The Fukushima Business Decision (Don Harold and I Talk)
Date Published: Jun 11, 2012
Envisioning the Total costing of Fukushima allows you to understand the issues with clarity. Presently, and as usual, people are being manipulated by the details. We each have to conduct our own analysis and build a decision making process for uncertainty. We have to admit that facts and impact cannot (or by design) be presented and organized to an action plan.
At 13:00 in
Pollock: I think that Fukushima, if the truth was admitted, I think it would have broken the backbone of the Japanese economy to this day.
Published: June 11th, 2012 at 5:05 pm ET
- Analyst: Cost of admitting the truth about Fukushima is so great that Japan won’t admit it — Enough to make you question whether to live in Tokyo (VIDEO) June 12, 2012
- Analyst: Fukushima will have devastating long term health effects — It is up to us not to accept lies minimizing radiation’s impact (VIDEO) June 8, 2012
- PHOTO: Broken roof bolts directly above WIPP nuclear waste were reported the day before radiation event — Cracks seen in nearby wall — “Heaving of bottom” may have taken place below broken bolts (VIDEO) April 24, 2014
- Analyst on Fukushima Reactors: What’s happening with the corium? Where is this? — Not good that I’ve read very little about it (VIDEO) July 14, 2012
- Fukushima Worker Tweets: TEPCO told hospitalized chief to step down — “Yoshida is expected to talk about the truth when he finally becomes free” November 28, 2011