FORUM: Methods for combating radiation and its effects

Published: September 1st, 2012 at 12:25 am ET
1,780 comments

Please leave your suggestions and questions in the comments section below.

NOTE: This website does not endorse any specific product or remedy.

Published: September 1st, 2012 at 12:25 am ET
1,780 comments

1. FORUM: Effects of low level radiation September 1, 2012
  2. UN committee chairman studying Fukushima radiation impact: “We wouldn’t expect to see health effects” in children, workers, or anyone else May 23, 2011
  3. FORUM: Post Your Radiation Monitoring Data Here September 1, 2014
  4. Disinformation by nuclear proponents tries to confuse public about effects of external and internal radiation April 25, 2011
  5. Japan Times: No one yet wants to think about potential effects of radiation on babies born around this autumn June 11, 2011

1,780 comments to FORUM: Methods for combating radiation and its effects

• Jebus Jebus

We have been having disaster preparedness meetings at my work. As I posted before, my line of work is deemed by our government to be important for recovery efforts after a disaster here in the PNW.
    So, we are given many preparedness literature in meetings.
    Here are two PDF's to print, that I would like to share with everyone.

The first is a weekly checklist of supplies to get on a cumulative basis for those who can not afford to go out and buy all at once.

The second is additional disaster supplies and tips for diabetic people during a disaster.

Share them as you like.

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

Hi all regulars to this thread,

I brought up the topic of hydroponics and "NoNukes" thought it would be good to collect/discuss that topic in this forum. "Norbu" said they know a lot about it and could offer advice.

HYDROPONICS: I am just in the very beginning stages of learning about hydroponics and would like to build a greenhouse to grow year round. The reason I'm doing it is to have food that is radiation free because I think the situation in Japan is worse than we know and will get worse than we want to think about.

BOOK: Lucky to have a hydroponics store close by they recommended the following book which I am just getting started with…"Gardening Indoor with Soil and Hydroponics" by George F. VanPatten. The person at the store said it has everything I need to get started which seems to be true from my overview of it.

STORE: The store near me is Midwest Hydroganics, located in Crest Hill, Illinois. http://www.midwesthydroganics.com/. I've only been there once so far. They have two store fronts and a lot of materials and some very cool looking setups.

LOCATION: Located in Illinois I have the problem of winter coldness so I will need heat. We live on a one acre heavily wooded lot but I do have a location that is clear a gets a lot of sun but I need to find out if it is really enough sunlight.

LIGHTING: There is less sunlight in the winter so for most locations additional lighting has to be added during the winter.

continuted…

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

HYDROPONICS:

from another Forum
    SnorkY2K recommended:

"…just purchased the parts to build an indoor food farm that goes into your window. The best starter that you can build your own is at http://www.windowfarms.org/ . I am looking to substitute LED's for the flourescent lights for winter to drastically reduce power consumption. "

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Hi enoughalready, strangely, ene wouldn't allow me to post a link to a charming how-to for a solar-heated greenhouse in Missouri.
    google
    Missouri swcenter solar heated greenhouse

it's the first document, a pdf

• norbu norbu

hydroponics can be tricky. A greenhouse that is half underground, with steel barrels on the edge full of water, will store heat from the sun to keep things warm at night. I have had good luck with raised beds 3' wide 40' long, first 12" perlite for drainage, light soil on top for maximum growth. watering 8 times a day 15 minutes at a time through soaker lines. Intake air should be filtered with carbon filters.

• norbu norbu

How can I post a photo of a underground greenhouse?

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

Worth listening to. Dr. Helen Caldicott radio show interview of Mary Olson of Nuclear Information and Resource Service (NIRS) on how women are more vulnerable to atomic radiation.

Did you know the National Academy of Sciences does not use data from Chernobyl in their analysis' and determinations regarding radiation.
    Many interesting things to learn from this interview.

• waves4me

I doubt nevada is going to help much. Just saying…

• waves4me

California is full of hydroponic experts. Think medical marijuana. Adopt a californian if you want expertise….. Ha ha But forget about growing food using artificial lighting. Unsustainable practice in my opinion. Just a few 1000 watt ballasts add 500 a month to your elec bill. For food production youre talking about spending a fortune!!!

• norbu norbu

I grow lots of food and do not use lights.

• Noah

Trans-equatorial nano particle transport
    The creation of a new particle form

I have suspected that geophysical electromagnetic factors are transporting nano sized radioactive particles from Fukushima to the southern hemisphere. Most have assumed that the behavior of the jet stream governs particle movement, however, most have discounted the electromagnetic north-south "conveyer belt" high above the jet stream. Traditional understandings of principles of the chemistry and physics that govern radioactive particles have been rendered obsolete by the creation of a new set of radioactive particles, now known as Fukushima Buckey Balls(FBBs). FBBs were brought into existence by the use of seawater as a nuclear fuel rod coolant. The behavior of FBBs must of necessity create a new body of knowledge, a new paradigm is needed to understand what was created. This new particle is light, tough, floats on water and in air, traveling vast distances in hours and days.

The effects of external and internal exposure on biological life forms cannot be simply extrapolated from prior studies. The FBB is new and behaves in unfamiliar ways. One characteristic it has displayed is speed. It seems able to speed up the impact and damage within and upon cell structure. What took years, now takes only months. The key concepts are magnify and accelerate. Bigger damage, faster damage.

• Noah

The development of nebulized chelation protocols.

I am working on a way to deliver chelators and competitive inhibitors directly to lung tissue. (I have used similar modalities that have been effective against viral and bacterial infections/inflamations of the lung.) These therapeutic protocols will work well together with the nano nasal filters that I am developing.

I am fond of jet travel, and hope to use these inventions to make travel in the jet stream safe and comfortable. The concentrated level of radioactive particles culled from engines intake is too high a risk for me. I am working hard to solve this problem. Mrs. Noah is reminding me to hurry up, so we can go on vacation. She dislikes the impression marks that her N95 full face mask leaves on her face. She will not wear it on the plane for this reason.

• snowwy snowwy

has anyone heard of the method to starve as help to combat acute radiation sickness?

• StillJill StillJill

Very interesting stuff!
    Have just completed a similar personal study,…that of food/sleep patterns.
    As an insomniac I had to find the cause. Food is such a JOB for the entire GI system(s),…that not eating late in the day has been fairly widely suggested. I tried it last night for the first time,…skipping diner and not eating after about 5:00. I did take benedryl too, which was new. I slept like a baby,…from 10:00 PM-4:45 AM! That is a pure MIRACLE!

The acts of 'digestion' are HARD work for some bodies,….especially in today's environment. So busy is 'it', it doesn't send out the endorphins and hormones that help sleep.
    Allowing the body to complete digestion well before one tries to fall asleep seems to help tremendously! :-)

• NoNukes NoNukes

Glad to hear it, StillJill! Sweet dreams.

• richard richard

I find reading the iPad in bed (enenews of course) sends me to sleep almost instantly :) So I have to think of where the iPad is, cos I don't want to break it during the night :)

Also, I try to do a small workout of 50 minutes each evening after work, that tends to help dissipate any misplaced energies.. well, at least I'm tired by the time I hit the sack.

And, I'm vegetarian, and I'm down under :)

I get concerned for your reports of health, cos you and I are the same age. One woman I went to kindergarten with recently said she creaks and groans .. all I could say was I rock 'n' roll :)

You let me know if you're ever coming down under, it would be good to compare notes.

Anyway, I hope you're getting out for a 30 minute walk every day at least, that can make a world of difference. And help your sleep.

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

The Raw food-Radiation Connection
    Raw Science in the News

While looking up information on Raw Food, just because I like it, I was happy to come across this article…and I wasn't even looking up anything related to my "hobby" which is Fukushima and Radiation.

• Noah

Progress Report
    Chelator and competitive inhibitors directly to lung tissue

Last night, I experienced a "brain storm" resulting in illusive insight into a perplexing problem. As enenews readers are well aware of the nano particle "fuel flea" is a pesky problem for the human lung. The radioactive nano particle count at high altitude makes commercial travel within the jet stream increasing hazardous, especially for frequent flyers. This problem I have been working on, as Mrs. Noah & I are fond of jet travel & vacations.

The nano radioactive particles are essentially heavy metals, with flow and liquid dynamics behaviors similar to gas, due to it's tiny size and disperses within a cubic meter of air similarly. I have been searching for a substance that would act as BOTH a chelator and competitive inhibitor, and then be delivered to the surface of the human lung, filling lung cell receptors, displacing nano sized radioactive particles AND chelating with these particles, allowing them to pass out of the body through the lymphatic system.

I believe I have uncovered the ideal candidate.

I have resolved the problem with the delivery system and will be loading my device tonight and begin testing. Dosage and dosage rates have yet to be determined.

If I am correct, I will combine this protocol with my nano nose filter. This would make jet travel much safer, and would allow normal outdoor activity and business with increased safety.

• Noah

Selected Carrier

Scientists at the Los Alamos Lab have been using water that contains extra oxygen electrons that are negatively charged for radiation remediation. I have selected this type of water to be the ideal carrier or medium to dilute my selected chelator/competitive inhibitor. It would greatly aid free radical quenching and chelative abilities. I have experimented with this water for years using animal and plant test subjects. The extra electron activity within this type of water remains active for years and has no "frequency memory" which is nice.

• Noah

Successful Test
      Use of aerosol treatment for transdermal effect into the lung tissues

The delivery device works extremely well. It is hand held, battery powered, small and silent. I was extremely satisfied, the entire dose was inhaled over 15 minutes.

I am calculating the dose for hourly application. For a five hour flight simply dose on the hour, or on the half hour using half dose, to pause for meals and sleep. This presupposes the use of the nano nose filter in between doses.

• Noah

Why aerosol treatment of lung tissues?

During travel at altitude through the jet stream, radioactive nano particles present within the stream are sucked into the jet engine intake ports and shunted into the passenger compartment where passengers sit. The particles are inhaled and go directly onto the surface of lung tissue. When dealing with specific local internal exposure, what is not filtered out by mechanical filtration, must be removed. You do not have months or days to deal with it, you must ramp up quickly – delivery right to the point of exposure concentrated to the exact tissue or organ being exposed. Normal oral, or even intravenous chelation is inadequate, it is too diffused or dispersed to be effective at the point of exposure which is the lungs. Aerosolized dosing is the most effective therapy once the particle has entered the lung. It elevates levels of chelators and competitive inhibitors instantly, overwhelming the particles, kicking it out of receptor sites and prohibiting it from binding, as well as chemically binding to it, so it can harmlessly pass out of the body.

• VanneV anne

My allergy specialist had me breathe the air over a boiling pot of water to loosen whatever was in my lungs to expel it when I had bronchitis. I had chronic bronchitis for years, but haven't had any at all for a number of years.

• StillJill StillJill

Noah,…Very exciting,….and PROMISING! I am so pleased that you are PLEASED, yes?

Just in time too, I'd say!

Can't wait to hear more,….:-)

• demo demo

Grapefruit has 4x+ more pectin than apple, and orange has nearly 3x. It's most concentrated just under the skin, so peel w/ a carrot peeler (after scrubbing/rinsing) to salvage the richest white flesh. Like kelp, bonds/chelates w/ radioisotopes, esp strontium-90, reduces their absorption into bones (but synthetic/commercial pectin is ineffective.) Also helps eliminate lead from the body. Organic if possible cuz toxins accumulate in the outer layers of food (+in seed, germ, nut.) per Steven Schechter, N.D. "Fighting Radiation & Chemical pollutants w/ foods, herbs, & vitamins–Documented Natural Remedies that boost immunity & detoxify"

Mineral supplements need to be balanced: calcium to phosphorus to magnesium to manganese ratio is 100 to 75 to 50 to 1. Too much of 1=deficiency in another.

Clay doesn't stain enamel tubs nor clog plumbing, on the contrary-cleans it-if mixed well before adding to bath=no lumps. Can cause rust, so rinse w/ fresh H2O after draining tub & wash metal inside blender asap.

I took 2 doses green calcium bentonite clay>Burning tongue and face break out. "Living Clay" Co. owner said go slower (half dose) but no worries cuz it's detox symptoms, toxins leaving my body, mild herxheimer reaction, which advice is discredited here:
    So before taking it internally again I'll find a naturopathic MD here:
    http://www.ACAM.org 1-800-532-3688
    or here

• StillJill StillJill

"herxheimer reaction",…well done demo! You've gotten to the heart of the matter.
      Thanks for a great post.

• selfsovereign

Hi demo,
      Those ratios are a valuable guide, even for the vegetable garden.
      Shoot, my library doesn't have that one.
      I'll remember those ratios when I next make a batch of aerated compost tea……
      Thanks for the insight!

• HoTaters HoTaters

I have Lyme disease so I've become more or less an "expert" on Jarisch-Herxheimer reactions and detoxification by necessity. The term "herx" as presented in the link above is not correct.

Am in agreement the intensity of the Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction is in direct proportion to the amount of inflammation present. Inflammation is a response to the presence of bacteria and viruses, among other things. The "invaders" cause the body to wall off the invaders in the blood vessels and bodily tissues by means of creating fibrin around them. This actually allows the invaders to sequester themselves inside the body, sometimes by creating biofilm communities.

Killing off bacteria can cause them to release a tremendous amount of neurotoxic substances. The organisms sequester neurotoxins and may release them as a self-defense mechanism when they are killed off.

To use the term "herx" whenever you have a detoxification of your body is to use the term incorrectly. It does the original researchers an injustice. The researchers originally coined the term in the context of studying what happened when syphillis spirochetes were killed (Treponema palladium).

People have more or less bastardized the term to include any sort of a healing crisis where the body makes an effort to detoxify itself.

To understand better what happens inside the body when it develops fibrin (inflammation) and the inflammatory cytokine process, see Kent Holtorff, MD's excellent video at his…

• vital1 vital1

Free Geiger Counter Use Guide.

If you are thinking of purchasing a Geiger counter, or

have just purchased one, here is a free resource to help you.

This Basic Guide will provide you with information on how to protect your Geiger Counter from contamination, plus how get the best out of it.

The Free Geiger Counter Use Guide has just been given another update with lots more useful info. Download it from here. If you have any suggestions or additions to improve the guide, please let me know. It is provided free as a resource for this community.

——-

Get the message out there on how serious the Fukushima nuclear disaster is quickly, and efficiently. You don’t need to explain anything just distribute the lifesaver.pdf or podcast (or create your own), hand it out, mailbox it, or email it.

Put it everywhere, libraries, notice boards, web pages, forums, Facebook,
    and tweet! Think outside the box.

• VanneV anne

Sam
    May 6, 2012 at 2:07 pm Log in to Reply

Greenhouse cultivation will keep the rain off the produce but what about the airborne
    radiation? Plants need to breathe fresh air. What about accumulation in the soils? Where
    is the greenhouse soil coming from?–radioactive peat bogs? What about radiation in the
    water fed to the plants in the greenhouse?

If it makes the grower feel safer (placebo effect) by all means build greenhouses.
    Important to add extra potassium sulfate and calcium to your plants soil to help counter act
    the uptake of cesium. Also do foliar sprays of calcium and potassium. Add charcoal to the
    soil to absorb radiation. peel your carrots, apples. potatoes (organic).

These are small things we can do .
    We all are faced with this worsening condition of ongoing contamination and
    bio-accumulation. We do have to eat.

• HoTaters HoTaters

Thank you for the helpful suggestions.

What's a good place to get charcoal for adding to the soil?

• Sam

Go out and buy a bag of Lazarri hardwood charcoal for barbecues and run it over with your
        car tires to smash it. Incorporate it into your top layers of soil.
        cost about $16 to $20 for 40lbs. This can be found all over Bay Area in Ca.

• Sam

I recently laid on a bio-mat for 6 minutes. check them out on the web. It is a mat
        developed by the Japanese that sends infared heat 7 inches into the body as well
        as creates negative ions as well as sends out cystaline energetic energy. I am very
        conservative with all this new age expensive healing stuff. I was wired on coffee.
        After 6 minutes I had the most deeply relaxed body with no tension. It lasted for a few
        hours. Claims are made it reduces inflammation etc…… Check it out if you can.

• VanneV anne

pahldixon
    May 6, 2012 at 8:14 pm · Reply

Sad but true, especially for waterpeople and sea animals. :( The Pacific is becoming more poisonous each day. Check out oceanradiationremedy.wordpress.com for proactive supplementation to withstand fallout/driftout that helped people near Chernobyl. pahldixon@yahoo.com

• demo demo

I have a vision of a greenhouse dormitory. Plants inhale our CO2 and we inhale the plants' oxygen, so how about if we put hamocks above plants in a greenhouse and/or sleeping mats in the aisles? Greenhouses smell so good.

• Noah

Adaption & Nuclear Hygiene

The most valuable insights and principles of nuclear hygiene require discipline and application. I encourage the readership of EneNews to take courage and continue with your protocols of daily chelation and supplementation with anti-oxidants and competitive inhibitors.

Remember to take your chelators with, during and after eating. Supplementation first thing in the morning with breakfast, to ensure your day is covered.

I believe that we can win this battle, but adaption to the new normal takes time, discipline and patience. This is a worldwide environmental challenge without question.

Realistically, I estimate the herd will take 10+ years to begin to awaken. Do not count on the herd to run in the right direction.

In the mean time take personal action to protect yourself and your family. An independent mind is needed. THINK MAN. You can do this!

• StillJill StillJill

Great post Noah,……your being hopeful means the World to me and for me!

If you say so,…..I'm marching on,….! :-)

• StillJill StillJill

In my opinion,….no cancer patient,…past or present, should be without this on a daily basis!

• StillJill StillJill

I am not affiliated with anyone,…so here is the best essiac,….closest to the original art of essiac,…at the very best price

!http://www.bulk-essiac-tea.com/

• This Guy Is Making Dirty Water Safe To Drink By Using A Common Kitchen Ingredient
    May 8, 2012,
    A scientist at Michigan Technological University (MTU) has discovered a simple way to turn muddy water — such as water gathered from rivers, streams and boreholes — into drinkable water by using table salt.
    There is already a simply process to purify clear water, called the solar water disinfection method (SODIS), in which water is put in transparent plastic bottles and left in the sun for six hours so heat and ultraviolet radiation can kill most pathogens that cause diarrhea.
    MTU associate professor …

Recipe For Safer Drinking Water? Add Sun, Salt And Lime
    Sun, salt and lime sounds like the beginnings of a cocktail recipe, but for some, it could mean cleaner, life-sustaining water.
    In many developing countries, the only source of water is contaminated with viruses and bacteria. In fact, the United Nations estimates that 1 in 6 people don't have access to enough fresh drinking water.
    Pouring water into clear plastic bottles and placing them in the sun can kill disease causing organisms in …

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

HYDROPONICS

Sickputer posted some info. on this topic. in another area.
    RE: Fish & Lettuce growing in Japan
    Link: http://enenews.com/forum-general-discussion-thread-nuclear-issues-2012/comment-page-3#comment-245497

• VanneV anne

Wild tomatillo weed compounds may help fight cancer, study finds
    Tuesday, May 08, 2012

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

EVACUATION/BUGGING OUT
    OF THE USA
    TO SOUTH AMERICA

This is just an idea I had. I have no plans to actually do this but maybe it would work for someone else or give someone and idea to go build on.

Living on a boat in South America. Either taking one down there or buying one when you get there. Is this at all practical for some people? Maybe.

I have no experience with such but if someone already has a 40ft sailboat and wants to get out of here this might be the ticket.

• enoughalready45 enoughalready45

EVACUATION/BUGGING OUT

What are top 4 country's in South America and Africa that people should avoid??

AFRICA
    1) Zimbabwe
    2) South Africa)
    3) Congo
    4) Somalia

SOUTH AMERICA
    1) Brazil
    2) Colombia
    3) ?
    4) ?

• trinityfly trinityfly

I found an interesting website concerning all things Fuki and nuclear. Seems to be the "crack" of nuclear info.

• Noah

Nano Particle Focus of Remediation Efforts
    Preparation for the burn of Spent Fuel Pool 4(SFP4)

I have come to the conclusion that focusing my efforts on nano particle remediation is the most effective way to combat the internal effects of the 311 event and as well as at the same time preparing for the eventual collapse of SFP4. When SFP4 or any other pool does begin to burn, there will be no stopping it, only the use of using oxygen deprivation through the application of forest/aviation fire fighting foam, will quench the rods. (Fire fighting foam should have been used instead of sea water anyway and we would have avoid the environmental disaster of leaking endless tons of water into the Pacific as well as prevented the formation of Fukushima Buckey Balls.)

I have reviewed, over and over again, the basic bio-chemistry as well as historic uses of the principles of chelation and competitive inhibitors to remediate the toxic effects of nano particles of heavy metals as well as radioactive nano particles. The science is sound and valid.

I am convinced it will work well if used daily especially before, during and after eating. We have a valid tool to help preserve our health of ourselves and our families. This is a lifestyle adjustment to the new normal.

• What-About-The-Kids

Noah, you make a compelling case, from everything I've read of your posts here on enenews.

Please expand on this, and tell us what you think the best ways of going about preparing, remediating, etc. are. I, for one, am all ears! :-)

I'll check back here again tomorrow or Monday. Getting late now…G'nite and thank you for your efforts in this area!

• StillJill StillJill

I am convinced also Noah.

Just bought 25#'s of apple pectin to add to the growing supplies.
    I have also added powdered potassium, magnesium oil and bath flakes, vit C powder,….and graviola like xdrfox suggests.

I am taking your lead to work on emptying the stomach each time I eat with the heavy use of pectins.

I've also added beet root powder, and cilantro oil as blood purifiers.

Total new lifestyle,…you said it!

• demo demo

Commercial pectin doesn't work, and grapefruits/oranges-especially the white part-have 3 times more pectin than apples per a great book I got online that cites studies showing what's effective, "Fighting Radiation and Chemical Pollutants with Foods, Herbs, and Vitamins" by Steven Schechter, N.D. (1991.) Organic if possible. Wash, then peel with a carrot scraper to preserve the white part. How to best preserve citrus for when fresh fruits aren't available? Cooked/candied without the sugar? Canned? Pickled? Wonder how that'd affect the pectin.
    Me too, I look fwd to reading chelation (and other) detailed instructions, Noah. So much info on so many sites can be overwhelming, but I'm glad we have options.
    Happy Moms' Day, everyone. Gratitude to Mother Earth who gives us life.

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

LIPOSOMAL ENCAPSULATED VITAMIN C – As Effective As IV – DIY for Pennies

A few years ago, New Zealand dairy farmer Allan Smith contracted swine flu and nearly died. Doctors were taking him off life support, citing they could do no more for him (they had also just found he had leukemia), but his family insisted on trying high-dose intravenous vitamin C. In just two days of IV-C treatment, his fluid-filled lungs which were in a "white out" state were showing clear areas! After a few days, the hospital stopped the treatments and refused to continue. The family started giving him oral lypospheric vitamin C.

Video here: http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof-Vitamin-C—Miracle-Cure/tabid/371/articleID/171328/Default.aspx

I started making my own liposomal encapsulated vitamin C after watching this youtube video.

• andii

@WildTurnip Thanks for an amazing story. I've been thinking which lecithin to choose from. The thing is there are very little organic lecithin powders on the market and most of it comes from either US or China. Now interestingly, I've seen on a trade website that one of Chinese manufactured lecithin is made from Japanese soya. I bet they are buying cheap and high bequerel Fukushima soya!! :( Really minefield this is.

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

There is sunflower lecithin, and while it is a liquid (not sure how/if it would work the same/as well as the granules), most comes in gel caps — so wouldn't want that, but there is a brand I found at amazon that is a 16 oz jar. Love Raw Foods Sunflower Lecithin. A bit expensive, but I might try it when I run out of the soy based granules. Sunflowers are not (yet) GMO, and the oil is cold expeller pressed, so those are both pluses.

Just scanned the lecithin granules with my Inspector Alert — a bit above background — 44.3 cpm lecithin granules and 33.1 cpm bkg.

• Sam

Please do a scan of the sunflower lecithin if you can. sunflowers are great accumulators
          of cesium. thank you for your writings on liposomal vitC. do you have any info.
          on how to liposomatize curcumin.? would it be same process for vit. c?

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

Sam, I don't have any sunflower lecithin, but when I do try some, I will scan and report back.

I understand that sunflowers as well as many other plants accumulate cesium, but at this point, I don't think that the lecithin will be more harmful than not making and ingesting the lyposomal vitamin C.

I did read a comment on the video for making lypo-C that asked if it would be alright to include turmeric (curcumin) in the lypo-C mix, and the video author's answer was, "Great questions! Why not just take oral turmeric? I think it survives digestion quite well. Dr. Kurt Donsbach has a combination liposomal C, glutathione, CoQ10, curcumin and a couple other things. I have not had time to play with it to see what happens. Tell me what you discover! (and please avoid all GMO soy lecithin!)"

IMO, don't over think this. You can take curcumin separately (I do), and as for the lecithin, be it sunflower or non-GMO soy, it's not gonna kill ya! Personally, I dislike soy and try to avoid it, but it is in just about everything now — and certainly not non-GMO, so I sincerely urge you and all here at enenews to just get the ascorbic acid, lecithin and ultrasonic bath and make lypo-C.

I used Now Foods Ascorbic Acid 100% pure powder pharmaceutical grade (USP), and Now Foods non-GMO lecithin granules. I bought a Kendal 4820 ultrasonic cleaner.

• NoNukes NoNukes

Cost Effective Fallout Friendly Radioactive Gardening

• Sam

Greenhouses give the illusion of safety from radioactive fallout.
    Only thing they prevent is the fallout in the rain. Plants need
    fresh air to live. You need fans to blow out the hot air . Think
    about it for a moment. You will still get radiation on you food from
    the air and anything in your water.
    What people can do in their greenhouses and garden plots is
    to amend the soil with lots of minerals, extra potassium ,
    extra calcium, charcoal in top layers.. Important to garden
    and grow things. Life must go on and we must eat.

• demo demo

Just when they were starting to discuss public protective action guidelines, pages 86-89 of the NRC transcript are blacked out re Admiral Troy Mueller and Ambassador. How can they justify that censoring? Who makes that call? Could telling the truth be seen as a national security risk because the sheeple might riot if they learn why so many are having heart attacks/cancer, and that the public was intentionally not informed of the need for life-saving protective measures? Heated conference, something about chairman bought off on page 90. Supoena Marty Virgilio and Chuck Casto? (But no time for this, bigger fish to fry, like prepping, saving loved ones' butts.)

• CB CB

WildTurnip
    May 16, 2012 at 5:06 am · Reply
    Please watch at least the first part of the video that this clip is taken from.

(Fukushima Video by The Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy). They explain how vitamin C IV can protect against radiation damage to cells.

Eric
    May 16, 2012 at 9:06 am · Reply
    Wild Turnip- Thank you for posting this. I was getting a little redundant about this aproach to dealing with the radiation. Another version of this info, for people who prefer to read, is at…http://www.doctoryourself.com/Radiation_VitC.pptx.pdf.
    And i think you are totally corect about the liposomal direction.

• ruth

CB – videos also clearly describe self interests that maintain silence about Fukushima radiation. This group of Doctors has gone to extraordinary lengths to get this message of Vitamin C remediation out to the people and these videos are just a small part of their attempts. When they could not get the governments, the medical associations, the nuke industry to provide the research to the Japanese people showing large doses of lyposome encapsulated vitamin C CURES the damage from radiation, they are now holding educational meetings with small groups of Japanese all over Japan and by word of mouth getting the life saving message out. First they went to TPTB and when they were ignored they took the vital life saving message to the people. They were clearly shocked when they were ignored by the TPTB. They explain the self interests of the TPTB very succinctly. They say over and over to not look to governments to protect your health but to take responsibility yourself for your health. I found a company that sells the lyposome encapsulated Vit C and ordered some. Pricy but not when compared to the costs of dealing with cancer and heart disease.

Everyone who wants to mitigate against radiation effects needs to watch these 4 videos, less than hour all together. Video 1

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

Ruth, thank you for posting this explanation of what the doctors have gone through to get this information to the people of Japan. Needs to get to the people everywhere.

I'm glad you ordered some lypo-C. It is quite expensive — I certainly cannot afford the manufactured product, that's why I posted the DIY info… did you see that? It is about 10 posts above. Initial cost about $50, but will give many months of lypo-C.

The product you bought will likely taste better than the homemade — it tastes pretty yucky. It can be mixed with a little water or juice, or put in a smoothie, but silly, stubborn me just slurps down a tablespoon of it and chases it with something sweet!

• CB CB

Yes, this is why I wanted WildTurnip to post over here. It's to good to get lost in the sea of comments, so I brought it over. This is WildTurnups original post, his or her time and effort. Not mine. I downloaded Erics .pdf version also. Thank you all.

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

I did post it here! It was weird, I posted this on Sunday and then a few days later, the topic "Japanese MD: Contamination from Fukushima Daiichi now spreading all over world — There may be radiation damage in other countries (VIDEO)" was posted by admin. I couldn't see the clip as my browser now won't let me view vimeo vids, so I went to the original link and watched in amazement as they were talking about what I had just posted a few days earlier!

Thanks for putting it up here CB :)

• Sam

Saw on earlier posting it was the Isonic model which is the same as the
            Kendal 160watt 2.5 liter heated ultrasonic cleaner.

can order the kendal for $84.12 from shining image by calling 1-845-6980238
            or from Amazon.

• WildTurnip WildTurnip

Yep, that's the one I bought.

The price you quote includes shipping, and they sent it fast! I got in two days even though it said it would take about a week.

Certainly, a cheaper model would work, but this is the one used in the video I posted ^ in this thread a couple of weeks ago.

This model of US cleaner has 5 timed cycles — 90, 180, 280, 380, 480 seconds, so I just used the 8 min and it worked great. Also has a larger tank size so can easily do a double batch.

I have a few differences from the link that Anne posted

"This will take about 30 minutes or so. When done you will have a mix that is about the color of milk. There will be some settling but shouldn't be much, less than 5% of the mix or so."

Mine took 8 min., perhaps because I used a more powerful US bath. The mixture is NOT the color of milk, it is more like the color of egg yolk, and I had complete homogenization and it stayed that way — not that a small amount of separation is bad, it just means that some of the C will be not be encapsulated.

• fireguyjeff fireguyjeff

Well, here is a fix for the cleanup!!!
    (They probably don'g make this stuff any more though)

(Sorry if this was already posted)

• andii

The speed of internal radiation exposure – how long does it takes for Sr-89,90 to stick to your bones.

Figuring out from the absorption of iron, Sr may stick to your bones in mere 3 hours.

- it's good to use iron saucepan, iron is readily absorbed by the cells if you cook a stew or boiling water with it. Iron is 1.5 times more and the intake is an equivalent of 178g of spinach.

• Radiation Protection Protocol – Scientists WARN of Increased Nuclear Radiation Risks
    23 May, 2012 11:00 CET Santa Rosa, California

Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., M.S., L.Ac.

• Sickputer

Got on my roof two days ago (wearing N95 mask) and with a 210 mph gas blower cleaned my gutters of a three-year buildup of dust and debris. It has good leafcatcher top wire so it wasn't too full or sludgy. Mainly very small oak leaves and black soot (yuck… shades of buckey balls).

I usually have my young adult son or my stepson do the really stinky yard jobs as i have been the mower patriarch for my mom and dad (now deceased) and then my own households (once I had a small 33 acre ranch and that was a big mowing job). Mowed also for others and was a tree trimmer for four years as a young adult. So i know hard work and I can climb trees and roofs easily even in my retirement age.

So I didn't want this kamikaze gutter cleaning job to fall to two young men who have no children yet. My grandfather had a child when he was older than me, but I think I am through with diapers myself.

I lived in Houston for twenty years so I am probably a walking dead timebomb anyway.

To help recoup my internals today I am on a strict diet of Gala and Red Delicious apples from Chili and pineapple from Costa Rica and Honduran bananas.

For supplements I am taking two capsules of 40 billion vegan probiotics. I think these capsules helped cure the May Day Fuku poison cloud that gave everyone I know around here the bad Bali Belly (aka Fukushima's Revenge). I also take Norweiigan cod liver oil capsules, two grams Bioflavonoids, two grams vitamin C time release, one gram B-12, …TBC

• Sickputer

Cont. one gram lysine, 1400 mb apple pectin, 500 mg Niacinamide (B-3 or the old Cary Grant favorite antidote one in a thousand doctors know about); two grams D3, three drops liquid iodine plus, one table spoon wheat grass, four ounces liquid aloe inner fillet. Have others I take in small amounts like lutein and zinc.

I ain't dead yet….

• VanneV anne

Following article has good radiation protection strategies. posted by:

Pu239
    May 25, 2012 at 4:02 am

Scientists Warn of Increased Nuclear Radiation Risks
    Released: 5/24/2012 5:00 AM EDT

• ShineTheLight

All good points, however, one has to proceed with caution in ingesting any kelp, alginate or mushrooms in the post 3/11 world. Date of harvest and source would be critical to know. So much unknown.

• ncmissouri

Sickputer, how do you get these supplements down? All at once or throughout the day or morning or night? Have you worked out when and how to optimize their effectiveness? Thanks.

• AGreenRoad AGreenRoad

Dr. Blaylock MD – How To Protect Yourself From Nuclear Radiation; via A Green Road Blog

• A compilation article on natural methods of mitigation, part 2 of my 3-part series (next comes decon)…