TOKYO, Oct. 28 — Breaking news from Mochizuki, “110 micro Sv/h in Setagaya.”
“In Setagaya, Tokyo, ward mayor held an emergency press conference at 10PM,” says the report. They announced the 110 micro Sv/h near ‘Powerlarks Setagaya’ supermarket.
“If an average citizen measured it, it might be way higher,” notes Mochizuki.
Read More: Breaking News: 110 micro Sv/h in Setagaya
See also: <High dose> 110 Setagaya Super Micro SV on the road side -Mainichi, Oct. 28 (GOOGLE TRANSLATION)
Published: October 28th, 2011 at 12:32 pm ET
- Coverup? Now 170 microsieverts per hour at Tokyo supermarket — Elevated radiation found at multiple locations, yet gov’t thinks it was buried October 29, 2011
- Kyodo confirms 40,000 microsieverts per hour at Tokyo supermarket — In addition to multiple spots on property with over 100 microsieverts per hour November 2, 2011
- Yomiuri (Translated): Radiation of 40,000 microsieverts per hour found at Tokyo supermarket in Setagaya — Could take weeks to remove November 1, 2011
- 4.7 microsieverts/hour in Tokyo, between kindergarten and nursery school — Measured 5 feet above pavement (PHOTO) October 12, 2011
- 4 microsieverts per hour at primary school in Tokyo -Nikkei (VIDEO) October 17, 2011