Uploaded by Goldieluvmj
Original by Irving Miller
Published on May 29, 2012
*English subtitles available. Click ‘CC’ button in toolbar of YouTube player.
~ At 21:00 in
Shin-ichi Sano, Author:
For example, the spokesman from TEPCO [...]
I think that people of Fukushima must look at him in bewilderment.
I think it’s a problem if they can’t communicate with sensitivity.
That footage of ruptured pipes and crumbling pellets were very scary.
Nonetheless, he replied ‘Is that so?’ (in an unconcerned tone and detached manner)
It’s almost as if they are aliens from another planet.
I thought this difference was the scariest part.
A chill ran down my spine.
The government says it’s TEPCO’s responsibility, on the other hand, TEPCO says part of responsibility lies with the government.
There is no time for such argument.
Subscribe to Goldieluvmj here
Published: May 29th, 2012 at 2:58 pm ET
- Strange Japanese press conference calls for jailing of Tepco officials, guilty of criminal error — Says international media damaged ‘Japan Brand’ (1hr VIDEO) March 11, 2012
- The Guardian posts Fukushima film: Reactors not repaired at all — With one more quake Japan will cease to exist; Resulting destruction will take half of planet along with it (VIDEO) November 16, 2012
- Japan Representative: Tepco and the gov’t have been telling lies to the people — Officials have hidden the real numbers or given wrong ones (VIDEO) June 3, 2012
- Tepco Presentation to Officials: “Crowd went nuts… they started screaming… they were flat, then the loudest crowd I’ve ever heard” — “Enormous amount of distrust in Japan” (VIDEO) September 23, 2012
- Professor in Japan Blasts Gov’t, Tepco: “These are lies, they’re absolutely lies” (VIDEO) July 10, 2012