BBC breaking news shows Fukushima protester interrupting high-profile press conference — Televised for nearly 2 minutes, event ended abruptly (VIDEO)
Title: Vicky Pryce Trial: Anti-Nuclear Campaigner Stuart Holmes Reveals Why He Is Protesting At Court
Source: Huffington Post UK
Author: Christopher York
Date: March 7, 2013
Watch any recent footage of Vicky Pryce [ex-wife of former UK energy secretary Chris Huhne] approaching Southwark Crown Court and behind the defendant and the gaggle of lawyers, press and TV crews waiting outside, you might just catch a glimpse of Stuart William Holmes. [...]
At the time of the catastrophe, Chris Huhne was the UK energy minister and was heavily criticised by some for his response to Fukushima.
E-mails that surfaced after the event appeared to show Huhne co-ordinating a strategy with the nuclear industry to play down the effects of the disaster.
At the time, the UK government was trying to promote its own nuclear agenda. [...]
Holmes is angry that Huhne has gone through the legal wrangler for a relatively trivial crime yet he goes unpunished for what he did as energy minister. [...]
- Document shows high-profile nuclear experts under Japan gov’t surveillance December 28, 2011
- Officials: ‘Nuclear Fuel Material’ or the like leaked during today’s Level 1 event near Unit 4 at Fukushima plant — “We will explain this incident in the press conference” (MAP) August 19, 2013
- ABC7: Breaking News — Oil tanker strikes tower of San Francisco’s Bay Bridge (VIDEO & PHOTO) January 7, 2013
- Press Conference: We like to tell some serious news today — Seems that radioactive substances are “combining together” — “We are seriously wondering how much radiation has been spread” (VIDEO) March 19, 2012
- Tepco Press Conference: The situation at Fukushima is bleak — “This discharge is beyond our control” (VIDEO) August 6, 2013