Title: Fukushima water leaks still affect local fishermen
Date: April 22, 2013
CNN Reporter: But these [fisher]men lost their faith in Tepco a long time ago.
Fisherman: They always say it’s alright, it’s safe.
But if anything happens and it comes on the news, it always turns out they’re not telling the truth. So if you ask if I believe them, I don’t.
Published: April 23rd, 2013 at 11:47 am ET
- Nuclear Expert in Fukushima: People’s feet turned black for years because radiation so high — Every time I turned around I saw someone who had radiation damage — Hair falling out, caughing up blood, bodies covered with boils… Officials keeping doctors from telling truth… Public being brainwashed (VIDEO) April 11, 2016
- Magazine boss back from Fukushima: Major cities are being irradiated — They’re not telling people the truth (VIDEO) January 1, 2012
- Tepco: It’s unforgivable that radioactive material is leaking out of control from Fukushima plant — This is a very significant problem (VIDEO) August 9, 2013
- Japan Times: Prime Minister telling “outright lie”? — Experts: Nuclear material “has kept gushing into Pacific far beyond man-made bay” — Fukushima fisherman: “He must be kidding… he doesn’t know what’s going” September 10, 2013
- Swiss Journalist: Marine biologists now telling me there’s been a change in radioactive material coming from Fukushima — More and more strontium being detected in samples, not just cesium — Is gov’t testing for it… is it in our food? (VIDEO) March 21, 2014