Published: April 29th, 2011 at 9:30 am ET

‘Fukushima – gross miscarriage of radiation science’, RT, April 28, 2011:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3T_bTPmDC8

Published: April 29th, 2011 at 9:30 am ET

1. Significant rise in cancer risk within 5 years after exposure to ‘low-dose’ radiation — 12% increase after 40 millisieverts November 7, 2011
  2. Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: “Risk from internal exposure is 200-600 times greater than risk from external exposure” (VIDEO) May 10, 2012
  3. New Goddard’s Journal: Landmark study presents “strongest evidence to date that cancer risk not only exists at low doses of radiation, but may be even greater per unit of dose than at higher doses” (VIDEO, 16 min.) May 15, 2012
  4. Renowned nuclear policy expert: “Every amount of radiation exposure increases your risk of cancer… There is no safe level of radiation” April 20, 2011
  5. Gundersen: NRC wants radiation exposure limit 100 times higher than EPA (VIDEO) October 12, 2011

43 comments to Child’s risk of cancer from radiation is 10-100 times higher than an adult who had same exposure (VIDEO)

• xdrfox

Do you think you know what Skin Cancer looks like ? 38 photos !

OK, Here is a link you may want to pass around and start looking yourself over weekly from now on !
    I suggest you look through all of these for differences !

How many of these were caused by a falling Isotopes or in dirt picked up ?

Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer, with more than 3.5 million cases affecting more than two million people each year, I lost my doctor of 15 years, 10 years my Jr. due to skin cancer, took him out in a couple of months ! If it goes just deep enough to enter a capillary blood flow, it will move to vital areas of the body via blood stream ie Liver, Lungs and others!

• WindorSolarPlease

Cancer comes in many forms, shape, and sizes.
      Any growth, bump, or anything different could be cancer and we should have it check out right away.
      The medical field will be busy.
      Thanks for the link.

• Anna

I’m thinking if one wants to make money, invest in the cancer industry and aluminum (chemtrail ingredient that promotes breast cancer and Alzheimers) and facilities for people with Alzheimers.

A little change of subject here. The computer is so slow today because everyone seems to care so much about the royal wedding…but did you know the queen holds the most mineral rights in the world, according to Leuren Moret, and you have to have a need for uranium, etc., hence nuclear reactors and war, etc. to keep making money on the investment.
        So many sheeple buying Prince William and Kate coffee cups and mouse pads.
        Dumb.

• xdrfox

You both and all are welcome.
        Yes get to a doctor quick !
        I became suspicious of an small area on my skin a few years ago, sought out a Doctor and referral, took over a month to see a cancer doctor !
        Got appointment to have it remove, earliest 2 weeks later !

Mine turn out to be benign, but you have blood flow just three layers of skin to burrow down for a tiny vein to get Cancer cells access to all your vital organs.

• Deetu 3

Great post xdrfox,very useful. Thanks very much.

• good points

I’m already getting claustrophobic from trying to stay out of the rain and indoors on the more heavy plume days… I NEED my sun–Vit. D, plus it can be detoxifying.

If I have even a scratch, I will cover it thoroughly before going outside and I avoid direct contact with precipitation. We don’t have I-131 in our air testing here yet. So long as you wash up with baking soda and filtered water, I didn’t think the I-131 would penetrate skin so readily??? Isn’t healthy skin somewhat of a barrier??

Of course, I don’t want to think about what I’m breathing, exactly! :(

• xdrfox

I bought jel/caps Vit. D, 1,000ui by Sundown at Family Dollars store,Great Selections, & prices) about $3.50, 60 jel/caps.
        Been stocking on on Many bottle Vits.
        No clean fresh vegs soon soooo !

• good points...

Yes, yes I’m all for supplements & I’ve stocked up on many things-the grocery stores think I’m quite interesting!! :P

I saw somewhere that your skin (unpunctured) provides some natural external resistance to radioactive elements?? I was taking some real comfort in this, although I usually wear long sleeves on bad days.
          Let me know if you hear anything..from derm. MD? Take care, xdrfox!

• xdrfox

I find grocery stores & Drug store prices are double then the chain discount stores such as F D and Dollars stores for same supplements and other products as well, may be different name brands but. Forget the Vitamin Chain Solly stores, 3 and 4 times higher.
            Always read the ui measurements, often you cab get in same store one that has more pills and higher doses for same price even from same company or other !
            B12s are can 60 be 500ui 3.50 or a bottle of B12s of 120, 2,500ui for 5.50.

Spend your saving on pre 311 dry goods.

• xdrfox

“skin (punctured) provides some natural external resistance to radioactive elements??”

I shower when returning from outside errands, just don’t want them 1400 types of crap on me period. I know I have been breathing it, went out yesterday and nose stated running and eyes watering within 10 minutes and I don’t have allergies.

I know it will get me eventually, but not with out an open fight to delay hopefully !
            The Invisible Expelled Hot Breath of the Beast !

• xdrfox

If you swab on iodine as I do and have been, you will see it readily allows the skin to soak it up, the orange color is mostly gone in a short while, this has readily been told on how to get the good iodine into you thyroid !

• xdrfox

I have been purposely being Reclusive !

• Cuica

Let’s face the real fact….radiation is very harmful, in any dose, at any age. The rest is all guess work.

• WindorSolarPlease

When I was little my parents rented a house on a small farm.

A wonderful lady who I called Grandma (no relation) use to have barrels that would hold rain water.

She washed her hair and everything with that water, dishes, fruit and vegetables from her garden, and so on. She wasted nothing and said everything has a purpose.

The barrels of rain water she had, was crystal clear. Not at all like the rain, that comes down now. Try to gather rain, it looks horrible.

• Heart of the Rose

@windorsolarplease.
    The rain barrels won’t becoming out of the garden shed this year…nope.

• WindorSolarPlease

I don’t blame you. If I had barrels, I wouldn’t either.

I’m not even going to gather the little rain we do get, in our little buckets.

I was trying to get husband to move the small garden into the garage.

Wouldn’t have been that hard to do, as they are planted in large planters.

By now, they are probably contaminated anyway.

• WindorSolarPlease

Someone told me to pour bleach all over them? Not sure what that would do?

• Sam

If you are growing your own food you can do the following to
    lessen the uptake of nucleotides in your plants.
    1. put a lot of composted compost in your top 6 inches of soil
    2. put in rock dust and other minerals to your soil.
    3. add in some extra potassium sulfate.
    4. place a layer of wood chips 2-3″ deep around your beds to
    prevent weeds and to absorb fallout. After season is over rake
    up the chips and sequester them.
    5. you can also plant sunflowers that will absorb the fall out and
    dispose of them by not incorporating them in the soil.
    6. last but not lease you can workout a program to detoxify yourself
    and keep up your immune system.
    7. Most of all don’t panic and have fear. Your garden wants a lot
    of love from you. Grow flowers and have some color in your life!
    There is not much more we can do. Open to other suggestions!

• Concernedmom

Thanks for the tips. I’ve started my plants from seed indoors and am putting up a greenhouse, but was concerned about the soil being contaminated inside the greenhouse. Where might I find “rock dust” and “potassium sulfate?”

• sassyiam

Great tips!:)

Just wanted to add another for judging: Lichens including mosses, particularly the leafy and spindly looking kinds are really good indicators of atmospheric health since they rely completely on air and rain for nutrients. While some are hardy and for the most part they also prefer neutral to acidic soil, it’s a good thing to see them growing and hanging on trees, tucked in cracks and resting on rocks etc. So keep watch on them in and around your area and they’ll do their job in letting you know overall health of that area:)

Additionally, watch your rain puddles. If they don’t grow algae within a few days, not good rain.

• Noah

Indoor Hydroponics

Sam, living in the city gives me little to no land to cultivate. The radioactive rainfall makes it hard to work outside. Counts per hour are increasing in our area and the little produce I grow looks alien and mutated. You should see our once beautiful lemons, they have heavy, bumpy thick skins.

I decided to look into growing food indoors, using artificial lighting and hydroponics.

Today I spent an hour at a hydroponic store and am exploring the possibility and feasibility of a indoor hydroponic farm. I believe it is the farm we need today. A farm that will be safe from radioactive rainfall and wind driven fallout. The farm would depend on ultra purified water, RO and DI filtered.

Our supply of pre-311 food is limited. I need to move aggressively. I see no other long term solution to solve the problem with contaminated food.

It is either grow it indoors, and/or import it from safe areas (where there is less radiation), or move to an extreme southern hemisphere country.

Could I knowingly eat contaminated food for the next several decades? No I can’t. So I must do something.

Any suggestions?

• Anna

I am thinking the same thing. I was looking at various lighting. I want to keep electricity bill under control. Was talking to a guy who does hydroponics and he wants HPS lamps next time.
        I was looking at these light options:
        So far , I just have herbs in the kitchen. Found tomatoes from Holland at Trader Joe along with organic hamburger from Australia.
        Started sprouting as it is the easiest, fastest and cheapest.

• mothra

The mushrooms that absorb are here:

Some species are called hyper-accumulators.

• Cindy

Weird how there are 3 different types of Chanterelle species.. only 1 of them (the Trumpet Chanterelle)will have a greater affinity for radioactive cesium-137 than the other two (Amethyst Chanterelle and Golden Chanterelle).

I LOVE going Chanterelle mushroom gathering in the autumn here in the Pacific Northwest and was relieved to see that the Golden Chanterelle was the one to least absorb the Cesium 137.

• sassyiam

While I agree we’re all gonna stick our spoons in the wall at some point, it isn’t gonna happen any sooner than I say so. No one wants me down as much I wants me up! :)

• anne

Detergents are oil-based. I have been avoiding all products with oil (petroleum) in them for about ten years. Just wash in borax and baking soda for laundry. I do use a plant based dish washing soap.

• xdrfox

Phoenix Arizona milk samples show radioactive Iodine contamination levels up to 1600% above EPA drinking water limits. To make matters worse those contamination levels of radiation do not even include Caesium or other radioactive isotopes which were not even reported in the Arizona tests.

• Ionizing radtion can break molecules, at a cellular level, causing unpredictable chemical reactions.

Think of vibrations breaking glass, that is what happens at a cellular level, in your body, from ionizing radiation.

Ionizing radiation is insidious, these large subatomic particles travel until they are stopped.

Your skin can easily stop them.

Once they are ingested, inhaled, or enter your body through a cut, their grotesque potent force cuts through your body like knife through butter, into the cells, blood or other organs, impacting other organs and leaving behind hideous, shocking damage.

A single alpha particle from Plutonium, Uranium, Americium or Radon can deliver a huge blast of radiation inside your body. This radiation energy can destroy your genetic material at a cellular level.

Some people are more susceptible than others:

* Those who are already sick
    * Those who have weak immune systems
    * The elderly
    * Children, babies & the unborn

First the pneumonia will come and is already 5-6 times higher in Japan than this same time last year.

Most Common Diseases From Ionizing Radiation:

* leukemia
    * lymphoma
    * solid tumors or any organ
    * bone & blood disorders
    * lung cancer
    * breast cancer
    * endocrine disruption
    * reproductive abnormalities
    * accelerated aging process
    * birth defects
    * congenital malformations
    * kidney, liver damage

Skin requires Vitamin D, fully exposed, without protection from toxic sunscreens. In Washington state, except for the summer months I take 10,000 iu daily.

There is much that we can do to protect ourselves. Overburdening our bodies with stress will compound any problems that there are. Worrying about any specific day being greater in radiation will have you very busy.

Radiation will follow the jet streams around the Northern Hemisphere. Keep in mind that the STRENGTH of each radioactive isotope does not diminish, only the number of particles diminish.

Http://www.natural-health-home-remedies.com/radiation.html

• Noah

Dr. Toni valuable posts

Thank you Dr. Toni for your contributions to this forum (which it has interestingly become).

Enenews.com has become a forum

Thank you to the creators and sponsors of enenews.com.

The forum in ancient Greek city states was a place in which ideas were readily exchanged.

The forum helped spread and encouraged scientific innovation and ideas about health and longevity throughout the ancient world. The advancement of civilization thrived in an atmosphere where the free exchange of ideas are valued and protected.

Thank you enenews.com for providing this open forum.