A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.
Published: October 13th, 2012 at 5:43 pm ET
- Latest flyover shows new area over pipeline breaking up into giant sinkhole (PHOTO & VIDEO) October 11, 2012
- Officials Confirm: Crude oil is flowing to surface of giant sinkhole — USGS reporting seismic activity November 28, 2012
- Latest flyover footage of giant sinkhole released: Oil surfacing in new area — Surrounding land now inundated (VIDEOS) December 11, 2012
- Expert: Material is flowing out from bottom of giant sinkhole — Volume of hole doubled since October — Now 25-acre settlement area April 28, 2013
- ‘Big Hum’ oil reservoir shown flowing directly toward surface of giant sinkhole in official graphic (PHOTO) November 12, 2012