Published: July 28th, 2015 at 10:23 am ET

AP, Jul 27, 2015 (emphasis added): Scientist says unexplained mass whale deaths off Alaska island may remain a mystery — Researchers may never solve the recent deaths of 18 endangered whales… 10 fin whales [and] eight humpback whales… scientists speculate the animals might have eaten something toxic… One test came back negative for one toxin that would be present in harmful algal blooms [Kate Wynne, a marine mammal specialist for the University of Alaska Sea Grant Program] said. “That’s my leading hypothesis,” Wynne said of an environmental toxin as a cause… “we never will find out what killed those whales, in my mind.” Other test results also are pending, however. A muscle-tissue sample is being tested for the possibility of radionuclides from the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster… The deaths are an unusual occurrence, Wynne said. She said she’s never heard of anything similar occurring among large baleen whales in the U.S. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration also is looking into the deaths of a slightly larger number of whales over a larger area. NOAA is requesting the deaths to be designated nationally as an unusual mortality event… NOAA spokeswoman Julie Speegle said. Along with the dead whales, dead birds including murres and shearwaters were reported… Tests showed the shearwaters had a high parasite count and were starving, Wynne said.

KUCB, Jul 27, 2015: Dead Fish, Wildlife In AleutiansScientists have been receiving reports of dead and dying mammals, birds and small fish in the Aleutian Islands.  They think the killer might be toxic algae… “They’re a suspected cause for some of the mass deaths we’ve been seeing–the 10 fin whales that were spotted dead off of Kodiak Island; I know Adak has seen a lot of dead birds, King Cove, I believe (birds in) False Pass have been washing up. We don’t know the cause of that yet either,” [Melissa Good with University of Alaska Fairbanks] said… “No one that I know of is sure what happened.” This week, Good has been taking water samples around Unalaska and shipping them off to labs for full analysis… She’s also sampled the stomach and flesh of a Steller’s sea lion that washed up dead… Good said people in the Aleutians should be wary of eating clams or mussels… “We just don’t know if they’re going to be toxic or not,” she said.

Univ. of Alaska Fairbanks, July 2015: Pursuing Cause of Death in Gulf of Alaska Whales… Over the next six weeks more large whale mortalities were reported by mariners and pilots. Kate Wynne and Bree Witteveen began gathering NOAA Stranding Network data… a total of 10 fin whale and 8 humpback mortalities have been documented… Both whale species feed in groups on small fish and invertebrates, filtering them with their baleen… Wynne, Witteveen, and other biologists have pursued many possible human-influenced and natural causes, but as of mid-July the cause of death remains unknown… Biotoxins caused by warm water–induced harmful algal blooms are a possibility, although tissue from the sampled fin whale tested for domoic acid came back negative… Scientists have followed up on other possible causes… even radionuclides from the Fukushima reactor…. To pursue the radionuclide possibility Wynne submitted a muscle tissue sample from a dead fin whale for Cesium 137 analysis, with results pending… Wynne and Witteveen complimented the professional network of bird, fish, and mammal biologists in the Gulf of Alaska and the Bristol Bay–Bering Sea area, who have reported unusual events since the mortalities.

KUCB broadcast here

Published: July 28th, 2015 at 10:23 am ET

1. TV: US scientists testing for radiation in dead whales as mysterious die-off in Pacific continues — Now 14 carcasses reported, expert warns “death toll could still rise” — “Whales may have consumed something toxic… trying to find an explanation for this unusual event” (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
  2. “Horrific environmental mystery… Everyone’s freaked out”: 1,500% normal death rate in whales off West Coast — Gov’t declares unprecedented Unusual Mortality Event — Scientists alarmed, ‘no idea’ what’s happening — Expert: “It’s all going to cascade up to us” — Other die-offs being reported (VIDEOS) August 24, 2015
  3. 10 giant whales found dead in Pacific off US coast — Victims of ‘mysterious affliction’ — Mass die-off of walruses and seabirds reported nearby — Experts: “Something out of the ordinary is happening” — “Really perplexing… We’re at a loss… Maybe whales ran into a toxin” (AUDIO) June 20, 2015
  4. Skyrocketing deaths on West Coast — Experts: “Extreme Mortality Event… dying in such high numbers… such great numbers… very concerned” — “It’s so mysterious… What is going on here?!” — “Possibilities like fallout from Fukushima” — Only 2 full necropsies on 700 deaths (VIDEOS) September 2, 2015
  5. Time: Bizarre die-off along West Coast “an animal emergency” — Reuters: Record number of deaths declared Unusual Mortality Event by gov’t — Babies being found severely emaciated, sickened by parasites — Experts: “A big warning sign… this is just the tip of the iceberg” (VIDEO) October 5, 2015

595 comments to AP: Unprecedented deaths along U.S. Pacific coast — Scientists: Mass die-offs of mammals, birds, fish… “No one’s sure what happened” — Gov’t wants Unusual Mortality Event declared — Samples “being tested for radionuclides from Fukushima” (PHOTOS & AUDIO)

• I'll be using this article to compile some real life stories about cancer in humans. (I used Cisco's story for the starter)

The focus will be on Big Med, the Medical Industry, and Big Pharma (totally non-organic, lol).

Here is one story shared at ENENEWS July 2015

If you have a story you want to share, email it to me

stock@hawaii.rr.com

or post it into comments.

The metric by which they judge "sucess" is whether you are still alive in 5 years, without active cancer. I guess you have to set the bar somewhere, but this arbitrary measurement of sucess, and the implication that even if the treatment is going to kill you after 5 years but "give THEM sucess" now….well that is something to think about.

• Also see (and add to)

One Liner Lies of The Cancer Cartel

Readers who frequent here know that I am the author of the 93 lies of nuke (it started at 55 and quickly grew, now it is probably 110).

Combomelt put those lie to music and video, what an awesome corrographed trophy, see the bottom.

Sorry to those who actually have cancer, this might not be to entertaining when it strikes so close to reality and it's a bad reality.

• GOM GOM

Stock
      People with cancer are a lot stronger than most realize. The whole "cancer makes you stronger" is basically true although there are some who refuse to accept the new reality of their lives. These few, I found, are the very ones who love life the most.
      Often, I apologized to folks with cancer, often they looked at me like I had two heads. Then came a realization that I was saying sorry when I should be saying " is there anything I can do to help".

• digitalaardvarks digitalaardvarks

i will be sending you my story of breast cancer which may have spread to my spine. exposed in new mexico and west coast.

• digitalaardvarks digitalaardvarks

i will not be watching this

• GOM GOM

Understood. It's pretty rough.
        I spent a lifetime working for the Medical/Big Pharma "Industry". When your young it's very glamerous. Making big bucks at the expense of poor medical care. Only you don't see [do to youth] what a racket your involved in.

As time goes by you realize that it is not 'medical care' at all. It is using chemicals to mask illness with no regard for underlying cause such as nutrition, mobility, ect..

In regards to cancer, treatment must begin at a dietary level. If one decides on chemo, many body organ functions must be monitored, especially liver enzymes and function. Do they do this now? I doubt it.

I walked away from the insanity many moons ago. It has taken years to undo the forcefed bulls•it medical 'education'. What a racket.

• Ya GOM, I am getting this same realization, but I didnt know how bad it was until last year when I had to deal directly with the "system" including all the people making money as part of the Medicaid "team".

All this whilst my Mom was going stage 7 dementia, and NOBODY could figure it out, no one from the medical industry including specialists paid to oversee the case and provide home care and supposedly advise Dad. No one briefed Dad on what was happening and what to expect, every day was treated as a fresh nightmare with no forewarning.

It was disgusting….sometime in spring I took a more active role and starting doing the research and briefing Dad and Auntie. The complete and utter failure of the "system" was astounding, even going beyond incompetent.

Maybe Ill write up the whole story in detail, it would take a hour, and put it on my site….not because it was cancer, but to show the incredible incompetence and massive money sucking system that the "health care system" really is.

And then to reward this system by force feeding everyone in the country into it, without cost control or accountability, and pretend it is a "marketplace".

• Cdog Cdog

Stock and obee,, that video is way too much for the 99.9% walking dead to handle and I'm using it the next time one of my friends attempts to debate the implications of this clusterfuck/ELE on facecrack.

• Sickputer

"Wynne said of an environmental toxin as a cause… “we never will find out what killed those whales, in my mind.”

SP: The vast of majority of fishery/ocean mammal scientists are always trailing behind far behind revealing answers of species extirpations in Mother Earth's single ocean. Most are constrained by career pressure so you can never expect a truthful announcement to be made until decades after the disaster.

Take for example the overfishing of the ocean by international commercial fleets over the past 500 years. It is only because of the previous millennial abundance of trillions of fishes and mammals that any survive today. Now those trillions of sea creatures are in some desirable species virtually extinct. Definitely commercially extinct.

Add in the X factor of human pollutants into the oceans of weird toxic chemicals in the past 200 years and brilliant minds like Rachel Carson began to sound the alarm of the approaching extinction of the ocean lifeforms.

Take for example the little known tale of the human extirpation of pollock in the Donut Hole fishing grounds in deep waters of the Aleutian basin. 20 billion large fish of a single species wiped out by trawlers in just 30 years. An extinction on par with the passenger pigeon and buffalo, but probably only a few thousand humans even know any details.

TBC…

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

I was looking for news on the whole NRC/hormesis thing and it appears they've been trying to push this through for a long time.

• HoTaters HoTaters

Just love the methodology used in some of these Whoremesis studies. Amazing.

• HoTaters HoTaters

Whoremesis is a lot like Homeopathy, only on a gigantic (proportional) scale.

How can they claim we've been exposed to a "little" bit of radiation.

Oh yeah, I forgot, they disregard digestion, inhalation, internal exposure, or attempt to minimize its importance.

Yeah, I ate 600,000 bananas last night, and it made me, URP! feel just great! I'm in glowing good health. And I logged one million miles on my Frequent Flier Rewards Program. Dr. Whore Mesis told me I'm an outstanding specimen of human health and virility.

• HoTaters HoTaters

BTW, I've been treated with Homeopathy several times, and the minute quantities in the remedies can be very effective. No ding on homeopathy. Just using an analogy.

A little dab will do 'ya.

• DebbyS-AbqNM DebbyS-AbqNM

It may help that the homeopathy was voluntarily dosed after you studied the possibilities, and you did it with a positive frame of mind and without the approval of the snooty AMA or any other govt-approved overlords' thoughts on the matter.

• WHYMEWHYUS WHYMEWHYUS

I have been here a long time getting a lot of great info from all of you.
    I am new to the boards because I could never find a way to register but finally figured it out.
    I just want to thank you all and this website for everything you have given me in site of this global disaster that will never go away.
    I hope I can contribute and learn more each day on here from here on out.

• Dr. Sternglass And Dr. Gofman; Total Numbers Of Infant/Child Deaths From X-Rays, Nuclear Power Plants And Nuclear Bomb Testing

• jackassrig

What if klaatu turned of all air conditioning in say in NY city but left on the electricity. How many people would die in a month? How many would die in 6 months? The heat index in these cities so bad that city dwellers are dependent on air conditioning for survival. In my local we have had in the past two weeks freeway closures because of horrific accidents. Without air conditioning in those cars there would have been many deaths. City dwellers are ice road truckers on a thin sheet of ice. The heat index is climbing because of nuclear. Fuku has yet to be corralled. Fuku is still pouring heat into the air and water. After 4 years still nothing has been done. Decay heat and population explosion will be the death of us. If we continue to have a major accident every someone said every five years, I don't know how humanity is going to survive. It is over my head.

• Cisco, I made the following article, Cancer Stories and assumed that because you were posting on a public forum that you wouldn't mind me repeating the information….however, if you don't want to share the information in a semi permanent manner, just let me know

Cancer Stories, and Treatment With Radiation and Chemotherapy

Here is one story shared at ENENEWS July 2015

If you have a story you want to share, email it to me

stock@hawaii.rr.com

or post it into comments.

• cannotdo1 cannotdo1

"Fukushima" Lyric Video [Magnetic North & Taiyo N…: http://youtu.be/kgVEfCnqtmk

• Clientel:

People growing their own food and want to test the soil
    People growing their own food and want to test the food
    Seafood Eaters who hate to give up on seafood, but are concerned
    Concerned parents who want to make sure the food they are giving to babies and kids are safe during the especially important developmental phase.
    Commercial food producers who want to be sure their products are safe
    Commercial food producers or sellers who want to advertise "Radiation Tested and It's Clean"
    Anyone in Japan who worries about how much their government has been lying to them
    Anyone in USA who worries about how their government lied to them about Fukushima, and then jacked up the allowable limits, and promised Japan we would continue to buy their food.

——————————————————–
    For what you may ask.

I have decided to set up a pro-grade food testing lab for radiation. I think it's going to be $30k to $40k, which I will attempt to crowdsource, probably using kickstarter.

I will donate the building space

Starter ideas are here, please review, ask questions, send ideas on how to better pull this off.

• I've been on the magnetic pole flip for many years.

Lessening of magnetic field means we get blasted with more cosmic gamma.

Here is an old article

New information confirms (well even more) that pole flips do happen, but sometime they are only partial and then things go back to normal.

• PhilipUpNorth PhilipUpNorth

Stock, You'll be interested in a brand new website on pole reversal:
      By Suspicious0bservers.org
      Good stuff.
      May need a little debugging. I can't get the movies to run on my iPad.
      But so great to have all the issues fully linked, with a clear presentation.
      Many thanks for your work on this subject.

I admit to some confusion on the pole flip.
      Do the rotational poles, true north and true south, remain the same?
      Just a reversal of electromegnetic polarity?
      Or, as Zetatalk has been saying for years, will the earth flop over on its side, and a new axis of rotation become established?
      I would think the latter would stop modern grids, and would drive us back to the stone age while we rebuild.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

WE only have 12 hours and bam 400 Nuclear Power Plants all over the Earth start melting down and they will extinguish/exterminate everything! :(

Shut them all down now..ban them all from operating here on Planet Earth! Hurry! :)

Time is short!

• PhilipUpNorth PhilipUpNorth

My thoughts exactly, stock and Obe1.
        Stock, the new site talks about a shift of the magnetic pole to just off Brazil, with the other pole in Asia.
        Confirms info in Zetatalk.
        If Greenland and both poles melt, all oceanside human development is toast, as sea levels rose.

Obe1, you are right. 400+ nuclear reactors melting down after a day or two without the grid, means we will go back to single cell life on earth, but quick. Decommission all nukes now.

• dunkilo

I noticed when I went to spot where we used to clam as a child.
          The water has risen so much the beach is long gone,and now they have built a breakwater of where 30 tears ago the beach at high tide was 40-50 ft wide.
          Don't know why it happened.Driving around the peninsula in Va.
          low tide don't seem that low anymore.
          Thoughts anyone?

• Rising ocean levels.. just a guesstimate..

Or

Maybe some hurricane tore through the beach and relocated the sand.

Or if the beach got 'privatized' maybe some contractor sold it all and hauled it and the clams away.

Dig in, someone there knows.. maybe the local newspaper?

• dunkilo

DUH!!There has been a storm or two. I sure have good memories of that beach,next to Langley AFB…Never ate a single clam,gave them to my friends.I was fascinated at the simple way we found them..step on the sand and look for the squirt and dig like a dog!I felt like a Native American gathering food,as a child I will never forget that:)

• HoTaters HoTaters

Beaches can migrate from their original locations over time, due to tidal forces. Sometimes nearby rivers emptying into the ocean or bays can influence currents. This can also cause beaches to move.

There can be lots of reasons for it.

I don't doubt ocean levels (mean tide levels) are rising. It is more noticeable in some areas than in others.

• unincredulous unincredulous

When I ride my bicycle, the gears shift at times without any shift lever input. Very mysterious. I think it's being caused by El Niño, or a virus. I'm flummoxed.

• demise demise

How much would it cost to decommission one Nuclear power plant along with lost generation revenue and where is the replacement power coming from? Multiple by 400. The US is already close to defaulting, so who's going to pay. NO ONE.

Just like with oil, cell phones, alcoholic products, ect…, if the industry is too big, you can't fight them and they have a stranglehold on you and the politicians are bought off. It doesn't matter how destructive or toxic it is to the public. It's all about greed hidden by smoke and mirrors and lies.

Is the government going to help with mass radiation poisoning and sickness? With Obamacare, what a joke, no way.
    Is the government going to help with the dead Pacific and contaminated farmlands/water? They couldn't even handle Katrina.
    You're on your own.

• It is actually rather easy… the nuclear cartel only makes up less than 5% of total global energy.

We can do that by switching to LED lights and have power left over.

This is no big deal.

• Actually, doing the decommission would be a great thing for the country and the world….it would be a massive economic shot in the arm that would create real jobs.

Print money to pay for the decomm, at least we get something.

No default is needed, except on the value of the existing currency.

Far better than handing money to banksters as "quantitative easing" aka printing money.

If you want nukes to go away, we will have to pay for it, no 2 ways about it.

• We Not They Finally

demise, "how much would it cost to decommission one reactor"? Unfortunately not headed in that direction. In fact, $4B has been authorized to go to TEPCO to build two more new NPP's in Texas. And that insanity continues in tandem with madly crisscrossing the skies with deadly chemicals dropped down on us all to "block out the Sun."

And these criminal lunatics will claim what humanitarians they are for "fighting global warming"! I thought with W. that greedy-evil-stupid was bad enough. Now it's greedy-evil-stupid-reckless-genocidal-suicidal. "That's progress" [sarc]

• mrutopian mrutopian

Demise, my thoughts exactly. Especially with fiat currency and huge debt.
      Overpopulation is making the .01%ers rich. Exponential population growth is why they want to build sooo many nuke plants. Population growth increases the value of realestate, breaks unions and makes a demand for goods and services.
      When you factor in depleted fish, water, atmosphere and pollution, it looks like a recipe for hell. Our leaders are clowns. They don't have a clue how to work towards a utopia. They have no desire to learn either. They work for the darkside.

• I did a fresh article on the pole shift/Carrington/Magnetic shield

I have been weighing in for several years on the pole shift. As a solar installer and designer in Hawaii over a few years I noticed my compass readings just not lining up with what I shot before.

And I thought it odd, that NO ONE was talking about it. Was this the reason for the rampant corruption and the unabashed transfer of wealth (theft) mechanism? For the powers that be to "get theirs" before the shite hits the fan? We will see.

One very important fact that not many people are putting together…..when we have a weak Magnetic Shield, we are more likely to take a killing blow from the sun. That's why they call it the Magnetic Shield.
    —————————————————————————————
    So now we have Confirmed:

1) Magnetic Pole Shift
    2) Near Miss Carrington Event Strength Solar CME Blasts, as the sun enters a strange and dangerous "quiet spell"
    3) Giant Holes In The Earths Magnetic Field (the magnetic field protects up from Carrington type CME and from being fried by Cosmic Radiation, of which gamma is our main concern.

Hard to believe?
    —————————————————————————————-
    The north pole was over Canada until a few years back it decided to start racing across the ocean and is now over Russia

• antipodes

Please listen to talk radio some. A few of the hosts will talk about nuclear and even Fukushima. Norm@normangoldman.com is the e mail for the Norman Goldman program on in the afternoons. He also takes calls, sometimes for the whole show. Thom Hartmann will also respond to the subject, don't have his e mail though. Always mention ENEnews and how detailed and informative the site is. Thanks people. Let's get the information out to the public and get the job done. Tip this thing in the right direction.

• We Not They Finally

Thom Hartmann is GREAT on RT. For a long while, he was inhibited about talking about Fukushima on American radio though — hope that has changed. He's a VERY good guy.

• eyesoftheworld eyesoftheworld

I agree that Norm and Thom are both 'on our side'. Smart and honest. You can try this addr for Thom. Webmaster <webmaster@thomhartmann.com>
      Another voice is Mike Malloy who has talked about Fuku numerous times. A powerful voice https://www.mikemalloy.com
      He is on from 9-12 EDT M-F. Part of the original Air America crew. I bring the subject up every day in Mike's chat room. Have turned a bunch of people onto enenews. A receptive audience. All realize the probable NTE coming up.

• CANT BREATHE CANT BREATHE

Once again stock you are so spot on. Re: We will see…
    They know "what" comes our way.
    They have robbed and rapped the world we once knew.
    They have killed our air till we all turn blue.
    They think they've won, they've had their fun.
    They think they own the power of our sun.
    When the poles shift and the Earth changes come
    They will be just like us… with nowhere to run.
    If you happen to run into one
    remind him of ALL of that if you still have a tongue.

• Jebus Jebus

Benefits of Marine Ingredients

The oceans contain approximately 80% of the earth’s biomass and the potential for nutritional, therapeutic and functional ingredients are endless. Marine ingredients are used in a range of products intended for animal and human consumption, food processing as well as alternative purposes such as cosmetics. Fishmeal and fish oil were traditionally considered to be one of the most important products derived from fish destined for non-food uses. However, recent innovations and developments on non-food fish and especially on the by-products from food fish production have led to a number of new marine products such as bio-active compounds, marine proteins and food processing aids. Seafood processing generates vast amounts of by-products such as trimmings, fins, frames, heads, shells, skin and viscera which can be converted and utilised as valuable products. The utilisation of by-products is essential because it eliminates waste by increasing efficiency through value addition.

• Jebus Jebus

How are fishery products used?

In 2006, more than 110 million tonnes (77 percent) of world fish production was used for direct human consumption. Almost all of the remaining 33 million tonnes was destined for non-food products, in particular the manufacture of fishmeal and fish oil (see Table 1 on page 3). If China is excluded, the quantities were 72 million tonnes and 20 million tonnes, respectively (see Table 2 on page 4 and Figure 2 on page 5). In 2006, more than three-quarters of China’s reported fish production was destined for human consumption, with the remaining amount (an estimated 13 million tonnes) reduced to fishmeal and allocated to other non-food uses, including direct feed for aquaculture.

• Jebus Jebus

Little Fish, Big Impact

There is a complete fisheries just for fish meal.

And certainly they are testing everything, just like the big fish fisheries do for retail consumption, right? :|

• Jebus Jebus

Well Doc, that was kind of a segueway to what I see in the financial field with one of the richest in America…

They know.

In with the performer, out with the liabilities.

Think about fish meal, as you read…

Duracell, Hathaway deal clears European hurdle
    By Dirk Perrefort – Tuesday, July 28, 2015

• GOM GOM

US Army Corp Of Engineers-St. Louis District
    Manhatten Project Radioactive Waste 'Dispersal' O..M..G..

1942- Nuclear Chain Reaction achieved. Uranium plants 1 & 2 online. Downtown St. Louis. [DSL] site.

1946–Manhatten Engineers aquire land from City of St. Louis for storage of radioactive byproducts and residuals. It is stored above ground and buried at site later to be known as St. Louis Airport Site [SLAPS]
    Atomic Energy Commission created, ME deactivated.

1948-Uranium processing plants begin decontamination.

1951-AEC releases plants for use without restrictions. From 1942-1957 50,000 tons of Uranium were processed.

1957- Transporting of radioactive materials/metal scrap begins. Burial at SLAPS site. [airport] AEC puts waste up for sale.

1965- AEC finds 121,000 tons of Uranium radioactive waste and materials during survey.

1966- Transportation and handling of these materials spreads contamination along haul routes.

Mining and other companies buy this waste and haul it on ships, ship it to other states. Much of it gets mixed with topsoil and hauled and spread in landfill or buried there. There is 80 known areas and 190,000 cubic yards of radioactive contamination. The latter equals approximately 10,500 MILES. St. Louis is 66.2 square
    miles..

Today, we have 15 football fields of this stuff smoldering under a landfill that is caving in. Not to mention burning radioactive topsoil. Now concern about 02 getting in there hence the 'plastic cap'…

• GOM GOM

We can slam Japan, worry about plumes, Tepco Circus Freakshow, talk about mutated friggin sunflowers, earless bunnies, Chicken Little "the plant is sinking"..

What about the US?

The seriousness in St. Louis. From what I have read it appears that Missouri as a state is unliveable. So what else is being covered up by the NRC?

And isn't the sacarophagus crumbling at Chernobyl?

And I believe there's something going on around Salt Lake City.

People would say 'put it on the forum' but folks that read this or just stop by won't go there. A little more diversity would be nice. This is Energy News, not Fukushima News.

• demise demise

Will mutant be another check off box on college entrance exams and job applications? Has PC politics gone too far? Do we need a president who is a leader and not a closet Muslim puppet? Do we need our government to work with us to solve radiation matters and not against us at every turn?

• razzz razzz

'A Renegade Trawler, Hunted for 10,000 Miles by Vigilantes'

"…Though its ships are unarmed, Sea Shepherd is not averse to confrontation. The group is best known for its antiwhaling campaigns, which have included ramming Japanese vessels. Some critics dismiss its work — depicted on “Whale Wars,” the Animal Planet television show — as counterproductive publicity stunts.

Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sea Shepherd spent more than $1.5 million chasing the Thunder, and it has a fleet of five large ships, a half-dozen fast inflatables, a crew of more than 120 and units in more than a dozen countries, including the United States.

Much of its money is donated by celebrities, including Sean Connery, Brigitte Bardot and Martin Sheen. The Bob Barker, currently flagged in the Netherlands, is named after the former host of the American television game show “The Price Is Right,” who gave $5 million to buy the ship in 2010. The Sam Simon, which also flies a Dutch flag, was bought in 2012 for more than $2 million, largely funded by, and named for, a creator of the television show “The Simpsons…”

• or-well or-well

I say…
      Give them torpedoes!
      Painted like sharks!
      And from the UN -
      Letters of Marque!
      Armed with a Letter
      of Marque And Reprisal,
      Sea Shepherd Warriors
      can sink and surprise all
      those One-Ocean Rapers!
      It's past time we despise ALL
      the excessive takers
      and send them to Davey
      with damn stinking whalers.

• demise demise

The sad state of the world we live in enables the rich and officials to do terrible and disgusting things. For every item we discover here, there are 10x more even worse things that we do not know about and that is a grotesque understatement in itself.

• mt1000

details on synthetic radioisotopes coming down in rain in Colo.

Mainland USA June 14 2015 Radioactive Rain & Lichen Data Revisited – A More Balanced Analysis. + Strontium Data!

• Guys,

I think I figured it out. It is radiation but it is not Fukushima. It is electromagnetic radiation inducing electrical currents along the surface of the ocean water(skin effects) and grounding out into the shallow coastlines and coral reefs. This electrical current is shocking and killing fish, whales, tumors on turtles heads/necks, tumors/disease on the backs of dolphins. The radiation is from high power pulsed microwave radars, microwave and TV/Radio broadcast station antennas. It only takes 0.1 amps of electrical current to stop your heart. Electromagnetic reflection, refraction, induction and conduction through the conductive seawater is the cause. Wireless revolution just hit a speed bump

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Certainly a dark energy..