Fukushima Safety Fears , Channel 4 News (UK), August 18, 2011:
At 3:30 in
Host: Doctor running clinic where plant workers can get medical care says many employees hide amount of radiation they’ve been exposed to by ditching personal monitors… the reason? If they exceed the limit there is no more work.
Doctor: … When they go into dangerous areas they leave radiation meters behind, the real radiation count is much higher, that’s a fact.
Published: August 19th, 2011 at 3:55 pm ET
- Child’s risk of cancer from radiation is 10-100 times higher than an adult who had same exposure (VIDEO) April 29, 2011
- Japanese citizens want answers about altered Fukushima photo: “What do you think they were hiding, and why do you think they were hiding it?” (VIDEO) September 4, 2012
- BBC Interview: “News about Fukushima… keeps getting worse” — Japan Professor: “Rash of disease” in Fukushima children, rate of cancer in thyroid up to “dozens of times higher than usual” — Expert: Forcible radiation exposure by gov’t (AUDIO) January 1, 2014
- Navy Sailor: Crew members lost control of their bowels after Fukushima radiation exposure, as skin rashes developed; “It was a real big problem” — Congress signs bill making military conduct health survey (VIDEO) January 19, 2014
- Gundersen: NRC wants radiation exposure limit 100 times higher than EPA (VIDEO) October 12, 2011