Title: NRC former chairman’s trip to Fukushima – to re-examine the safety of nuclear power plants
Date Aired: December 22, 2012
At 11:00 in
NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko during August 2012 visit to Japan: This is an important lesson for all of us and I wish more people could come and see firsthand what has happened.
I think there’s really no excuse for any of us that have been involved in the nuclear arena to let something like this happen.
Published: December 30th, 2012 at 11:28 am ET
- Fukushima workers “undergoing treatment for radiation exposure” — Tepco: “6 people have been irradiated… big mistakes like this continue to happen again and again… essential that we put something in place to stop this” (VIDEO) October 9, 2013
- Japanese Legal Expert: “Even residents of Tokyo are evacuating” — More and more people fleeing Fukushima (VIDEO) October 26, 2012
- Japan TV broadcasts mutations in animals and plants after Fukushima — Scientist: “Very few insects, only 2 birds” (PHOTOS & VIDEO) December 4, 2012
- Video: Catastrophic disaster to happen in front of our eyes after Fukushima — How can gov’t stand by and do nothing? Must evacuate all children (VIDEO) April 10, 2013
- Former NRC Chairman: “We all know Fukushima had a lot of impact worldwide” (VIDEO) September 13, 2012