TOKYO, Oct. 19 — A Neutron ray was measured in Toranomon, Tokyo on October 18, reports Mochizuki of Fukushima Diary.
Neutron rays are emitted by uranium-235.
Also, in Kashiwa, Chiba citizens detected uranium-235 beside a bench at Matsuba Daiichi Park on October 11.
The Uranium-235 measurement at 1.2 meters increased in comparison to the 0.015 meter measurement, unlike the the cesium which was reduced by half.
At 1.2 meters above the ground
- Background 0.372 μSv/h
- LEU （low enriched uranium) = 180 Count
- Cs-134 = 221 Count
- Cs-137 = 208 Count
At 0.015 meters above the ground
- Background 0.628 μSv/h
- LEU （low enriched uranium) = 156 Count
- Cs-134 = 467 Count
- Cs-137 = 412 Count
Mochizuki notes, “Neutron ray can not be measured by most of the Geiger counters. This is why I warned that dosimeters makes you blind.”
“There have been a lot of the cases such as nosebleed, fatigue (bura bura disease), immune trouble etc.. They have been labelled as “harmful rumor” because “air dose” is too law to cause those symptoms.”
“However, this measurement of neutron rays makes everything clear. Now Uranium 235 is all around in Tokyo, which came from MOX with Plutonium,” Mochizuki concludes.
See Mochizuki’s report for a comparison between gamma rays and the even more harmful neutron rays.
Read More: Breaking News: Neutron ray measured in Tokyo
Here is video of the moment when they measure a neutron ray in Tochigi on Oct. 16, 100 kilometers from the Fukushima meltdowns:
Here is an image of when they measured the neutron ray in Tokyo:
Published: October 19th, 2011 at 4:15 pm ET
- Japan Gov’t: Plutonium will no longer be measured — Almost impossible for normal person to detect, geiger counters ineffective October 4, 2011
- Neutron beam seen 13 times at Fukushima — Maybe evidence of nuclear fission or release of plutonium March 23, 2011
- UPDATE: Neutron beams suggest uranium and plutonium have leaked and nuclear fission has occurred March 23, 2011
- Uranium detected in Tokyo soil sample — “That needs more study” says nuclear expert (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- Update on report of Strontium-89 levels detected in Tokyo early on in crisis — Measured at US Embassy? (MAP) December 4, 2011