BBC in Fukushima: “This place is really strange, on the surface it looks pretty normal, but then listen — Nothing” (AUDIO)
Title: What happened to the Fukushima 50?
Author: Rupert Wingfield-Hayes
Date: Jan 2, 2012
At 1:30 in
Masami Yoshizawa’s farm in Namie, Fukushima Prefecture
Wingfield-Hayes: This place is really strange. On the surface it looks pretty normal, but then listen. Nothing.
A part from ourselves there is nobody in this village.
- Japan journalist on rumors about Fukushima workers: “Pretty credible reports coming out — probably from the hospital staff — that they’re beyond capacity and don’t know what to do” (VIDEO) November 10, 2011
- Strange TV interview with pro-nuclear professor on study finding increased infant mortality in US after Fukushima (VIDEO) January 25, 2012
- TV: Strange skin condition on cows near Fukushima plant March 5, 2013
- UN official back from Fukushima exposes nuclear cover-up: “Large number of different cancers and other diseases” after Chernobyl are not reported — Tells Japan to pay attention (AUDIO) December 3, 2012
- “I’ve got people who are bleeding from their behinds, who have sores all over their bodies” -Attorney for U.S. Navy sailors exposed to Fukushima radiation (AUDIO) February 12, 2013