Discussion Thread for August 22 – 28, 2011

Published: August 22nd, 2011 at 3:45 am ET

Thread Guidelines

Once a week a Discussion Thread will be posted to be used as a place for general discussion.

These weekly threads will be closed for new posts after two weeks.

Please use the thread to discuss matters that are off-topic from the news postings until work on the forum is finished.

If a moderator decides a post is off topic, it will be moved to that week’s Discussion Thread.

Suggestions welcome, use the Contact Form.

Published: August 22nd, 2011 at 3:45 am ET

1. Discussion Thread for August 1 – 7, 2011 August 1, 2011
  2. Discussion Thread for August 8 – 14, 2011 August 8, 2011
  3. Discussion Thread for August 15 – 21, 2011 August 15, 2011
  4. Discussion Thread for August 30 – September 5, 2011 August 30, 2011
  5. FORUM: Discussion Thread for November 8 – 14, 2011 November 8, 2011

611 comments to Discussion Thread for August 22 – 28, 2011

• theypoisonus

The lastes article that Tim @salem-news has printed.
    I sent him some links yesterday that I posted here from the fuku-diary.

He also has been getting, aside from me, some feedback from a few people in Japan that are terribly glad for the rare coverage he is publishing.

Thanks to Jebus and Heart for supporting this effortand posting there.
    Jebus you busted Ron Adams !! good for you !! And Tim didn’t let him get by with it either. He ‘gave his his due too’ !

With all that is happening on a world sizsed scale, and the dis-info that is coming from Japan AND the US msm/lsm, it is extremetly hard to get any info out.

Tim takes the info I send him and fights for us. I commend him for doing so ! Everyone seems to be totally consumed on the shadow ops in Libya, as it is, indeed a game changer in the area. :(

• theypoisonus

Sorry, but meant to add. I sent him that info about the dis-info from Hot Springs and the Nashville Tn Embassy shill article a couple of days ago after posting here.

I sent his last night some newer stuff and the pic of the mutated eggplant. Wish I would have saved the darn mutant cherry also. :(
    He will probably update soon.. he writes me that he will keep up as long as I keep him informed. Good to have one ally at least. :)

Peace out.

• Granny M

Another quake in Virginia, about hour and half ago: 2.2 and shallow.

California and So. Alaska continue shaking.

• theypoisonus

@Granny M are you familiar with a practice known as fracking? That area in mention has had a tremendous amount of fracking and I have read more than one article in the last couple of weeks that ‘associate’ fracking with quakes ( aka mini quakes )

One article quoted a ‘scientist’ I guess you would call them.. or geologist possibly, stateing that this area is so ‘non quake zone’ that only 4-5 quakes were expected in 10,000 years.

This goes into the TEMPCO BIZARRE video area.

fron fuku-diary. ( Sun nights are my worst with at%t internet, “DSL” service.. non connectability.

I cannot get the fuku-diary site back up, so you will just have to take my word, or find the post yourselves. It is today, Breaking News.

The vid has been speeded up… Worker comes out of ‘no-where’, points at the camera and makes facial nuances ( according to poster when must have seen it at a much slower speed)

But, he does indeed appear, point, appear to be talking,and then disappear, so what poster says..and what is the point of straight arm position, twice that I noticed. Camera check? Camera positioning to later or sooner ‘augment’ video? as has been suggested on a few web sites lately?

HMMMMMM…

Raises more questions than there are explanations, at least to me.

• Granny M

Ah, yes…the fracking… Virginia has 75 Class II wells. I haven’t found a source for their location.
      There is something almost consensus that Arkansas quakes are well related.
      The whole injection well disposal is insane: above or below the source of drinking water? Water is a dynamic system, never stays in one place.

• It looks to me a bit like road rage. May be recording himself on cell phone, either protesting for or against Tepco, my guess. Does look rehearsed.

• theypoisonus

didn’t close a tab again. this is a cronic problem lasting over a number of years.. sorry to whomever it irritates. far from intentional.

Granny M In Ark. there were mini-quakes happening quite often early this last Spring.
    There were fracking on a large scale N. and a bit E of Little Rock ( if memory serves of location). A neighbor from Hot Springs and I keep in close touch. One day they came home from shopping and a mini-quake had happened and their washer water feed line came slightly askew and they had minor flooding in the basement.

Three days later, she was sitting in her living room and even tho she did not feel anything such as a tremor of notice, a couple of pictures fell from her wall, where they had been hanging for 17 years.

Local citizens in the fracking area, hopefully say the Doc. Gasland and began to question all the mini-quakes. They formed a group, insisted on a town hall meeting and an injunction to stop said fracking untill further studies could be done. No more mini-quakes since it stopped.

• I published and article on that when it was happening, (“Arkansas is Rockin”)(beforeitsnews) there were about 600 quakes (many more after article) in a short time, with copy&past of events with a link to page !
      Have things slowed down since the moratorium on drilling ?

• theypoisonus

xrdfox The short answer. YES..

my friends have not had any more tremmors or mini-quakes, and when I have followed up on it, the activity is practically nill.

This falls under the Japan People are losing it catagory?? It would be funny given different circumstances?

peace out

• Why not make them go naked to save energy from washing clothes !
      It would bring back tourist too !

: D

• theypoisonus

Sure isn’t any problem with being ‘without clothing’ we were born that way.

Trying to keep the electic bill low,and save on water consumption, I lauder early in the a.m. before the air and pool come on, or late in the evening/night for the same reason.

I sure wish the money hungry people of the US would make solar more affordable. As it is today, we would not see it ‘pay for itself’ untill at least 7 years..

I’m 65. Do I have 7+ years to play with hoping to see savings? They are doing solar in Bangladsesh ( sp ) .. if they can do it, then why can’t the ‘moneychangers’ do it less expensively here? I would jump on it in a minute. Have wanted to go solar for years, but it helps alot to be in an area like I am now where it is sooooo darn sunny that you wish for a cloudy day. :)

• I built my own solar water heat collectors about 4 years ago and indtaled them, have backup elec water heater !
          Made a mumber of aplainces that run on energy saving and reduced power than older ones, diring spring summer and fall my elec bill less then 30. $ a month ! Just me here, and my cat !
          And yes that is with the air on 24/7 !

: )

• Terranigma1 Terranigma1

Lucky! I have four cats; one’s mostly outdoors, but I’ve been bringing him in at night since he was sick. He’s a stray and a big guy (maine coon or norwegian mix) that the vet says is healthy. Nice looking cat with Cleopatra-like eyes that likes to be your companion outdoors, following you around and hiking in the woods with you. lol! This kind of reads like a personal ad.

A cat shrouded in mystery, akin to the cait sidje Scottish legend, about a wild cat emerging from the woods. j/k! But you have to wonder why someone would get rid of such a nice looking cat.

Now I also have an outdoor cat family; Bruno, mama cat, and two kittens. :(

• There’s wisdom in them there words.

Hint: If you want to get an issue recognized, do a naked calendar.

It was done a few years back on Salt Spring Island to stop clearcutting of forest land, and worked admirably. I think they brought in something like $100,000.

Most of the poses were semi-naked, or hidden by tractor wheels and such, but still works.

• bigisland bigisland

Not so much as losing it…more like “conforming” catagory. People under control, conformists, people pleasers for employers, maybe boosts their moral at work by changing their hair (attitude)…awhile back the fashion was going to no more formal office ties and suit jackets in heat of summer, more open button shirts (kinda like aloha wear here on Fridays and special occasions). Better than no hair (radiation fallout or gadhafi’s sadistic brurality to nanny) Yet, we all know it was criminal not to evacuate people out under some international relief efforts from day one!

• Sickputer

Five years ago an excellent summary of the 2006 status at Chernobyl:

These are words to read to help understand where Fukushima scenarios may lead over the next few years. Or Japan’s situation may be so severe that this description may make Japan wish that that’s all they have to deal with for the next 1,000 years.

Of special interest is the information about Chernobyl’s spent fuel rod inventories, something rarely seen or discussed in mainstream articles.

• arclight arclight

“Where to store highly radioactive and long-lived waste is a huge problem,” he says.

“We have containers queuing up. We need to build a deep geological deposit, but Greens object. It’s a problem that people don’t want to see.”

wow and from the bbc! this is proper reporting?? huh?

• Radiation Police Correction

I’ve self-designated myself as a radiation policeman for today.

Sickputer gets a temporary citation for being off by several billion years.

Punishment is enforced happiness for a period of 3 minutes.

• Uranium-238, the most prevalent isotope in uranium ore, has a half-life of about 4.5 billion years; that is, half the atoms in any sample will decay in that amount of time.

Uranium-238 decays by alpha emission into thorium-234, which itself decays by beta emission to protactinium-234, which decays by beta emission to uranium-234, and so on. The various decay products, (sometimes referred to as “progeny” or “daughters”) form a series starting at uranium-238.

After several more alpha and beta decays, the series ends with the stable isotope lead-206.

Also, Uranium acts as a radiation magnifier, making surrounding radiation worse.

Christopher Busby explains:

• VanneV anne

Uranium also acts as a bio-magnifier and bio-concentrator of surrounding radiation – targeting DNA.
          Christopher Busby explains:
          Bruce Conway
          May 3, 2011 at 11:51 am

Nuclear Radiation and its Biological Effects
          “ After fissioning, the fuel rods are said to be `spent’. They contain the greatest concentration of radioactivity of any material on the planet earth — many hundreds of thousands of times the concentration in granite or even in uranium mill tailings (waste). The spent fuel rods contain gamma radiation emitters (which are similar to X-ray emitters) so they must not only be isolated from the biosphere, but they must also be shielded with water and thick lead walls. Direct human exposure to spent fuel rods means certain death….
          “In the far-distant future, all the long-lived radioactive material, even that now stored and trapped, will mix with the biosphere unless each generation repackages it. Our planet earth is designed to recycle everything….
          “Radiation damage can cause the cell to produce a slightly different hormone or enzyme than it was originally designed to produce, still leaving it able to reproduce other cells capable of generating this same altered hormone or enzyme. In time there may be millions of such altered cells. This latter mechanism, called biological magnification, can cause some of the chronic diseases and changes we usually associate with old age. One very specific mutation which can occur within the cell is the destruction of the cell’s mechanism for resting which normally causes it to cease reproductive activities after cell division. This inability to rest results in a runaway proliferation of cells in one place, which, if not destroyed, will form a tumour, either benign or malignant. The abnormal proliferation of white blood cells is characteristic of leukaemia; red blood cell proliferation results in what is called polycythemia vera….”

• Sounding like a broken record here, or a skipping CD, but once contaminated, there’s no turning back.

What is done, is done.

The horribleness is beyond question, and staring us in the face. Truth hurts, and it’s going to hurt a lot more as time goes on.

Some may have twigged on to some reports of radiation “spreading”. Well, it’s doing the same thing in North America, and beyond.

No way out.

It won’t be happy, and the future is grim. Very grim.

I think some on this board know what I mean.

Chernobyl is never over, always here.

Twittering on non-issue Irene will not fix Fukey.

Obama knows, and has not told “the people”.

• Noah

Gecko, Frog and Mosquito population collapse

Geckos, small garden frogs and mosquitoes have disappeared in our area. Highly irregular.

Are disappearances representative of reptile, amphibian and insect population collapse?

Could this be the effect of increasing radioactive contamination? Could the fallout cause fertility declines to the point of population collapse ?

Why no mosquitoes? Not that I mind.
    The only gecko I see lately is on TV.
    Garden frogs are totally gone.

• Jebus

There has been an ongoing investigation into this for quite a few years and here are some answers as to why and a possible discovered solution…

Aquatic Fleas’ To the Rescue of World’s Amphibians

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 27, 2011 10:44 PM EDT

Researchers at the Oregon State University have discovered a freshwater organism that might be the key to fight a fungus, which is the principal cause for the worldwide amphibian decline.

A freshwater species of zooplankton, called Daphnia magna, could provide a desperately needed tool for biological control of the deadly fungus whose impact, one researcher has called, “the most spectacular loss of vertebrate biodiversity due to disease in recorded history.”

Daphnia magna is a variety of water fleas of the genus Daphnia, some species of which are commonly used as food for aquarium fish.

It was known that the zooplankton could devour some types of fungi. Oregon researchers wanted to find out whether Daphnia magna could also consume the chytrid fungus that’s been devastating amphibian populations worldwide, including Colorado’s endangered boreal toad. Through extensive research, scientists confirmed that Daphnia magna could consume the free swimming pores of the fungal pathogen….

• Granny M

I have seen exactly two butterflies this summer,one mosquito.
      …Thinking of changing my name to Cassandra…

• All your mosquitoes came to us. A record year.

• theypoisonus

Geckos are wonderufl things. Natural palmetto eaters/ German Cockroach also.

They were in abundance years ago when I lived in S. Miami, but I don’t see alot here. But, unlike S. Fl. this area is almost like the one year I lived in Vegas. An almost desert. I can’t believe it rains so rarely here.

I have to play “well games” only using it as little as possible and diciding who needs water the most. Things/ plants are suffering.. I am looking more into perrinials that can stand extreme heat and little water. I would never have thought that of this area of the country. We are almost straight across from where we used to live in La. and we ‘used to get’ rain almost ever day in the afternoon.

That doesn’t even happen in La. anymore. My DH’s son has a fising lure/bait business, it is so dry there that they are suffering from the lack of people fishing because the water is lacking. This is unheard of in that area of the nation, untill recently.

Again, I hate to say…. HAARP..
    dutch had a vid, I think I posted it here of the Irene over-hype and he clearly showed a HAARP ring where they were augmenting the intensity. He can not predict whether is is positive or negative, but it was clear to see the ring and evident it was not a ‘natural occurance’ , hence, DC and other surrounding areas didn’t get hit like projected.

Got an email from my friend in NJ.. No power, backup generator.. alot of water, trees falling all over the place and 400,000 without electric in NJ.. Meanwhile, over the bay, NY was in much better shape. Makes one wonder. :)

Peace out.

• Just a thought.

It doesn’t have to be HAARP-caused.

Even if God did it, it’s still a disaster.

• VanneV anne

I don’t think God is responsible for any disaster. Also, Mother Nature isn’t responsible for all the disasters either.

• Could be disasters are relative.

For instance, to me, fabricating a human-like creature that can do so much damage to its surroundings and other creatures, is, for lack of a better word, a disaster.

I think God agrees, and has decided to end the whole thing, in this realm at least.

God also exists in the dream world, so all is not dead, just the physical one. You can see from the New Testament that most of His most poignant messages come through that way – through dreams.

We may have to learn how to live “there” from here on.

• I’m also thinking of Milarepa here, and his characterization of this physical life, the one we’re in, as a death state (a ‘bardo’ as he called it).

In other words, we’re all really dead people in hell, with radiation but one of the nuisances we have to put up with.

And, a heck of a nuisance it shall be, if one is somehow “attached” to one’s human body, or think it goes on forever.

I have half a mind to heed the words of that long-haired Capricornian rabble-rouser from way back:

King James Bible
            “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”

• VanneV anne

What passages in the NT are you speaking about?

• OTOH, we are a product of nature and not something separate. The most profound thing I ever read as an English major was this (paraphrased) from I.A. Richards: “Literary criticism is, ultimately, just a branch of biology.”

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

OT..If a person scrolls down there is a great picture of an eagle..and some writing next to it…..

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Fukushima ..is number one..sadly the BP oil Spill is not on this list..of conspiracy theories that are true.

• Slowly, steadily, and often well behind the curve, the government has worsened its prognosis of the disaster. Last Friday, scientists affiliated with the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said the plant had released 15,000 terabecquerels of cancer-causing Cesium, equivalent to about 168 times the 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima, the event that ushered in the nuclear

• Let’s try that again (last sentence):

Slowly, steadily, and often well behind the curve, the government has worsened its prognosis of the disaster. Last Friday, scientists affiliated with the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said the plant had released 15,000 terabecquerels of cancer-causing Cesium, equivalent to about 168 times the 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima, the event that ushered in the nuclear age. (Professor Busby says the release is at least 72,000 times worse than Hiroshima).

• People are still not “getting it” over there. There is no end to this nuclear crisis. No end whatsoever, unless you count 40 billion years from now as the end. (Half life of uranium is 4.3 billion years, meaning, it will be around for about 40 billion years).

(The sun will be dead in 7 billion years from now).

Japan’s political games anger struggling survivors

“I don’t care about who will be the next prime minister. Whoever it will be, please bring an end to the nuclear crisis and let us go home as soon as possible. That’s everybody’s view around here.”

Sorry Shinji, but there is no end to this one, and you won’t be going home, as you call it.

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

I’ve already come to conclude that it’s only a matter of time…some nuclear accident/incident will be the end of us someday, maybe sooner, maybe later, but it’s got to be how it all ends.

I conclude this because of the response to Fukushima; if the government, the media and the masses can be this complacent about something so horrendous, there is no stopping the folly of nuclear weapons, and energy. People just don’t seem to care enough, and a few activists can’t make up for the lack.

Regardless, I will do what I can to oppose nuclear with whatever I can do. So if Fukushima isn’t the end, maybe it’s possible that something can change.

But what I see is that climate change(or whatever you want to call it) is adding to the many risk factors already inherent in nuclear power, thus my conclusion that it’s only a matter of time…

• VanneV anne

DNA and Mitochondrial Time Bombs: Uranium and Mercury
    By Dr. Mark Sircus Ac., OMD

“’Depleted (DU) uranium is highly toxic to humans, both chemically as a heavy metal and radiologically as an alpha particle emitter, which is very dangerous when taken internally,’ writes Dr. Rosalie Bertell, Canadian Epidemiologist. A new study, conducted by biochemist Dr. Diane Stearns at Northern Arizona University confirms that, separate from any radiation risks, cells exposed to uranium will bond with the metal chemically. Uranium and phosphate have a strong chemical affinity for each other and the DNA and Mitochondria are loaded with phosphate so uranium is a DNA and Mitochondria deep penetration bomb. The uranium is attacking on fundamental cellular levels while mercury offers a knock out punch by attacking the sulfur bonds besides being highly toxic to nerve cells….
    “Both mercury and uranium oxide are floating in the environment like invisible clouds that have spread out everywhere. They are raining down on us, damaging and damning our future.

“Simultaneous exposure to mercury and uranium shows markedly increased damage to the kidneys than when exposure is to each metal singly. Insulin has three sulfur-containing cross-linkages and the insulin receptor has a tyrosine kinase-containing sulfur bond, which are the preferred targets for binding by both mercury and lead. Should mercury attach to one of these three sulfur bonds it will interfere with the normal biological function of the insulin molecule. Nephrotoxicity of the kidneys with necrosis of proxim….”

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

The whole issue of depleted uranium absolutely breaks my heart; it’s hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that this is actually happening, without any outrage or even information about it…how can we literally nuke a country without the general public knowing?

I know, do it without a bomb dropping, kind of like a nuclear accident which is actually worse than 168 (or more) Hiroshima bombs, but which gets less media attention…

I guess if it’s not a bomb it doesn’t matter…

• Granny M

Two more VA quakes: 2.0, 2.7.

• Granny M

North Anna River running high and fast; hope the dam holds.

• VanneV anne

Using the USGS index, earthquakes between 36.4 and 37.9 lat between8/26 – 8/29 04:15 UTC
    2.7 2011/08/29 03:16:51

37.544 -118.628 11.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    3.3 2011/08/26 17:44:23
    36.601 -121.211 8.8 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    4.7 2011/08/26 14:39:14
    36.778 143.802 26.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

• Granny M

Monday morning: Looks like quake action has slowed since the New Moon is past.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Michele Bachmann…Hurricane is message from God.
    Vote conservative….!

• theypoisonus

{ off nucler altogehter, or maybe not? }

Manipulation of information/ memes / political propoganda / shills and trolls via Karl Rove Anonymous leaked email.
    All politics/ right, left, whatever have an agenda and use whatever means to get to their goal.

I was routed to this article from the Anon Press site.

enlightening at very least. Don’t get me wrong, I am fully aware they both do it, and major personal interst groups/ corps/ nuclear/ etc. We have all seen this in action frequenting ‘chat boards’.
    Peace out.

p.s. I hate to go to ‘Fluffington Post’ they dump crap every 10 seconds or so.. puter is set to hear it. Infuriates me.

• Granny M

There should be a task chart of assignment to check FluffPo cuz every once in awhile there is substance there. If enough peeps signed up, would only have to look at it say once a year.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

The Fluff:I only look at the pictures….lol

• Granny M

Tropical storm Talas heading for Japan, Cat 1 typhoon on Friday.

• Jebus

Is this what life will be like in the future…
    Assuming, of course…
    Video

Video: Filmmaker Rob Spence’s Implanted Bionic Camera Eyeball Is Up and Running

• matina matina

The only Jews that survived where the ones who fled IN TIME OUT OF HARMS WAY ant the ones who where left over, after the genocite was stopped.
    The alarmed Jew tried to convince others, but they laughed it of calling him ‘alarmist, paranoid, crazy, obsessed……surely this things can not be happening in their time, in their life, after all the Government where not phsychotic criminals. when things became obvious it was to late to even hide in re-envorced basements and how long could they survive anyway on their supplies? Eventually one of thier last thoughts was “we should have listened” and FLED to somewhere SAFE !!!!!!!!!
    ……and then the surviving Jews created a Jewish heaven and called it Israel (sorry poor Palestinians)

• Sickputer

Listening now to Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu. Yoichi says Hiroshima bomb had 800 milligrams of enriched uranium and that is 1/2 of a single fuel rod. He wondered how many Fukushima fuel rods (I figured 1.9 million in past estimations).

Laughing about the government saying Fukushima will be the dumping repository because even Mongolia will not accept the waste.

Talking about corium dangers.. Big cracks in the ground 20 meters deep workers are scared to fall in.

• Sickputer

Talking about the insanity of incinerating radiation floating acrosd the ocean. No talk of filtering according to Yoichi… Big fires of rice straw in the open.

• Sickputer

Yoichi: “bad ideas on filtering water…minister of industry and trade cried to Yoichi about poor practices the Japanese are rushing into that will be disastrous within 2 years. Beyond alarming says Yoichi

• Sickputer

Yoichi also was speculating whether the plant was more than just a MOX plant… Perhaps a MOX enrichment plant. Mainly because of the strange and unexplained building blasts.

• theypoisonus

This may have been posted before, it is a recoreded video from Link TV concerning Chernobyl and is fairly short.

It dispells all that the Japanese and US govts. are saying about the Radiation in Japan and even what we are seeing in areas in the US.

The Russian man is very adament in saying that the radiation damage lasts much longer.. he asks WHY do other nations insist on NOT referring to all the volumes of info collected by the Russians on this subject ? He gives some very alarming statistics,, even as far as Sweden, Germany, England, even yet today of everything from damaged chromozone damage, lower IQs, early aging, and of course the worser damage we know from Chernoby.

One things toward the end, is even today, all these years later, in Germany wild boars are hunted and have to be checked for radiation. If Radioactive, the hunters get a bounty reward. Chernobyl was 1986.. and the wild boars still have radiation in Germany? DAM.

Quite a good video, highly recommended if you have not already seen it. Only 11.27 min.

• theypoisonus

I found this 3 part video also. It is Australian doc style talking about Fuki and what happened there.

Again, this may have been posted before. You Tube user reddawn1563, this user also has a series at their channel of Three Mile Island vids, I will watch those another earlier day.

part 2 and 3 in right margin.

I went earlier to Australian Cannonball’s blog and he has the slowed down version of the ‘angry’ many on the catwalk which gives a different feel to it , more anger, almost accusatory attitude, and that started this video watch fest. :)

He has some other videos on the blog also.

Peace out.

• Granny M

New York denies Indian Point water permit.
    Smart – may have saved lives, may have avoided the mind boggling scenario of evacuating NYC.

• Did we see this? Ministry map of agricultural lands with contamination

grain of salt

• arclight arclight

interesting… japanonline.jp has been taken off line since 30/8/2011 !! I just noticed !
    heres a cached page with an interesting video!
    Daren Schuettpelz, of the Japan District Office, is one of the many people who have been working to ensure that online tools are available for students to help them continue in their learning.

heres the you tube link to the video Daren Schuettpelzf above

and this twitter feed left on cached page
    @techancute
    techan litfin Japan in Jeopardy, Radiation reach Tokyo Japan after 4th reactor Explosion: Iran رژیم جمهوری اسلامی نگران هفته آ… http://bit.ly/qw7wj9
    28 Jul via twitterfeed

And this is the other relevant news item

@techancute
    techan litfin Fukushima Disaster Quince Droid Exploration of Reactor Unit 3 28 July 2011: Robot quince exploration of reactor … http://bit.ly/qksMam
    28 Jul via twitterfeed