Watch the video here
At 0:20 in
Mitsuhei Murata, Former Japanese Ambassador to Switzerland: Due to its ground has been sinking, Unit 4 is now endangered in collapse.
According to secretary of former Prime Minister Kan, the ground level of the building has been sinking 80 cm [31.5 inches] unevenly. Because the ground itself has the problem, whether the building can resist a quake bigger than M6 still remains a question.
Published: October 7th, 2012 at 4:38 am ET
- Former Japan Ambassador: US gov’t is main reason why crisis at Fukushima Unit 4 has been “toned down” (VIDEO) October 7, 2012
- Japan Diplomat: No one denies that a problem with Fukushima No. 4 fuel pool would be the end of Japan — “We cannot sleep peacefully” (VIDEO) June 26, 2012
- Gundersen: Japan ambassador confirms Fukushima Unit 4 is sinking unevenly — Building “may begin to be tilting” (AUDIO) October 21, 2012
- Former Japanese Ambassador: No single weapon competes with potential damage from Fukushima Unit 4 — Nuclear reactors potential ‘super bombs’ (VIDEO) September 25, 2012
- Professor: Fukushima Unit No. 4 “an immediate problem” — Building is sinking, over 30 inches in places — Extraordinary possibility plant could be back at March 2011 if situation continues — Risk of fission accident in fuel pool (AUDIO) September 3, 2013