Title: Interview with Toshio Kimura
Translated by: Goldieluvmj
Date Published: Apr 13, 2012
At 0:48 in
NARRATOR: Kimura used to operate the reactors and maintained the fuel rods at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. He confessed that TEPCO has deceived the government, which regulates the nuclear power plants, in a number of ways.
KIMURA: As a part of operational management of the nuclear power plant, we used to rewrite the daily operative reports. We used to access the computer to falsify the data when things weren’t going our way.
See English subtitles by clicking CC button in YouTube toolbar. (h/t Goldieluvmj & arclight)
Published: April 19th, 2012 at 2:48 pm ET
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I got worried about corrosion of pipes after seeing new video of Reactor 1 — One day pipes will break from slight quake after seeing how much they corroded in only a year — Same risk at all four reactors (PHOTO) June 29, 2012
- Ex-Fukushima Daiichi engineer as ‘cold shutdown’ declared: Fuel rods still active and alive — Most worried about recriticality — Tepco must measure neutrons near core (VIDEO) April 12, 2012
- Japan Newspaper: Fukushima Daiichi worker reports developing cancer September 29, 2012
- I’m being approached all the time by scientist having great difficulty getting their Fukushima Daiichi-related reports published because of industrial pressure -Gundersen (VIDEO) July 1, 2012
- AFP: Fukushima nuclear reactor spews steam, Japanese operator clueless about cause — Time: Scientists have not yet explained why it would start appearing September 13, 2013