At 5:30 in
Mark Strassmann, CBS Reporter: But [Bruce Martin, Texas Brine Company, LLC vice president of operation] Martin also admits the sinkhole could continue to grow for another year or two.
Published: May 5th, 2013 at 5:54 pm ET
- ABC: “Evacuation order… for fear of potential radiation” in Louisiana parish — Company Official: Sinkhole ‘could still grow’ August 14, 2012
- Official films ‘burp event’ at giant Louisiana sinkhole — Intense bubbling across several large areas (VIDEO) August 9, 2013
- Newspaper: Giant Louisiana sinkhole now 10 acres — Shallow tremors continue — Gov. Jindal to arrive at 2p CT March 19, 2013
- Today’s Paper: Giant sinkhole now 9 acres — Official concerned about possible ‘void spaces’ causing hole to grow or another one to appear January 19, 2013
- AP: Official says suffocation risk at giant Louisiana sinkhole — Spewing gas could cause explosion hazard (VIDEO) July 23, 2013