Published: October 19th, 2011 at 4:15 pm ET

TOKYO, Oct. 19 — A Neutron ray was measured in Toranomon, Tokyo on October 18, reports Mochizuki of Fukushima Diary.

Neutron rays are emitted by uranium-235.

Also, in Kashiwa, Chiba citizens detected uranium-235 beside a bench at Matsuba Daiichi Park on October 11.

The Uranium-235 measurement at 1.2 meters increased in comparison to the 0.015 meter measurement, unlike the the cesium which was reduced by half.

At 1.2 meters above the ground

• Background 0.372 μSv/h
  • LEU (low enriched uranium) = 180 Count
  • Cs-134 = 221 Count
  • Cs-137 = 208 Count

At 0.015 meters above the ground

• Background 0.628 μSv/h
  • LEU (low enriched uranium) = 156 Count
  • Cs-134 = 467 Count
  • Cs-137 = 412 Count

Mochizuki notes, “Neutron ray can not be measured by most of the Geiger counters. This is why I warned that dosimeters makes you blind.”

“There have been a lot of the cases such as nosebleed, fatigue (bura bura disease), immune trouble etc.. They have been labelled as “harmful rumor” because “air dose” is too law to cause those symptoms.”

“However, this measurement of neutron rays makes everything clear. Now Uranium 235 is all around in Tokyo, which came from MOX with Plutonium,” Mochizuki concludes.

See Mochizuki’s report for a comparison between gamma rays and the even more harmful neutron rays.

Read More: Breaking News: Neutron ray measured in Tokyo

Here is video of the moment when they measure a neutron ray in Tochigi on Oct. 16, 100 kilometers from the Fukushima meltdowns:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2pRbJfM2KQ

Here is an image of when they measured the neutron ray in Tokyo:

SOURCE: Fukushima Diary

Published: October 19th, 2011 at 4:15 pm ET

1. Neutron beam seen 13 times at Fukushima — Maybe evidence of nuclear fission or release of plutonium March 23, 2011
  2. Japan Gov’t: Plutonium will no longer be measured — Almost impossible for normal person to detect, geiger counters ineffective October 4, 2011
  3. UPDATE: Neutron beams suggest uranium and plutonium have leaked and nuclear fission has occurred March 23, 2011
  4. Uranium detected in Tokyo soil sample — “That needs more study” says nuclear expert (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
  5. Update on report of Strontium-89 levels detected in Tokyo early on in crisis — Measured at US Embassy? (MAP) December 4, 2011

63 comments to Neutron ray measured in Tokyo — Uranium-235 found in Chiba — Can’t be detected by most geiger counters (PHOTO & VIDEO)

• Neutron rays, Cesium, Plutonium, Alpha, Gamma, Ioninzing, Non Ionizing, X ray, Antineutrino, Positrons, Anti matter, Yellow Rain, Deformations, Hot Spots, Nanometers, Photons, Depleted uranium, Nuclear Fission, Hawking Radiation.

…..I’m just guessing here, but I think our Planet is fucked royal.

red red wine

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

Don’t forget GMOs…I agree red red wine.

This is really what I have been concerned about, that there is radiation around that is not being detected by the average Geiger counter. It concerns me. Even the background radiation has increased lately…what am I NOT detecting, though…???

• bmurr bmurr

Okay, so this is how I make myself feel better.
        1 – you need to be exposed to radiation, which is pretty tough to confirm.
        2 – that radiation has to cause some damage to cells in you body
        3 – your body’s immune system has to fail to destroy the bad cells
        4 – the bad cells need to mutate in just the right way to cause cancer
        5 – the cancer then has to kill you.

So I’m betting that I have exposed myself to some pretty bad stuff in the last 30 years, I’m betting most, but not all, of you have too. I will probably die of something long before Fukushima kills me.

There now I feel all warm and fuzzy.
        Try it!

• americancommntr

There’s also diet. The book, “World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B-17″, gives evidence that amygdalin, a compound in some 1,200 plants in nature, with apricot seeds being one of the highest, specifically kills cancer cells while not harming healthy cells. As usual, you can know there’ something to it, when the FDA (Faster Death Administration) prohibits the import of apricot kernels, as well as bitter almonds, into the country. This natural compound, designed by the same One who designed the rest of the environment and all that is in it, is just one among many ways to fight cancer. Like vitamin C, a deficiency of B-17 ‘results’ in a disease. B-17 is another line of defense against cancer, apparently. It’s in alot of foods, not just apricot kernels.

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

Unfortunately that may not be the case depending on exposure.

• I looks like it can be detected with the CMOS sensor of our mobile phone app (RadioactivityCounter), we are just doing some first tests on it, some general information that shows that it is possible with this method:
        it shows that the CMOS sensors (e.g. in the camera of the mobile phone).
        We dont’ know yet how this scales on the display reading. I will publish our results as soon as we know more details.

• selfsovereign

Thanks for sharing that way of possibly detecting neutrons.
          Eagerly look forward to your next post……..

“Mochizuki notes, “Neutron ray can not be measured by most
          of the Geiger counters. This is why I warned that dosimeters makes you blind.”

I find it frustrating that Mochizuki doesnt take 5 seconds
          to disclose the KNOWN methods of detecting neutrons.

• yes, but indeed the main problem is the different quality factor. While the doserate in Gy/h might be same (thats what detectors measure in general), the aquivaltent doserate is different (Sievert/h) e.g. whats effects the biological cells for example.
            Photons and electrons have a QF=1 (gamme beta rays), Neutrons with < 10eV have a QF=5 and 100kEv..2MeV QF=20. Alpha rays also have QF=20 but they got stuck quickly in the outer tissue except if they are inside the body (lungs etc.) they get dangerous.
            The exactly measure the aquivalent dose you need a) the kind of radiation and b) the energy -- so its a challenge. But true that most geigercounter not even count no matter how much energy the neutron has (simply not ionizing the inner of the tube its passing through) --
            Neutrons can be converted to protons and electrons via low dense matter with Hydrogen like Parafine, but the conversion factor is a problem an dwith mixed radiation its also difficult to seperate this.

link for dosrate weighing factor (sorry I only found the german pages quickly).

• Replacing and old saying with a new one with a bit of a twist !

” It’s All Bad !!”

• Party like its 1999

Before my you know what falls off…Who of you females wants to get lucky?

…No need to worry about my partner Lynne, she’s been glowing a luminous green the past two weeks or so and when I touch her skin I get an elctro magnetic current….like a Taser.

red red wine

• Cindy

I hope this information goes viral !! people who I talk to casually don’t even rember the Fukushima plant accident, but most remember the Earthquake …

It is doubtful that the Japanese Government will ‘DO’ anything about this … baseless rumor, just like the nosebleeds and the other health effects…

I’m shocked the the people of Japan aren’t having a go with the government or Tepco… I thought there’d be some uprising, a mass movement of demanding people at the very least ..

I hope Arnie Gunderson makes a new video on this. Would be very hard to be in his shoes. You cannot just say it like it is , One must stay politically correct … Good Grief !!

• lam335 lam335

I repeat–even if we can’t stop the construction/re-lcensing of other reactors, ALL use and plans for using MOX fuel MUST be STOPPED immediately! This stuff has got to be the single biggest threat in the entire insane enterprise of nuclear power.

• Dr. McCoy

The doctor says that you do not have to worry about any future mox plants as the single explosion of Fuke #3 was all it took to screw us all.

It only takes one. Now it is too late.

Yes, party on folks. But I can’t stop feeling for the children. Born and unborn. Japanese and all others.

• nowisthetime

Sometimes I feel like I’m screaming about this, in a room where the scream continues forever, and is muffled whenever it hits an ear.

I met a pregnant woman today, and felt I had to warn her not to eat dairy or fish products. I feel sad that is all I know what to do.

The people suppressing this are doing it because they want to keep their business going. I don’t know what it is anymore. Is the driving force for this military, commercial, government? It’s certainly not for the 99.999%.

• lam335 lam335

Re: “Is the driving force for this military, commercial, government?”

The problem is precisely that all three of these are so thoroughly intertwined (and you can add a significant portion of scientific academia too).

• Dr. McCoy

The doctor worries that this is being suppressed because those in control realized right away how badly they screwed the pooch.

Where do you evac to when everywhere is contaminated?

Where do you get clean water when ther is no such thing?

Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. Cancer is the new black.

The doctor is out.

• Bobby1

It could also be plutonium, neptunium, americium, curium, or californium.

“Californium-252 is a very strong neutron emitter, which makes it extremely radioactive and harmful.[20][21][22] Californium-252 undergoes alpha decay (the loss of two protons and two neutrons) 96.9% of the time to form curium-248 while the remaining 3.1% of decays are spontaneous fission.[8] One microgram (µg) of californium-252 emits 2.3 million neutrons per second, an average of 3.7 neutrons per spontaneous fission.[23] Most of the other isotopes of californium decay to isotopes of curium (atomic number 96) via alpha decay.[8]”

• free emittium everywhere. what to say? the longer it lasts the more to decontaminate
    “fun” to see that physical and financial meltdown seem to follow similar rules

• StillJill StillJill

oscar419,…you’re making a sad old lady cry laughing! :-)

• TheWorldIsBlind

Uranium … great

I’ve said it before

I’ll say it again…

Japan is toast . . . It will be no longer . . .

Consider – Japan just never existed.

So, So, So depressing…

• TheWorldIsBlind

700 Million Year – Half Life

DONE! JAPAN IS DONE!

• everything you wanted to know about nukes but never dared to ask

• TheWorldIsBlind

where are you tacoma and whoopie???!!!

this is huggeeee!!

• AkDave AkDave

It’s the end of the world as we know it.. ???
    Hey that would make a great song lol For real it is the end for Japan, tho! and slowly will keep adding poison to the rest of the world.. very sad.

• Elenin Velikovsky Elenin Velikovsky

…we can jump in the bathtub
    with that other guy Jim,
    and make him Be More Careful!
    dumdiddy dumdee dum dee dahhh
    we can even save Mama,
    and Slap her on the Back,
    wjhen she Eats her Sandwich…
    la, la lala

• I find this scientifically fascinating.

• Elenin Velikovsky Elenin Velikovsky

Spock, apparent coded Zappa transmission:
    ….
    (We’re Turning Again)
    …They took a whole bunch of acid
    So they could see where it’s at
    (It’s over there, over there,
    Over there, over there
    And under here also)
    Doont, da-doodem doodem!
    They lived on a whole bunch of nothing
    They thought they looked very good
    They’d never ever worry
    They were always in a hurry
    To convince themselves that what they were
    Was really very groovy
    Yes, they believed in all the papers
    And the magazines that defined their folklore
    They could never laugh
    At who or what they thought they were
    Or even what they thought
    They sorta oughta be
    They were totally empty
    (Totally empty)
    And their lives were really useless
    So what the fuck?
    They didn’t have no sense of humor
    (Oodly-oodly-yeah!)
    Now they got nothing left
    To laugh about
    Including themselves

• Cindy

Watch the new video on the #3 reactor building, from Fairewinds associates, an Arnie Gunderson production…

• TheWorldIsBlind

Yohann,

Welcome first and foremost.

These news articles have not hit mainstream media (MSM) because if the people of the world become informed of this information mass panic would very soon follow. Japan has been Plagued. This site is in no way, shape, or form, entertainment.

Radioactive uranium, plutonium, americium, neptunium, cesium, strontium, and lord knows what other isotopes have completely bombarded all of Japan. These isotopes are extremely deadly, and will cause MASS deaths not only in Japan, but all across the Northern Hemisphere.

Furthermore, since the March 11th Earthquake, a handful of Typhoons have helped stir up the radiation, and spread it amongst the world.

Long story short, Fukushima is the worst disaster man has ever witnessed. It has completely fucked up the world indefinitely, and Japan will soon demise into a complete waste-land.

This is terrible. Absolutely terrible.

• lam335 lam335

I know there is much debate about whether plutonium reached the US west coast (despite it’s allegedly being too heavy to do so, there were some reports that little bits were detected). But does anyone know if this Uranium-235 is likely to have reached the US (or if it was ever actually detected there)?

(I also wish they’d tell us if either of these went beyond the west coast, to the mid-west and east coast).

• nohobear nohobear

I had a little ray (not neutron or gamma) of hope today. ONe of my office co-workers that have thought me a tin foil mad hatter for the past six months on all things radiation, voluntarily brought up Fukushima at the water cooler and she was concerned about it spreading beyond Japan. I didn’t have the heart to get into details about what has already arrived in the US via the jetstream. Still, the coverup is finally breaking down, and the truth is seeping out to the mainstream.

Ultimately though, by the time the whole truth is revealed, there will be many deaths, and many sick that will wish they were dead. Now would be a good time to live life in the moment, and to give and receive love. It may soon be in short supply.

• chaossquared

Im moving to uruguay

• alasanon

Listen to Natalia Manzurova!!:

“One of the very few living Chernobyl clean-up members, Natalia Manzurova, has a message for the Japanese people.

‘…Run away as quickly as possible. Don’t wait. Save yourself and don’t rely on the government because the government lies. They don’t want you to know the truth because the nuclear industry is so powerful….’

…She spent 4 1/2 years helping clean the abandoned town of Pripyat, which was less than two miles from the Chernobyl reactors. The plant workers lived there before they were abruptly evacuated.

Manzurova, now 59 and an advocate for radiation victims worldwide, has the “Chernobyl necklace” — a scar on her throat from the removal of her thyroid — and myriad health problems. But unlike the rest of her team members, who she said have all died from the results of radiation poisoning, and many other liquidators, she’s alive….(aol news) Unfortunately, hundreds of millions of people in Japan and North America have no place to run.”

(Borrowed from a website, http://www.zeolite-remedies.com/Fukushima-News-Page.htm I can’t endorse the product-but it probably wouldn’t hurt!)

• Sickputer

Welcome Yohann… No disrespect to TWIB I think maybe we do have a few entertaining posts here… Mostly black ops humor… It helps reduce the stress from all our personal episodes of heart pounding and heart sinking angst as we see the scary news via the Information Revolution. In a former life I was a writer and it helps to let out verbally the demons rolling in my head from this constant deluge of bad news from Japan.

My worst day personally came on June 10 (11th in Japan)…the day the buildings disappeared behind nuclear emissions. I knew instantly Tokyo was finished…it is only a matter of time now.

The support for nuclear power in America is approaching a crisis stage because the powers that be thought they were on the verge of what they termed a nuclear renaissance, but Fukushima has upset their little politician-controlled applecart.

Now they and Japan are facing the Dark Ages of the nuclear age. The bigshots are terrified, but not like you and most intelligent people in Japan and North America are terrified of radiation sickness. They are terrified of losing their money, power, and status in society. They are terrified of becoming the pariahs of the world and of being scorned as the nuclear nazis who nearly killed (or may already have killed) the human race.

If a lot of Japanese suddenly die in Tokyo over a few months time then it won’t be wise walking around with a Tepco name badge on the streets. It’s likely the civilian deaths will play out over years, but as concentrated as the deadly MOX fuel dispersed over the small island of Japan…the excess deaths may play out far quicker than Chernobyl. Instead of 25 years…maybe one to two years.

I am glad you also liked the Australian remake of On the Beach. I like it as well as the original version. You can see a couple of short clips I uploaded to YouTube under my sickputer name.

Here’s one of my favorite scenes:

• dharmasyd dharmasyd

Well, maybe some of you can find a way to escape; but I really think:
    < http://youtu.be/4jk-Ngm5kKQ>
    or
    party like there’s no tomorrow
    …because there isn’t…

• dosdos dosdos

A steady neutron ray is evidence of a criticality, in other words, unchecked fusion is taking place. Small reactions of bits and particles isn’t enough to sustain a steady reading. And fusion process uses dampening rods to absorb the neutrons from an active core, so it’s not from a properly working reactor. Neutron rays are often focused in a large scale criticality and can be projected for hundreds of miles in some instances. A strong enough ray can kill, destroy computers, essentially a small neutron bomb with a laser like delivery.

There have been several reports of the dry cask storage at Daiichi going rogue, excited by the reactors at the plant. This could be yet another burst from the fuel waste repository. Or it could be one of the cores. Neither is good.

• Mack Mack

@dosdos – You said, “There have been several reports of the dry cask storage at Daiichi going rogue, excited by the reactors at the plant.”

That’s really interesting! Do you have any links so I can learn more about that? Thanks.

• pure water

Uranium and neutron emissions…See what Chris Busby said about uranium:

• Jebus Jebus

Radiation map gives close-up fallout readings
    By TAKAHIRO FUKADA

The science ministry said Wednesday it has posted a radiation map that visitors to its website can enlarge to see to what extent their neighborhoods had been contaminated by fallout from the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant.

The website, http://ramap.jaea.go.jp/map/ , launched by the Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry is now available in Japanese only.

The map shows measurements of radiation and radioactive cesium taken from aircraft in 10 prefectures, including Tokyo and Fukushima, between April and September. It also includes data the ministry collected from soil samples at around 2,200 sites in Fukushima Prefecture and radiation levels within a 100-km radius of the power plant.

Huh! According to the Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry, it looks like Tokyo was spared. Amazing how those deadly nuclides just stopped at the city limits…

• arclight arclight

“Amazing how those deadly nuclides just stopped at the city limits…”

its called border fall out……????????

not the first time a tepco employee has let their 4 yoaer old son colour in the pretty border lines with a crayon!! they must think we are all soft in the head (as me grandad used to say)

probaly didnt even send a plane up!!..(too costly, couldnt be bothered, not a problem anyway, got lost flying towards tokyo, and heres something i prepared earlier….. :( )

• arclight arclight

oh and neutron rays dont respect borders.. just draw a straight line off in to the horizon :( thank heavens for the curvature of the earth….hope this part of the story is bullshit!!?? :(

i really do!! :(

• arclight arclight

can neutrons go through the earth????

• arclight arclight

Reactor Reveals Hidden Life Of Rocks
          ScienceDaily (May 28, 2002) — Geologists at the University of California, Davis, are using neutron beams from a nuclear reactor to see inside rocks. The method could be used to look for traces of life in rocks from Mars or very ancient rocks from the Earth.

“Neutrons are very sensitive to water and light elements such as the hydrogen and carbon, which are major components of living things. But they can pass right through a steel container. In contrast, water and most living tissue are fairly transparent to X-rays, but X-rays are stopped by heavier elements. That means that neutron beams can be used to scan a Martian rock for traces of life even while it is sealed in a metal container.”

maybe they are strong enough to go through rock?? next question…what happens to neutron beams as they move through the mantle, how far do they move??

oh thats two questions…will to think more on this…scratches head in wonderment and worry!!

• Bleifrei Bleifrei

The death rate now goes up
    very quickly
    no longer possible protection
    The heavy elements are dispersed and people and animals
    tormented with pain and losses, it could be more dead than in the 2 world war

the taking of food and water to be gambling
    uran235, plutonium as a fine dust dispersed, and no one can say where, and how much is scattered
    But one thing is certain, a pigment is enough to kill very many people in today’s generation, and in all the next

spoon the melt, and prevent further distribution, must be the common goal. and very very fast

absolute export stop, nothing was more out of it, except the human
    but not all, government and responsibility of Tepco have to stay and follow to reduce

• Human0815

He is talking about “Nano-Sievert”!

One Nano-Sievert is o,oo10000 uSv/h

It is not a big surprise, at least for me,
    that after 03/11 we has an INCREASE!

• on an airplane flight you get around 10 µSv/h half of it mostly neutrons of cosmic origin.

• Human0815

but there is a big difference between the type of radiation, you can`t compare this with the radiation from the Uran!

• yes of course, the energy is the major factor and combination and many more. Neutrons are really dangerous as they can modify matter and make it radioactive itself.

• selfsovereign

A neutron beam from any source, turns whatever mass it
        comes in contact with into a
        radioactive mass.

Tokyo will continue to be hit with neutrons
        for 700 MILLION ++ years

I just wish we could warn the WHALES, salmon etc to stay away…….

beyond sadness