11:18 am ET

1. Belarus Expert: Radiation limits too high after Fukushima — Japan allows 20 times more cesium in drinking water than near Chernobyl October 13, 2011
  2. People in Albuquerque more concerned over black Rio Grande water from Los Alamos-area fire — State officials don’t believe any test results have come back (VIDEO) July 26, 2011
  3. Tokyo drinking water unsafe for infants: Officials — Government distributing bottled water March 23, 2011
  4. EPA posts latest radiation data: Cesium-137 in Delaware drinking water above “Maximum Contaminant Level” June 2, 2011
  5. Mystery? Washington air monitor shows sustained radiation spike on March 31, then goes out of service… Same city where iodine-131 found in drinking water April 6, 2011

434 comments to “A Massive Cover-up”: Texas officials directed staff to change test results that showed drinking water exceeded EPA radiation limits

• If I’m not mistaken,…..isn’t it,”political mumbo jumbo”, that GOT US INTO THIS MESS?

‘We’ KNOW,…that we NEED to listen to ‘their’ “political mumbo jumbo”, VERY carefully–You are a troll afterall. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but like the tortoise, I cross the ‘finish line’ FIRST! I’ll be hearing the words, “Well done my good and faithful servant”. That is ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW to find true peace. I do not need a bunker to survive. I will survive without one-mark my words!

• Darth

I will survive without one – mark my words!

Ahem… How quickly we forget our own words.

You, nor ANYONE else can say who will be left–PERIOD,…no one but Mother Earth herself!

• mark V

“planned maintenance” is the keyword to think about, but this was inevitable years ago only not doing it earlier will give a little shock to some once the bill is delivered

• Thanks Whoopie, but this is all I got when I clicked the link–”Page not found
    Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Lucas Whitefield Hixson | Information Architect | Enformable does not exist”

• anne

Here is the link:

Just copy and paste the title:

Mysterious Smoke Event From Reactor 4 – May 21st 2011
    into google and get many links:

Mysterious Smoke Event From Reactor 4 – May 21st 2011 | Lucas …
    Mysterious Smoke Event From Reactor 4 – May 21st 2011 · May 20th 2011 Fukushima Daiichi Photo · Megabarge Close To Arriving At Fukushima Daiichi – May 20th …
    lucaswhitefieldhixson.com/mysterious-smoke-event-reactor-4-may-21st-2011

Reactor 4 Mysterious Smoke Event May 21st 2011

2 min – 1 hour ago – Uploaded by CompassNorthChicago
    This occurred at 8:27 am CST – 8:35 am CST For More information and pictures go to http://www.lucawhitefieldhixson.com
    More videos for Mysterious Smoke Event From Reactor 4 … »
    Lucas Whitefield Hixson | Information Architect | Enformable
    May 21, 2011 … Mysterious Smoke Event From Reactor 4 – May 21st 2… May 20th 2011 Fukushima Daiichi Photo · Megabarge Close To Arriving At Fukushima …
    lucaswhitefieldhixson.blogspot.com/

• Whoopie

Time for new Air Sampling-R­eactor 4 steaming and smoking

Reactor number 4 has been letting off a lot of steam and smoke as of Saturday am PDT 7:09. Been doing so for last couple of days. Important to have an air sampling in 36 to 72 hours to see if there is an increase in fall out coming our way. Have to keep a close watch on the reactors as issues with structural integrity and corium blobs seeping out of containmen­t.

as of 7:30 am all buildings at Fukushima are obscured. flashes of light have been reported to be spotted earlier in the night hours. could the Brawm team comment on these flashes of light coming from the reactor buildings. Something is not going well over there this am PST.

• Poor Daddy

RT TV link – barge arrives:
    Ban ki-Moon, UN, will convene meeting Sept. 22. They’ll have to have that one in a fucking BUNKER.

• blackmoon

This might be off topic but I think that you will agree it is a breath of fresh air (which we need more than ever).

This makes you believe that we have not completely gone over the edge yet, and that there is still hope.

God bless these TRUE HEROES!

• hawkeye

glad to see ya,boy
    found a sea radiation plume dispersal model
    ill look later today
    like to have breakfast first

• Whoah. What to make of these:

Very worrisome if true. Any way to tell if the images[readings] are true or fake?

• hawkeye

nothing too see there
    move along

• hawkeye

wellcome back emmy

• Very cool,…Thanks.

Most have seen this one! For those who haven’t,…watch the ‘clip’ all the way through.

I saw “it” in real time, and see “it” every time CLEARLY. This one will make a believer out of anyone! (This one’s for you Cassie–Miss you!) Come back in please,….the water’s GREAT! :-)

• GI justice

Strange that this remanis the latest post since yestrday afternoon…..what up?

• Anthony

‘Former education minister’s wife, aide jailed for fraud
    Kyodo Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The wife of former education minister Takashi Kosugi and his former private secretary were sentenced Monday to prison terms on charges of obtaining ¥180 million through fraud.

“Their acts are reprehensible, considering that they took advantage of their being the wife and secretary of a lawmaker in trying to win trust,” said Hajime Shimada, the presiding judge at the Tokyo District Court.’

** Isnt this the department overseeing their nuclear power?

• Whoopie

Brand new – Homeland Security posts:
    “In the Ocean, Fukushima has exceeded Chernobyl”

I am so angry I’m seeing RED! If Japan hadn’t coverup and lied all this time….
    I can’t even type anymore. I’m so pissed.

• From my lips to God’s own ears,…always. He answers my prayers and right-hearted requests–that is how I KNOW. Thanks for asking friend! :-)

• In those camera shots–does anyone else see some sort of ‘energy’ swirling? Especially in the areas that formerly showed the smoke?
    Like other posters here have said, the air gets, ‘thick’ almost. Some report a smell, a taste,…a ‘heaviness.’

• Everyone in North America, might want to check this out, while it’s still there:

(very scary)

• xdrfox–have you seen the newer leopard shark die off info from 2 days ago?

• GI justice

Jill, xdrfox hasn’t been around since 9am yesterday…not like him…..something is up!!!

• Anthony

They are trying to get out of the water. Just like the starfish and the sardines etc. I wonder if that’s what is happening, then why? Is the water burning their skin &/or gills and they are seeking to escape it? Or is it oxygen depletion and they are literally gasping for breath? Because SO MANY WHALES, DOLPHINS and SEALS have also washed in, and they are not gill breathers, I tend to rule out at least ‘just oxygen depletion’ – leaning me towards acidic or burning or toxic poisonous water. That its happening at this date and in the area is also highly suspicious, no? Right in path for Japan water discharges isn’t it? Why would water animals ever seek to leave the water? Think about it, this would parallel us jumping into the ocean to breathe.

• xdrfox

did you email me ? Make sure it was you !

• Good idea Poor Daddy,…May 19th, Fuku MIGHT release more than Chernobyl-only has 37 posts???

• Darth

Wind Shifting in Japan – The “BLOW TORCH” set to hit Tokyo…

• yeah he was GI Justice–He did battle with trolls late into the evening! One troll admitted ‘things’, too much Sakki (sp) I’m a thinkin’. Can not hold their liquor, them Trolls! He/she/it also admitted that he/she/it, had played 20 different characters yesterday alone-We are all stupid idiots he/she/it, says,…because ‘we’ didn’t know it. Also, Whimsical came on to tell Dr. Fox that she was not Jill M. Clarkson, (me).

xdrfox was GREAT! :-) Although ‘they’ did wear him down I’m sure. He’ll be fine!

• Anthony–I think your deductions are correct, I thought it through the same way. Not JUST oxygen depletion,…but it’s a part of it, I believe. They said, “results SHOULD be out in a few weeks.” (Notice they said nothing about it being RELEASED, right? :-) )

In earlier necropsies (sp) there has been internal bleeding, to some extent or other.

My dogs are getting sick again, and I’m reading that it’s the mucosal lining that gets it the worst. I am just learning as I go here. I’m thinking internal emitters are ‘death by a million paper cuts’ at the present point in my very flimsy understanding of it all. Suer wish I’d listened more in Science Lab!

• Anthony

We’ll never hear anything about it…. if that was the case then perhaps there might be coverage or followup about ANY of the other deaths highlighted on the links on this page here :

Also discovered 15 dead dolphins washed in yesterday too. How can biological and environmental scientists possibly ignore this issue?

• Anthony

Here’s another referring to more internal bleeding…..linking to other die off elsewhere huh?

Heavy rains could be to blame for shark die-off in San Francisco Bay
      Associated Press
      Posted: 05/18/2011 07:42:48 AM PDT
      Updated: 05/18/2011 12:09:04 PM PDT

This winter’s heavy rains may be to blame for a rash of leopard shark deaths in San Francisco Bay.

State biologists say the rain could be reducing the salinity of the bay’s water, having a fatal effect on the sharks’ body chemistry.

The evidence for that theory is so far not conclusive. Biologists are hopeful that blood and tissue samples expected to be released this week will shed more light on a possible cause.

More than 100 of the sharks have washed ashore in San Mateo, San Francisco and Marin counties over the past month.

Necropsies of some of the sharks showed they were suffering from internal bleeding and brain lesions.

• NorthBeam

This is smtg u havent seen ever before

• The shark deaths,…all marine deaths for that matter, are on the rise. This will be disputed, but that makes it no less true.

• NorthBeam

Heres the new, 1hr old youtube video how neutron beams… well, see u self:

related txt

• tony

I’ve seen a film about Tchernobyl. The critical point was to prevent the meltdown to reach the groundwater. Russia did it well at the expense of thousands of people.
    If was stated that if the meldown had touched the ground water the disaster would be 10 time worse.
    The Reason of this was not given.

Coming back to Fukushima, we have here 3 nuclear reactors with meltdown. No action is done to prevent the meltdown to reach the ground water.
    The conclusion is that the Situation is very very very bad. I cannot understand that US and other countries let this situation worsen every day without doing anything.

• tony

The Film is available at

Sorry it is in French but this is really frightening

• blackmoon

This is a documentary called The Battle of Chernobyl. It shows that the corporate and governmental powers that be HAVE LEARNED NOTHING from this disaster. As they do in war, they sacrifice innocent lives to save humanity from disasters caused by their greed and hubris.

So, as in Chernobyl, the same sacrifices are being made at Fukishima.

The documentary can be found here. WARNING, THIS FILM WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU ANGRIER THAN YOU ARE NOW, because despite the HUMAN SACRIFICES made at Chernobyl, we are in a more horrible position NOW.

One reactor vs. four (and maybe six before this thing is over).

After watching this film, fast forward to the ongoing Fuik disaster, and listen to this interview with Darren Gale of (get this) Clean Energy America:

Am I crazy, or does he seem more concerned about loosing the ‘Fukushima assets’ (around the 2:10 minute mark), than he is about the human cost in lives, sickness and displacement.

The MSM brings out these criminals to placate the sleeping masses.

• blackmoon

I’m re-posting because I forget the movie link!

So, as in Chernobyl, the same sacrifices are being made at Fukishima.

The documentary can be found at this great site:

One reactor vs. four (and maybe six before this thing is over).

The MSM brings out these criminals to placate the sleeping masses.

• xdrfox–Question,…..A poster yesterday, Anna or Anthony perhaps, posted a link to a cancer site or report–talking about Chernobyl Dr’s dealing with a ‘fatal eye cancer’ recently???? WTF

Here’s the question: Could the sharks that ‘bump into the pileons’, etc,….and the birds that are flying into my house, windows, and doing narrow miss ‘flybys’ daily,….could they ,…be BLIND? Crap,…..I just don’t know what is happening to our BEAUTIFUL little planet!

• I sure did. Listed phone number and all,….’Tis me.

Was a pleasure to make your acquaintance Doc.

• Anthony

I-Team tests local rainwater for Japan radiation

‘St. Louis County, MO (KSDK) – This month the EPA quietly announced it was scaling back its radiation monitoring because the threat of fallout from Japan’s nuclear crisis had decreased.

Since the Fukushima disaster, some of you have questioned the accuracy of the government’s tests.

In response, NewsChannel 5 contracted with Test America, a nationally recognized environmental lab to run independent tests.’

• Jack

…..Jill…..
    Radiationfears.com has an article titled:…..
    …..
    ….
    and this talks about an accidental meltdown that happened in
    Santa Susana, near Simi, back in the late fifties. It is said to be
    more of a significant rad release than Three Mile Island, but totally
    kept blacked out at the time.

• SteveMT

St. Louis is not believing this EPA crapola. Independent radiation teats are being conducted by YouTuber “DutchSinse.”

I-Team tests local rainwater for Japan radiation
    9:37 AM, May 21, 2011

n March, St. Louisan Michael Janitch, better known by his YouTube followers as DutchSinse, had begun his own radiation testing. After the disaster in Japan, he purchased a Geiger counter and conducted tests and posted results online.

“Trust but verify. That is my philosophy and so, I like to just get secondary measurements,” he said.

• Nevadan

I’m wondering if the dis-info agents that can’t get a foothold here like they have on other sites are now just trying to instigate arguments and dissension. Grow up.

• Nevadan

I don’t believe for a second that you aren’t a government info-agent. How can you sleep at night or do you have no heart?

BTW, did you know this is a discussion board and not a scientific journal requiring empirical evidence? Your response is one of the most typical methods of disinfo agents. Enjoy your paycheck.

• Nevadan

I had a top-secret clearance and worked in black-ops. I know exactly what is going on out there.

The most naive people in the world are those who believe that with all the technology that we have, suddenly a world with a history of conspiracy (ever studied history much?) is suddenly so lily white that there is nothing underhanded going on.

Now I am done with you, troll.

• Nevadan

I lied…but not about the clearance, about not answering you any more. You are such an asshole. I worked for Lockheed in Santa Clara, CA years ago on the Stealth project. I can’t give more info than that because of my departure agreement.

• kx

lol report and hunt him, or american fascist system getting weak, no time to stop just because he is a national

• mark V

It’s even more simple. Throwed out when no longer useful. Could a decent person go on job like this? Used and recycled. That said, I am not sure whether they are hired by some structure/business, or plain ….. Keeping yourself calm always works, but not always easy.

• Nevadan

I didn’t work on airplane parts. I worked in Survivability Vulnerability science department on the stealth technology and it was a black project at the time. We also did S and V on other black ops. Why so hateful?

• Nevadan

Jill, and other legitimate posters…please do not become discouraged by all the hate. I saw this happen on another site. I seriously believe these people are outraged that they can’t control this site and are trying a different tactic. I am going to try to ignore them now but just want to encourage all of us to stick together and have courage.

• Nevadan

If you knew anything about these kinds of projects, you would know that S and V is the only department besides top management that has a “need to know” for every aspect of the technology.

• anne

Tony Sully, Tawny, and Bidni,
    Your discourse shows that you are possessed by demons which are using your mouth to speak. You are speaking from ignorance and hate, not love and caring and knowledge.
    When I was six years old I was in the 3rd grade. I accepted Jesus as my Savior when I was 10 years old. God will always bless me and continue to give me rich gifts of the spirit because I witness to his love and sovereignty.

• 1111

wrong, condemned by your own words, you don’t believe in Jesus. but you do believe in SATAN ! interesting, Lord have mercy !

The Number 11

The number 11 and in particular the number 11:11 (as seen on a clock) is considered, by many light workers and channellers to be a portal to other astral dimensions. The number 11 is also considered to be a ‘master number” in schools of numerology.

Deities associated with the number 11 are the Sea Kings such as the Roman God Neptune and the Greek God Poseidon.

A common Chinese superstition is that washing your hair on the 11th day of the month will improve your eyesight.

—————

I’m wondering if 6.02 x 10^-23 is also a holy (or unholy) number? Or, does God only work with the whole number field?

• Jack

Damn the Devil, Lord, and Save Tony.
    Hallelujah!
    Thank You Jesus!

• Heart of the Rose

I have made no actual references ..if you’d been really listening to me.
    There are other faiths on this board including those that have no faith at all..
    All should be heard if they want.. and be respected
    I prefer science..want to debate?

• Heart of the Rose

Nothing I like better than scientific fact..know any Sully?

• Jack

Like silly Juveniles experimenting with how far they can get away with
    bad behavior. Beware, SULLY! ….1111 is Correct.
    The Lord will put a painful Lesson on you for Mocking like a Fool.
    Pay attention to the facts of your own life story. Observe the true facts
    of how Goodness and Evil are Real things. You have a relative who
    prays hard for you. I’m thinking a Grandma. Honor this person who
    prays for you. Maybe it’s your Mama…I was moved to type it.
    Praise the Heart of Jesus who Loves You Anyway.

• Moco

I’ll save him, if I can.
    You, I can’t say.
    And he is already saved to begin with.
    Get with the program and end your miserable existence. Alone, lonely, whoremongering and get the shit out of your mothers basement, already.

• anne

It was hubris and megalomania as well greed and narcissism that got us to this mess with Fukushima which is only the beginning of the earth’s nuclear holocaust.

Only with humility and prayer and faith in Jesus Christ will our Creator help us out of the mess. Only the Holy Spirit can change the hearts of the nuclear lovers. Reason won’t help because the nuclear lovers are insane sociopaths!!! Only by a miracle of God will we survive all the radiation spread out and accumulated over the earth.
    The nuclear lovers want you to think that Darwin can help with radiation. This way of thinking is a big scam. They are still married to welfare for the wealthy.

Read “Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (and Stick You with the Bill)” by David Clay Johnston

• Moco

There is a huge asstroll called tony asstroll sully, though.
    You are merely a figment of every stroke of my asswipes.

• Vivvi

Isn’t that cute, thanking god for not being like the ppl that believe in god. Have you considered the lack of logic in what you say?

• anne

Actually the most educated and most intelligent people are Christians.

• Vivvi

yes. ignore them. you can tell by the drivel they write that they are not here to inform themselves, they are here to provoke ppl.

• Vivvi

hi shill, you do realise that your silly childish attacks will have no effect on making any of us stop spreading truth to other ppl?

your apparent belief that all this information is BS makes me wonder what you are doing here to begin with.

you bring nothing to the conversation. your comments are only ever hateful and spiteful. what a nasty boring little thing you must be.

• anne

Tony Sully,
    It may surprise you because you have so much hate for Christians, Christians don’t hate you! They just pity you because you don’t have the Truth. You are sad and to be pitied. All you have to do is open your heart and Jesus will forgive you and come to live in your heart. Seek and ye shall find! And what you will find is the peace that passeth all understanding. The attributes you give to Christians is really funny. Christians are NOT afraid. As Bonhoeffer said, if I can still remember rightly, Christians do not believe in God as deus ex machina. People don’t invent God because they are afraid. Rather they listen and are content to have Jesus in their lives. Not my will by Thy will be done. Did you never hear of God caring for the lilies of the field? And He loves and cares for us even more than the lilies of the field.
    If you impute fear to Christians, you are projecting your own fear onto others. Christians don’t have that fear. They just have sorrow that some people don’t know how much God loves them. God knows what you need even if you don’t know to specifically ask for it. All we need pray is Thy will be done. And He will answer that prayer, not because we deserve it because He loves us and gives us every good thing as a free gift. That free gift is grace. “Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.”

If you pray for the Holy Spirit to enter your heart like it did Paul on the Road to Damascus, God will answer your prayer. Ask anew every day and it will be given anew to you every day. And once saved your can never be lost again.

You can rant every day. But God’s power is stronger than all your invective. You have free will. You can give your will to Jesus and know complete peace.

Even Lord Jesus, come quickly.

• Jack

That would be Avogadro’s Number?
    I wonder if the units are still consistent with Systeme Internationale.
    I’m behind the times.

• 1111

Can be satanically hijacked like anything else –

- out of the twelve one was a traitor

I chose to attach a God honoring meaning to the experience of a phenomena that otherwise defies probability.

• anne

If you don’t believe in God, why do you use His name to swear. I’ve forgotten which philosopher said it, that atheists who deny God are really granting that He exists, otherwise they wouldn’t bother to deny His existence. Maybe it was Kierkegaard.

• mothra

Yes. It doesn’t work if you ignore it.

• mothra

Okay then. I’ll name my HEPA filter Jesus. I can use all the exposure help I can get. There’s room for all. I’ll name my water filter Buddha… My indoor garden prefers paganism and my umbrella is a secular humanist.

• anne

Mothra,
    I’m sorry. But naming your HEPA filter Jesus is blasphemy. You should have more respect for God, the Creator of our universe. He can intervene and cause miracles to happen. But He also gives free will to everyone to blaspheme against Him and to let humans cause suffering and death to other humans. He also allows humans to create such things as HEPA filters. You should be giving thanks that you aren’t in Japan and that you have enough money to buy filters and other things to protect you. I don’t have any money for such things, so I have to rely on His direct intervention.

• kx

not the religious stuff pls, they are sick yes.

• Dbug

Admire her courage for daring to have ice cream, made with the great harbinger of death… MILK!

Sounds yummy. A root beer float sounds good too.
    I wonder if any still make authentic 1950′s recipe root beer? Did it really cause cancer? How many people died? I bet it tasted better.

• Dbug

The root beer deaths were a cover-up for atomic testing!!!

• GI justice

bob radiation contains high levels of metals…all the metal now in the water could very well be effective their magnetic radar…not to mention, I know sharks breath differently from other kinds of fish…perhaps they are effected differently from radioactive pollution than gilled fish.

• 1111

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
    Proverbs 26:11

• 1111

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
    Proverbs 26:11

applies to all posters that participate in off topic childish distractions and ignorant comments – all serious participants ignore fake banter and clutter – quickly skip through and just ignore the children’s folly and read only intelligent offerings, – its the internet – freedom of constructive speech and freedom of destructive ignorance… this got repeated below but meant for this childish poster – or poster child . .

• Anthony

Sharks are also ultra sensitive creatures. I am sure if they can sense a drop of blood in millions of gallons of water, they surely might exhibit similar sensitivities to poisons in their environment. Perhaps reacting earlier than other species. With toxic elements sharks are almost crippled I believe with their giant livers…. they can test for high mercury for instance when compared to samples of fish in a given area etc..

• 1111

Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding them like grain with a pestle, you will not remove their folly from them.

Proverbs 27:22

• blackmoon

And bless us all with love, foresight, wisdom and understanding, in the troubled times.

• labworker

I second that! Many need that here!!