Someone I know finally moved out of Fukushima to Mie (middle west of Japan). I wasn’t close to her, but she told me a major incident occurred that inspired her to be scared of radiation.
At a hospital in Fuksuhima where she was working in, 5 babies out of 7 were born with birth defect, Down’s syndrome or lost by miscarriage.
- 2 Down’s syndrome
- 1 born with 6 fingers
- 1 anencephalia
- 1 miscarriage
- 2 other infants were 4 months old old at the time. They have been followed over time.
Speaking in terms of probability, it’s hardly possible this happens in a same hospital. This terrified her. With experts’ knowledge and experiences, it reached the conclusion that this was associated with radiation.
After this, her husband finally agreed and her family evacuated home.
Published: July 13th, 2012 at 1:20 pm ET
- Tepco: Fukushima worker said he was in bad shape — Required emergency transfer to Iwaki hospital — No radiation materials attached to body February 5, 2012
- Wife of Fukushima Daiichi Worker: He said to evacuate on day of 3/11 and that the nuclear plant would melt down (VIDEO) January 23, 2013
- Japan nuclear minister with strange sores on face (PHOTOS) — Emperor unable to leave hospital: “He has lost his appetite”… New respiratory infection? November 16, 2011
- Red Cross Team said “We were told by headquarters not to provide medical care for those exposed to radiation” after 3/11 -Hospital Worker July 28, 2012
- Journalist: Hospital did no treatment on dead Tepco worker, simply called police — Officers took body away for autopsy January 14, 2012