Title: 原発20キロ圏内に生きる男 – Alone in the Zone
Date: March 10, 2013
At 5:45 in
Naoto Matsumura, Farmer: My cousin works for Tepco. […] I asked if everything was okay. “It’ll be fine in a couple of days.” What a liar! After making his own family flee! Horrible, right? He lied right to the end.
That’s how brainwashed the Tepco staff are. Just like a cult. They’re brainwashed. They believe that nuclear power plants are completely safe and accident-proof.
When that explosion happened, the Tepco guys fled to the quake-proof tower. After a while there, they heard a loud BOOM!
Afterwards, I asked them what they thought it was. They all thought it was a missile from North Korea, because nuclear power plants aren’t meant to explode.
Published: March 13th, 2013 at 5:16 pm ET
- Cattleman: “Condition I’ve never seen before” near Fukushima plant — “More than a skin disease, they have nasty spots” — I believe it’s caused by the explosion (PHOTO & VIDEO) March 5, 2013
- Ex-Fukushima Worker: “This is the end!” I thought when seeing explosion at plant… “I knew how much fuel was there” — NHK: Reactor 3 blast “like being lifted up off floor” at home several miles away, I thought plane crashed outside (VIDEOS) November 12, 2013
- Reuters Special: Workers are tricked into being on front lines at Fukushima plant — “You can’t escape” — “They kept me in a shed” — “There’s nowhere else to go… Everyone is stuck” — “You’re brainwashed” — “After a few days, they’re thrown away” (VIDEO) October 25, 2013
- Mayor: Debris fell from the sky after Unit 1 explosion — I thought it might be the end — Many people were still in town and everybody stopped talking for a moment (VIDEO) July 16, 2012
- “Tepco must surrender” — Official admits: We caused the accident at Fukushima Daiichi, I am very sorry (VIDEO) March 8, 2013