Nuclear Emergency Response, Health Canada, March 31, 2011:
- Mobile Survey of Saanich Peninsula March 22, 2011 0.37 [microseiverts/day]
- Mobile Survey of Victoria March 22, 2011 0.48 …
- Mobile Survey around Vancouver March 24, 2011 0.67 …
- Mobile Survey around Haida Gwaii March 24, 2011 0.73
- Mobile Survey around Vancouver March 25, 2011 0.72
Please note that there was no new data collected by NRCan on March 23, 2011, and that until further notice mobile surveys are suspended.
Read the statement here.
* Note the radiation cloud is the same blue color in the Pacific Northwest as it is just off the coast of Japan, indicating similar concentrations.
Published: April 4th, 2011 at 6:46 am ET
- Vancouver Paper: Health Canada detected massive amounts of radioactive material from Fukushima — Iodine-131 spiked above maximum allowed limit at 4 of 5 sites August 4, 2011
- Vancouver, Canada radiation tests show iodine-131 in rainwater at almost 100 times above US drinking water limit April 8, 2011
- Should Canada be concerned about radiation from Fukushima? Doctors, local officials say yes April 8, 2011
- “High concentrations” of radiation hit US and Canada — Plume was rich in Cesium-137 and “close to the surface” from Vancouver southward — See also Hawaii, Florida (MAPS) October 28, 2011
- April 16 forecast shows radioactive cloud stretching from Texas to Canada April 15, 2011