Japan’s nuclear agency hides radiation results, ABC Australia by Mark Willacy, August 11, 2011:
Japan’s nuclear watchdog has denied public access to the results of thyroid check-ups for more than 1,000 Fukushima children exposed to radiation.
Critics have accused Japan’s Nuclear Safety Commission of denying the public accurate information about the crisis [...] saying the commission fears a negative public reaction to children’s exposure to radiation from the crippled Fukushima plant.
Published: August 11th, 2011 at 10:05 am ET
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012
- Eye swelling a symptom of thyroid disorder — I often hear how childrens’ eyes become swollen after being in radiation-contaminated sandboxes, says Japanese organizer… Remember the kitten? (VIDEO) October 31, 2011
- “A Massive Cover-up”: Texas officials directed staff to change test results that showed drinking water exceeded EPA radiation limits May 20, 2011
- Study finds 12 millisievert average thyroid doses of INTERNAL radiation in Fukushima children — Gov’t had assured “the levels of such doses were zero” — Gov’t won’t notify parents of results July 11, 2012
- New Radiation Results from Elementary Schools: Nagano around 20 times normal at 1.7µSv/hr, 270 km from meltdowns — Tokyo’s Kita Ward at 1 µSv/hr October 14, 2011