Asahi TV’s ‘Morning Bird’
Published by: treesneedco2
Date Uploaded: Oct 10, 2012
Speaker 1: And have you examined all of the 49 hours recording in order to make the list?
Speaker 2: Yes. We were only allowed to view 6 hours per day from 10 AM to 4 PM at TEPCO for a month. I commuted for two weeks, I didn’t even have a lunch and I listened and transcribed the contents. This is the transcription dictated by his team during the two weeks. This is it. Two days worth of accident record mounts up to this much paper. Indeed.
Speaker 1: You have seen other footages that haven’t been released.
Speaker 1: What’s your reflection?
Speaker 2: Actually, there are much more shocking parts. From the bottom of my heart, I deeply appreciate the restoration work carried out by the workers…
Watch the broadcast here
Published: October 11th, 2012 at 12:08 am ET
- Japan TV Anchor: I couldn’t tell the truth about Fukushima — Shocking revelations kept secret from public — Nuclear Scientist: I have not trusted the information from beginning… “The worst scenario I predicted has happened” (VIDEO) October 19, 2014
- Asahi Shimbun demands Tepco release ALL footage related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) October 6, 2012
- Tepco 3/11 Tapes: Army could use firearms on Unit No. 3 to release gas — “It will blow up anyway” (VIDEO) October 11, 2012
- New Asahi doc: NISA team knew of triple meltdowns by March 18 — Kept secret until Tepco’s admission two months later — Says melted fuel only ‘largely’ submerged in water March 4, 2012
- Asahi: New 3/11 footage shows “disaster loomed” at Fukushima Reactor No. 5 January 24, 2013