Dr. Helen Caldicott, Physician: About half of Japan is contaminated. I’m going there next week. There’s a huge, a very big press censorship on what’s happening in Japan with Fukushima.
Published: November 7th, 2012 at 4:55 am ET
- “It is a great agony to live in a contaminated area, I lost hope to live” — “We are struggling hard to suppress our insuppressible feelings” (VIDEO) June 12, 2012
- Caldicott: All of Japan contaminated by Fukushima — “Realistic estimate is 60,000 km², occupied by 46 million people” — “Things are grim, it gets worse by the day” — Unheard of in history, 100s of tons of melted fuel may be in earth (VIDEO) April 3, 2014
- “Shock & Outrage”: Japan TV host reveals being told he cannot discuss nuclear power until pivotal Tokyo election ends — “Somebody needs to bring these issues into the media” — #2 in trending news January 23, 2014
- Caldicott: California nuclear plant a ‘time bomb’ if restarted — Chance of nuke disaster in U.S. very high… not if, but when (VIDEO) March 15, 2013
- Caldicott: Terribly alarming what’s happening in Japan — Signs of radiation sickness reported in children after 3/11 — Lies are being fed to the people (AUDIO) January 19, 2013