It has to be from fuel…. either the SFP or the reactor!
A simple hydrogen explosion would not dislodge this much radiation.
Published: May 5th, 2013 at 3:52 pm ET
- Extremely radioactive rubble found on top of Fukushima Reactor No. 3 (PHOTO) May 4, 2013
- Japan Expert: It was a nuclear explosion at Reactor No. 3 — I believe fuel rods were blown out of spent fuel pool December 13, 2011
- “Mysterious circumstances” of explosion at reactor No. 3 — Cannot be explained by a simple hydrogen build-up April 26, 2011
- Gundersen: New data shows Fukushima exceeds Chernobyl… Plumes seen emanating from both the Unit 3 fuel pool & reactor — Nuke Engineer: Broken fuel rods are above all 3 melted down reactors — Gov’t Experts: Unit 3 explosion may have damaged spent fuel & released even more radioactive material (VIDEO) February 9, 2015
- Kyodo: Secret worst scenario was ‘reactor explosion’ at No. 1 and Spent Fuel Pool 4 drying up -Hosono January 6, 2012