The Fukushima Business Decision (Don Harold and I Talk)
Date Published: Jun 11, 2012
Envisioning the Total costing of Fukushima allows you to understand the issues with clarity. Presently, and as usual, people are being manipulated by the details. We each have to conduct our own analysis and build a decision making process for uncertainty. We have to admit that facts and impact cannot (or by design) be presented and organized to an action plan.
At 3:45 in
Pollock: There is enough missing information, there’s enough omitted information, to make you question whether or not you want to live in Tokyo.
At 7:45 in
Pollock: I think in Japan what is being made is the business decision. The business decision is: The cost of admitting the truth is so great I won’t admit it; business as usual, everyone stays in Tokyo, everyone stays in Fukushima.
At 11:30 in
Pollock: Have they made a business decision, are they responsible enough to tell you what the truth of the matter is?
Published: June 12th, 2012 at 8:01 pm ET
- Analyst: If truth admitted about Fukushima, it would have broken backbone of Japan’s economy (VIDEO) June 11, 2012
- Top Japan Official: Evacuating Tokyo was a ‘contingency’, not worst-case scenario — "Implementing COST-EFFECTIVE measures was the proper response" February 14, 2012
- “It is a great agony to live in a contaminated area, I lost hope to live” — “We are struggling hard to suppress our insuppressible feelings” (VIDEO) June 12, 2012
- Former official posts pics of bloody tissues after daily nosebleed: “You can no longer live in Fukushima”… many suffer due to radiation — Fukushima U. Prof.: Impossible to make it so people can live here — Top Govt Spokesman: Nosebleeds & nuclear disaster NOT related (PHOTOS) May 13, 2014
- Former Official: Fukushima radiation is killing children… heart problems, leukemia, thyroid — Terrible things are going on — Authorities hiding truth from world — We need to admit many people are dying, but we’re not allowed to say that (VIDEO) April 21, 2014