Uploaded by: 007bratsche
Upload date: Oct. 31, 2011
Description: This report was broadcasted on October, 18 and 24 by the german TV-station WDR. WDR is a part of the public channel ARD. Their Japan-correspondent went to Minamisoma for a week and talked to people there about their lives after the Fukushima catastrophe. Thanks to sievert311 and tokyobrowntabby who told me about this report! Please forgive if I wrote wrong some names; I could only refer to the audio…
Excerpt at 3:50 into program
And then Mr. Haneda tells us he used to work for TEPCO, the nuclear power plant operator. He was at the Fukushima nuclear power plant, when the accident took place.
“Unit 3, Fukushima – this was no ordinary explosion. There has been a chain reaction of uranium and plutonium. That’s all been blown out. But no one does measurements. I believe the government does not want to have them done. Not only Tepco is lying – even our government is concealing the truth.”
A chain reaction of uranium and plutonium, if that’s true: it would be something like an atomic bomb explosion.
Watch full video here (embedding disabled): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3z0rC5Ua_w&
Published: November 12th, 2011 at 8:55 am ET
- TV: “In Fukushima, mothers with young children pray everyday for an escape” — Black cloud is concealing truth (VIDEO) March 5, 2013
- Japan Lawmaker: Gov’t may be concealing recent explosion at Reactor No. 4 January 13, 2012
- TV: Melted Chernobyl fuel has turned into “solidified uranium” — “Far more dangerous” than ordinary nuclear lava (VIDEO) November 1, 2011
- TEPCO preparing to dump ‘decontaminated’ water into ocean — Still has strontium after ‘decontamination’… likely plutonium, uranium too (VIDEO) December 15, 2011
- Unpublished Data: Plutonium levels ‘slightly elevated’ in Pacific after Fukushima — Scientist: It’s ‘most likely’ flowing from plant into ocean — 2.5 trillion Bq of plutonium released to air in four days after 3/11, almost all blown out to sea (AUDIO) November 26, 2013