Katsushika Toukyou radiation dose experts remeasured five times the government announced, Yahoo Japan (Zasshi News), May 20, 2011:
[...] In addition, the numbers will be announced in Tokyo in Shinjuku has become 0.0632 (same). Rest assured that I thought, and 0.114 or less, the figures being published really sucks, “error” was. Mr. Wakabayashi said Itirou Hazime Atomic Energy Research Institute, Kinki University lecturer.
“The ministry has published the collection of a number of measures coming from all over the place. I decided not to measure the location, are Toritsuke public facilities and research facilities on the roof of the instrument I also ” [...]
“The accident occurred more than two months. Radionuclides released into the atmosphere to fall to the surface so that most measurements near the surface, indicating a higher number than that measured on the roof of the building There are “(Dr. Wakabayashi)
Mr. Wakabayashi is a volunteer recruited by education officials and nuclear radiation, radiation dose monitoring conducted throughout the country. 100cm from the ground measurement locations were measured for uniform, came out higher than the measured data in most areas of ministry.
Measuring the ministry in Tokyo on May 10 (Shinjuku) the value of 0.0662 for the values measured by his colleagues and Wakabayashi .124 twice. Katsushika Ward in Tokyo, but came out the same even 0.359 times higher than the corresponding values of 5. [...]
h/t Anonymous Tip
Published: May 20th, 2011 at 9:24 am ET
- Radiation levels around Fukushima plant now over 400 times higher than announced by TEPCO September 21, 2011
- Radiation level in Tokyo much higher than publicly announced (VIDEO) June 16, 2011
- Report: 76 trillion becquerels of Plutonium-239 released from Fukushima — 23,000 times higher than previously announced August 29, 2011
- Japan admits daily radioactive release from Fukushima at 154 trillion Becquerels, many times higher than previously announced — Nuclear commission blames calculation error April 23, 2011
- Researcher: Tokyo sample had radioactivity levels higher than in Chernobyl exclusion zone — “There’s a very, very high level of contamination even as far south as Tokyo” (VIDEO) August 17, 2011