Mother Jones, August 16, 2013: [The] Oregon Republican Party elected a new chairman last weekend. His name is Art Robinson, and he wants to sprinkle radioactive waste from airplanes to build up our resistance to degenerative illnesses.
Access to Energy Newsletter, April 1, 1997: All we need do with nuclear waste is dilute it to a low radiation level and sprinkle it over the ocean – or even over America after hor-mesis is better understood and verified with respect to more diseases.
Albany Democratic-Herald, July 15, 2010: Robinson wrote in 1997, when radioactive groundwater was found beneath a decommissioned nuclear generating plant [...] “It is unfortunate that this water under San Onofre is being wasted,” Robinson wrote then. “If we could use it to enhance our own drinking water here in Oregon where background radiation is low, it would hormetically enhance our resistance to degenerative diseases.” [...] This week, in response, Robinson wrote that he would have liked to add radioactive isotopes to the foundation of his lab in rural Josephine County. “Had I been able to do this, the risk of cancer and other degenerative disease would have been lowered for those of us who work in this building.”
Published: August 18th, 2013 at 4:31 pm ET
- Groundwater with 23,000 pCi/liter of radioactive material found around Tennessee nuke plant — Exceeds limit for drinking water December 20, 2011
- Local TV: Water has leaked into building containing radioactive material at Ft. Calhoun nuke plant — “That water we treat as radioactive waste” (VIDEO) June 28, 2011
- U.S.’s Unspeakable Experiments: Hundreds of pregnant women fed nuclear material — Infants drinking radioactive lemonade — “Only thing I could think of was Nazi Germany” -Official April 12, 2013
- Gundersen: They want to dump all Fukushima’s radioactive water in Pacific — Tepco: It will be diluted, then released — Professor suggests pumping it out in deep ocean (VIDEOS) December 2, 2013
- Fairewinds: Website is under verified DDS attack — Another nuclear expert’s site had similar problems — Both involved with San Onofre issue — “What is the nuke industry hiding?” February 1, 2013