Published: February 3rd, 2013 at 1:16 am ET

Title: 470 Becquerels from Children’s Clothes, Ex-Nuclear Power Plant Worker Reveals
Source: WorldNetworkChildren
Date Published: Feb 2, 2013:

Watch more videos from WorldNetworkChildren here

Published: February 3rd, 2013 at 1:16 am ET

1. Tears During UN Presentation: Children trapped in high radiation areas after Fukushima disaster — Living and going to school with radiation levels of Chernobyl’s mandatory evacuation zone (VIDEO) January 26, 2013
  2. “Everything that is being said here in Japan are lies” — “If children touch the ground containing radiation their reproductive organs are going to be deformed or sterile” (VIDEO) June 3, 2013
  3. TV: 70% of children tested are contaminated with radioactive cesium — All of them from outside Fukushima Prefecture (VIDEO) October 3, 2013
  4. Top Talk Show: Ever seen those Geiger counter videos from Japan? Fascinating stuff — “Really dangerous levels and all these people are living there“ (VIDEO) May 15, 2013
  5. ZDF Bureau Chief: Very high radioactive dose of 65 microsieverts per hour in Fukushima City — “Informed officials 3 month ago, nothing happened until today!” — Many children pass by everyday (PHOTO) May 17, 2013

12 comments to Ex-Tepco Worker: “Children in Fukushima are living in such dangerous conditions” — Clothes are contaminated… even more radioactive after 5 washes (VIDEO)

• ForwardAssist ForwardAssist

"In today’s NHK special about Fukushima, there was a scene like this.. an elementary school girl said, “From my research, the safety exposure limit is supposed to be 1mSv/y but if you live there, it reaches 60mSv/y. I didn’t think about it so much, but now that I know how to calculate the integral dose, I got to think it’s just over..” Her parent was just staying calm"

Calm. /says it all about their future

• weeman

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no immunity from radiation it is not like allergies.
    Even guezilla has left the island, my advise is to get as far away from Fukushima a humanly possible.

• or-well

"Rad-suits spacey,
    law suits paper,
    black stuff falling,
    meet your maker!"

Children calling out in play -
    "Let us live another day!"

Rhyme-adapting in their games,
    bearing the cost of nuclear shame.

They're the Future, paying the price
    of the dealers in Death and Nuclear vice.

• Mack Mack

Because many videos are disappearing after awhile, here are notes from video:

– T-shirt measured 130Bq/kg and after washing five times measured 150 Bq/kg
    – "These students live their daily lives with those clothes emitting 0.8 uSv/h"
    – Hair measured in Minamisoma had 130Bq/kg
    – Just from hair and clothes a student could be exposed to more than 500 Bq
    – Average radiation in Koriyama city shows 0.6 uSv/h but some places in the middle of the city emit more than 2 uSv/h
    – With all factors adding up would exceed 20 mSv year.
    – "schools in Fukushima forcefully advise studens to take off their masks"

• gottagetoffthegrid

As a reference , chernobyl evac zone was defined at 350 milliSv/lifetime. That translates to 0.5 uSv/hr assuming a 78 year lifetime.

These stories about the kids really rip my heart out. The level of hate I feel towards the Japanese government… I just hate them.

• patb2009

I wonder why the clothes are increasing after washing? is it radiation in the soap? the water?
    Is it fallout when they are hung out to dry?

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

@patb2009;I would guess "E"-all of the above!(?) I guess when there's nothing left that anyone can do to decrease the radiation their children are being subjected to-then there's NOTHING that anyone can do that has any meaningful effect on the future of any & all life forms that would include a future that resembles anything we'd even want to survive and be a part of! I worried about my kids while they were growing up even before 3/11 brought an abundance of concern that included radiation dangers! I'm cutting my rant short though since I feel like a "broken record" repeating myself over & over and I'm out of pain meds & have grown tired of being awoken by the alarm on my Geiger Counter as it reaches higher & higher past the ALERT level when I sleep through the conventional alarm clock thanks to high anxiety & sleepless nights….nothing I haven't mentioned already over the last 2 years in these threads and everywhere else I thought it might help to WAKE people up to what's being done to them & their loved ones that TPTB work so hard to keep them from finding out before they "fix" the economy and poverty issues as the death toll mounts!! :( ~**

• Urban27

Look out – if the cloths are getting more radioactive after beeing washed – it could be the water is not clean.