Doctor for Fukushima workers: When going into danger areas they don’t use radiation meters — It’s hiding amount of exposure — “Real radiation count is much higher, that’s a fact” (VIDEO)
Fukushima Safety Fears , Channel 4 News (UK), August 18, 2011:
At 3:30 in
Host: Doctor running clinic where plant workers can get medical care says many employees hide amount of radiation they’ve been exposed to by ditching personal monitors… the reason? If they exceed the limit there is no more work.
Doctor: … When they go into dangerous areas they leave radiation meters behind, the real radiation count is much higher, that’s a fact.
- Japanese citizens want answers about altered Fukushima photo: “What do you think they were hiding, and why do you think they were hiding it?” (VIDEO) September 4, 2012
- Child’s risk of cancer from radiation is 10-100 times higher than an adult who had same exposure (VIDEO) April 29, 2011
- NHK broadcasts warnings about internal radiation exposure — Doctor: “Even a low dose will cause damage” (VIDEO) August 9, 2012
- Tepco admits it will run out of workers in 5 years unless a way is found to reduce radiation exposure (VIDEO) September 11, 2012
- Gundersen: NRC wants radiation exposure limit 100 times higher than EPA (VIDEO) October 12, 2011