[...] Fukushima workers were ordered to put on full-face masks.
Other continuous dust monitoring posts are not indicating any change. [...]
Published: April 3rd, 2013 at 9:03 am ET
- Fukushima Daiichi workers ordered to cover dosimeters with lead plates (PHOTO) July 21, 2012
- AP: 7.3-magnitude quake rocks Japan — Fukushima tsunami warning triggered — Tepco orders workers near coast to move to higher ground October 25, 2013
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Situation at plant “most likely to get worse” — “Japan likely to face a critical situation again” if Tepco remains in control July 3, 2013
- Workers are fired once they have heatstroke -Fukushima Daiichi Worker August 3, 2012
- Japanese Magazine: Tepco workers ordered to make Fukushima look less severe than Chernobyl June 3, 2012