Cesium 137 Detected in my Rain! (Radioactive Rain Detected)
Published on Jun 24, 2012
Published by antiprotons
As you all know, I have always maintained that there is Fukushima fallout in the rain… but that the levels (even if they are unsafe) are too low for a Geiger counter to detect.
My sensitive Gamma Spectrometer has now (I believe) detected Cs137 in a rain water collection bucket which concentrates, or so it seems, the Cs137.
At 10:30 in
“… to get approximately somewhere near what the actual result is, and it’s still somewhere around five-tenths of a becquerel per — how much water was this — I guess this was probably a liter… I think I found somewhere around five-tenths of a becquerel”
UPDATE: “I estimated the activity in my video, but the actual activity I have now calculated to 0.248 Bq/liter. Please view the details section of my video for the math used”
Tom of Anti-Proton.com has now finished the construction of a small laboratory for the purposes of general nuclear and particle physics. The purpose of Anti-Proton laboratories is to pursue the wonderful mysteries of science and to unlock the reality around us.
Owner and amateur scientist Tom lives in Virginia, USA, where he works as a Computer Scientist. Professionally, Tom works with information systems integration and support, as well as information systems architecture and computer programming.
Published: June 24th, 2012 at 10:31 pm ET
- Report: 1.68 µSv/hr detected in Canadian rain water sample — Geiger counter display reads “DANGEROUS RADIATION BACKGROUND” July 18, 2011
- Japan Journalist: Plutonium escaped Fukushima reactors as gas, it was a colossal 9,000ºF inside — Can’t be detected with Geiger counter — Terrible things are looming for the children, they must be evacuated yet nothing’s done… This is a “criminal nation” — I’m worried (VIDEO) October 16, 2013
- Japan Physician: Radiation level was 100 times higher in Fukushima than gov’t reported 50 days after 3/11 — Geiger counter ‘off the scale’ at train station 60km from plant — Blatant concealment of data (VIDEO) October 12, 2013
- Top Talk Show: Ever seen those Geiger counter videos from Japan? Fascinating stuff — “Really dangerous levels and all these people are living there“ (VIDEO) May 15, 2013
- Off the Scale: Geiger counter goes wild 60-70 km WEST of Fukushima (VIDEO) March 17, 2011