Raw Milk: Dairy in Sonoma County, UC Berkeley, June 14, 2011:
The following are results for milk samples obtained from a Bay Area organic dairy where the farmers are encouraged to feed their cows local grass.
Published: June 14th, 2011 at 8:12 am ET
- Cesium-134 and 137 found in US food supply; Organic milk bought in San Francisco Bay Area April 8, 2011
- Cesium nearly doubles over past month in Bay Area milk — Now well above EPA’s maximum contaminant level September 29, 2011
- Highest level of radioactive cesium in San Francisco-area milk since September 2011 — Now at 150% of EPA’s maximum contaminant limit (CHART) February 7, 2012
- Both cesium-134 and cesium-137 increase in latest San Francisco Bay Area milk sample (CHART) September 15, 2011
- San Francisco Bay Area milk sample has highest amount of Cesium-137 since last June — Almost double EPA’s maximum contaminant level April 10, 2012