Uploaded by Goldieluvmj
Original by Irving Miller
Published on May 29, 2012
*English subtitles available. Click ‘CC’ button in toolbar of YouTube player.
~ At 21:00 in
Shin-ichi Sano, Author:
For example, the spokesman from TEPCO [...]
I think that people of Fukushima must look at him in bewilderment.
I think it’s a problem if they can’t communicate with sensitivity.
That footage of ruptured pipes and crumbling pellets were very scary.
Nonetheless, he replied ‘Is that so?’ (in an unconcerned tone and detached manner)
It’s almost as if they are aliens from another planet.
I thought this difference was the scariest part.
A chill ran down my spine.
The government says it’s TEPCO’s responsibility, on the other hand, TEPCO says part of responsibility lies with the government.
There is no time for such argument.
Subscribe to Goldieluvmj here
Published: May 29th, 2012 at 2:58 pm ET
- Japan-based Author: Fukushima damage so great “Japan gov’t would go well beyond bankruptcy” — Up to $10 trillion says Tokyo prof. — Equal to 10 years of national budget November 9, 2011
- Japan Representative: Tepco and the gov’t have been telling lies to the people — Officials have hidden the real numbers or given wrong ones (VIDEO) June 3, 2012
- TV: Nuclear report warns of apocalyptic scenario at Fukushima in weeks ahead — Ambassador: This could one day be considered start of “the ultimate catastrophe of the world and planet” — Tepco: It’s “under control” (VIDEO) October 17, 2013
- Japan Lawyer: Repeated calls for arresting Tepco officials — People “bewildered” after 40-year Fukushima plan announced December 21, 2011
- Strange Japanese press conference calls for jailing of Tepco officials, guilty of criminal error — Says international media damaged ‘Japan Brand’ (1hr VIDEO) March 11, 2012