Interview with Arnie Gundersen
June 26, 2012
At 7:40 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Associates: The last thing is is the contamination throughout Japan.
On the ground we’re finding house contamination in the form of household dust at extraordinarily high levels.
People are sending us their vacuum cleaner bags from Fukushima Prefecture, as far as 100 km or 60 miles away, we’re finding tens of thousand of disintegrations per second in a kilogram vacuum bag.
Published: June 29th, 2012 at 1:47 am ET
- Incredibly contaminated house dust nearly 100 miles from Fukushima Daiichi — Gundersen: We’re getting a lot of Japanese sending us their vacuum bags (VIDEO) July 8, 2012
- Group with SAM 940 isotope identifier detected high levels of Plutonium-239 near Iwaki a month after quake — 50km south of Fukushima Daiichi — Found at multiple locations (MAP & VIDEO) March 22, 2012
- Gundersen: “We’re finding now that girls are having as much as twice as many thyroid lumps as boys” — “Moms had a real legitimate reason to get their families out of there” (VIDEO) September 24, 2012
- Alpha radiation detected near Japan’s west coast in Niigata, Yamagata — Local official suspects levels too high to be from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- “Truly Frightening”: Higher and higher radioactivity levels expected to continue for years in bluefin tuna (VIDEO) June 9, 2012