Confusion: Radiation still being released from Fukushima — Officials don’t know where it is coming from
Japan site still leaks radiation, source unclear: IAEA, Reuters, March 22, 2011 at 12:29 pm EDT:
… “We continue to see radiation coming from the site … and the question is where exactly is that coming from?” James Lyons, a senior official of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), told a news conference.
Read the report here.
- Radioactivity is being “released directly into the atmosphere” – IAEA at 12:15 am EST March 15, 2011
- Email from Japanese gov’t officials says high density radiation will be released May 8 if situation continues May 6, 2011
- “Very high levels of contamination” far away from Fukushima exclusion zone — More than double amount Soviets set for “relocation” at Chernobyl March 30, 2011
- 10 trillion becquerels per hour of radiation currently being released from Fukushima plant: Researcher (VIDEO) August 18, 2011
- 60 million curies of radiation released from Fukushima — 50 million curies at Chernobyl June 13, 2011