4 cattle have died since yesterday. One more calf is about to die. They must be fed enough though nutrition might not be perfect. Is bad disease going around ? I’m worried about radiation too. We call it Fukushima syndrome. [...]
3 died yesterday. [...]
Diarrhea like water, snivel, spreading dermatitis, their immune system is being weaken, which is obvious even for amateur. It might be because of simply the lack of nutrition, epidemic disease, or radiation exposure. Probably it’s only in this hazard area, where series of cattle die one after one. We call it Fukushima syndrome, which was born from Tepco and the government.
A lot of calves are dying but adult cattle are dying too. Calves die regardless of the age. If it becomes winter in this situation, the number might become half or less than that.
Video of rancher Masami Yoshizawa (Featured in Washington Post article):
Published: October 8th, 2012 at 12:03 am ET
- Photo: Over 100 cattle have died at farm since 3/11 — Farmer says it’s from Fukushima Syndrome October 11, 2012
- Study: Radioactive silver found inside all 47 cows tested from Fukushima evacuation zone February 6, 2013
- Mainichi: Cattle attack police car in Fukushima — Chernobyl Biologist: ‘One hog attacked our car with such force we almost went in ditch’ (VIDEO) June 10, 2012
- Women of Fukushima: I became really sick — “Terrible diarrhea, skin spots, vomiting, joint pain” (VIDEO) October 7, 2012
- Watch: Serious health problems after entering Fukushima evacuation zone (VIDEO) November 19, 2012