A Fukushima citizen living in 30km area published the book about his experience after 311. In his book (P43), he refers to a nuclear worker who watched reactor 4 being destroyed. Though explosion of reactor 4 was not reported, it is significantly destroyed.
“Reactor 4 is the most mysterious case. There was no major blasting sound, but the walls of the reactor building were deformed like morphing of SFX in front of our eyes, the walls of lateral side went totally messed up after all.”
Published: April 16th, 2012 at 3:46 am ET
- Reporters reveal “blast ruined inside of containment vessel” at Fukushima Unit 4 — Walls ‘destroyed’ — Explosion was ‘believed’ to have been outside reactor (PHOTO) February 12, 2014
- Fukushima worker on Reactor No. 4 leak: “I wonder if it was because earthquake or explosion” February 2, 2012
- “It’s Leaning”: Japan nuclear engineer concerned about collapse of Reactor No. 4 — Oxidation must have weakened building material… MORE January 3, 2012
- Large gap in top floor of No. 4 reactor building — Taken off in last few days (PHOTOS & VIDEOS) June 23, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Reactor 4 undergoing major remodeling on 3/11 — Pipes only temporarily welded closed — I’m worried that water may leak at anytime June 29, 2012