Interview with Arnie Gundersen
June 26, 2012
At 7:40 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Associates: The last thing is is the contamination throughout Japan.
On the ground we’re finding house contamination in the form of household dust at extraordinarily high levels.
People are sending us their vacuum cleaner bags from Fukushima Prefecture, as far as 100 km or 60 miles away, we’re finding tens of thousand of disintegrations per second in a kilogram vacuum bag.
Published: June 29th, 2012 at 1:47 am ET
- Incredibly contaminated house dust nearly 100 miles from Fukushima Daiichi — Gundersen: We’re getting a lot of Japanese sending us their vacuum bags (VIDEO) July 8, 2012
- Group with SAM 940 isotope identifier detected high levels of Plutonium-239 near Iwaki a month after quake — 50km south of Fukushima Daiichi — Found at multiple locations (MAP & VIDEO) March 22, 2012
- Alpha radiation detected near Japan’s west coast in Niigata, Yamagata — Local official suspects levels too high to be from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- Mother/Farmer: We found 75% of Fukushima contaminated with high levels of radioactivity — This should be declared a ‘radiation control area’ (VIDEO) October 2, 2012
- TV: “Typhoon appears to have affected Fukushima Daiichi plant” — Giant spike in radioactivity after #Wipha — Suspected of causing high levels of strontium to flow into Pacific (VIDEO) October 17, 2013