At 4:15 in
Lauren Windsor, executive producer and host: What is the risk of a nuclear disaster to America?
Dr. Helen Caldicott: Very, very, very high.
It’s not if, but when.
And San Onofre, if they start that up again, I tell you you’re sitting on a time bomb.
Published: March 15th, 2013 at 2:17 am ET
- Caldicott in Japan: “Incredibly rare” thyroid abnormalities found in 40% of Fukushima children — Indicates a really high dose of radiation, higher than at Chernobyl (VIDEO) November 20, 2012
- Caldicott: I think some of the Fukushima plant workers exposed to very high levels of radiation have died — There’s a coverup by Tepco and gov’t, so we don’t know what’s really going on (VIDEO) July 10, 2012
- Expert to discuss radioactive material being emptied into ocean from Fukushima Daiichi -Caldicott (AUDIO) January 16, 2013
- Caldicott: “We’re talking about a disaster of unbound proportions” from Fukushima Daiichi — 2.5 to 3 million deaths a possibility (VIDEO) July 8, 2012
- Unprecedented volcano warning near Japan’s only restarted nuke plant — Mountain is swelling, expanding — Large amounts of magma causing ‘sudden crustal movement’ — Gov’t Now: Extremely high risk of major eruption… Gov’t Before Nuke Restart: “Little chance of major eruption” (VIDEO) August 17, 2015