Published: September 1st, 2012 at 12:18 am ET
2,033 comments

Here are some links to reports that have been on this site, please provide more by commenting below:

Published: September 1st, 2012 at 12:18 am ET
2,033 comments

1. FORUM: What should be done about Japan burning radioactive debris? September 1, 2012
  2. FORUM: Post Your Radiation Monitoring Data Here September 1, 2014
  3. FORUM: Petitions, Ballot Initiatives, Other Signature Drives (VIDEO) September 1, 2012
  4. FORUM: Effects of low level radiation September 1, 2012
  5. FORUM: Upcoming meetings, gatherings, & demonstrations about energy issues September 1, 2012

2,033 comments to FORUM: Possible Fukushima-related Anomalies — Deformations, Yellow Rain, Metallic Taste in Mouth, etc.

• VanneV anne

Experts: Fukushima ‘off-scale’ lethal radiation level infers millions dying
    August 5, 2011
    “…If noticing unusual amounts of hair falling out, confusion, nose bleeds or other odd symptoms typical of radiation sickness, it might be due to the United States’ record high levels of radiation, now multiple times acceptable safety limits not only on the west coast, but also in other locations around the nation. ….”

• VanneV anne

8 main radiation sickness signs (Slideshow)
      “1. Nausea and vomiting are typical early symptoms of radiation sickness. The higher the dose of irradiation, the faster nausea and vomiting appear – and the worse the overall prognosis. Irradiation is the process by which an item is exposed to radiation.
      “2. Nose bleeding: Noes bleeds often occurs with radiation sickness. Blood of the throat, bleeding gums or blood from the rectum are signs that radiation has impacted the body.
      “Bleeding bruises occur, sometimes hematemesis.
      “Bleeding is caused by the radiation reducing the number of platelets that clot blood in the body.
      “3. Diarrhea, sometimes bloody: Burning, or “hits” are common.
      “Hits” along the body’s cells rapidly reproduce, including in the digestive tract cells. Irradiation causes ritation of the digestive organs that can cause diarrhea, sometimes bloody diarrhea.
      “4. Severe sunburn appearance: Skin exposed to radiation can become red and covered with blisters as though strongly sunburned. In some cases, ulcers appear and in others, the skin may climb in round pattern.
      “5. Hair loss: One of the most common signs of radiation poisoning is hair loss, as cancer survivors note soon after radiation treatment.
      “Radiation damages hair follicles so people being radiated usually oblyseet two or three weeks.
      “In some cases, the hair loss is irreparable.
      “6. Fatigue and exhaustion: Radiation sickness causes weakness that feels similar to the flu.
      It is often mistaken for “having the flu.”
      “Decreasing the number of red blood cells results in anemia and increased risk of fainting.
      “7. Mouth sores: Radiation sickness causes ulcers on lips or and in the mouth.
      Similar ulcers occur inside the esophagus, stomach and intestines.
      “8. Infection susceptibility: Radiation acts on white blood cells responsible for resisting infections….”

Anne that is a GREAT find! Listen here friends,…..WOWSERS!–

“”Let’s wipe the Tokyo Electric Power Company and the General Electric officials and policy makers off the face of the Earth, as they manifestly deserve,” asserted Dr. Busby when addressing the Japanese this week.

Thirty-nine year nuclear industry veteran Arnie Gunderson of Fairwinds stated Tuesday,”There will continue to be enormous spikes for at least ten years.”

Dr. Busby advocates not only independent studies of the nuclear catastrophe. He received a resounding applause when he told the Japanese people this week that in his opinion, scientists who said this accident was not a problem must be prosecuted.

“Many nuclear scientists said it was not a problem when the knew it was a serious accident. People who listened to those scientists and did not run away when they should have. Because of that, people will die.”

Busby explained that the World Health Organization is tied to the Nuclear Industry so their research is bogus. In studying Fukushima, the World Health Organization expects to find no effects “and so that’s what they’ll find,” he said.

• jec jec

No effects? While no records of human baby deaths, ask breeders of animals if they are losing or “missing” litters or live births. For some reason pet owners will be much more vocal about loss of puppies or kittens or litters..farmers as well. Just Saying..

• Hot Tuna Hot Tuna

Good morning. Last week, I was hiking near the ocean just north of the Golden Gate bridge and ran into a bobcat on the trail. He/she looked pretty young and extremely thin – I just stood still and watched for a few minutes as it appeared to be looking for prey and ignoring me. I learned these cats usually mate in March with kittens born around May, so it’s my guess this was in it’s first year. Maybe it wasn’t good at hunting yet. It was about six hours after sunrise which is late for them to be out and usually they’re very elusive, right? So what happens next is this guy starts walking right at me with a swagger that made me freeze and then bumps right into me sniffs me too! I was totally shocked. This is very strange behavior for bobcats far as I know, and I believe it may have had a severe mental problem in my estimation. Possibly radiation related during gestation? Eating lots of cesium rodents too? I don’t know, but this was one weird cat.

• GoFrodo

Everything I’m reading shows animals can lose their fear of humans if they have rabies.

I would wonder if impairment from radiotoxicity can do the same thing, as I think was written in one of the Ene posts. I can’t remember.

• jec jec

Rabies could be likely, especially with a depressed immune system. Just be careful, I know we all want to help wild life..but..

• Hot Tuna Hot Tuna

Yeah, I don’t want to get close to that cat again. :(

Another interesting thing about my garden. I remember telling Risabee my tomatoes were done in early November, but I was wrong. I left one plant out there, and never watered it kinda hoping for a some fried green tomatoes at some point. Well we got hardly any rain this year, the plant is still thriving and has been producing nice red tomatoes all winter. That’s different for us around here.

• 8thandLamar 8thandLamar

Hey Ya’ll, also, they interbreed with “Main Coon” type cats.

There’s even a breed called Pixie Bobs – WAY trippy cats. Check them out! Esp. you, our hero Nuchelchen.

Maybe it’s a domestic mix- maybe somebody’s kitty.

• 8thandLamar 8thandLamar

One moved in with me last October up here in Lake County. She’ so trppy as to be almost interdimensional…..Healthy so far, rolls in the dirt, plays in the rain hunts samll animals….Unable to keep her inside (the interdimensional thing)

• StillJill StillJill

Hot Tuna,…..I’d STILL be cleaning my britches! :-)

• GoFrodo

I also read that near urban areas the bobcats can act that way:
    “Bobcats that claim territories near urban areas have demonstrated much less fear of humans over time and in some cases have been known to hunt in plain sight of and in close proximity to people.”

If there weren’t such elevated radiation levels to put the blame on, I’d be more tempted to attribute it to something else, of course. So if you think they’re acting strange, from what you know in your own area, I’d think they probably are.

• PattieB PattieB

Here’s the facts… and this is figuring just the 6% PU-239 MOX rods, never mind the ‘specials’ they had in #3 & 4 pools and core.

• jec jec

Looks like the arms race was won by Japan..by default. So what if a country shakes its sabres and says “look at my atomic bomb”– everyone will fall over laughing..we are already covered in radiation..so what is one more amount of nuclear fallout when you are covered in feet of the stuff…

• PattieB PattieB

this specifies a break in trust, and IN LAW! These folks don’t give a F**k about the law!

• It was a simple copy & past, had no idea the size was to large for format of page here,oversight not purposeful, sorry I’ll go play elsewhere if I am going to be monitored and my voice delayed of silenced !

• ENENews

The size is a small issue that’s been happening since people started embedding… the errors in the embed code are a different story.

It was one of your comments that caused a large problem in the general discussion forum due to faulty embed code.

Anyone who saw the general discussion thread earlier tonight will know what I’m talking about. If not, I am not going to be discussing it anymore than it already has been for several reasons.

So everyone, please just follow the instructions beneath the “submit comment” button.

Admin

• StillJill StillJill

We love you xdrfox,….your big hysterical pictures will only cost you 30 lashes from the scoliosis tail! :-)

• Other sites I post size is not a problem, it's not like I did something on purpose, Just a unknowing mistake, overlook, on limits that are here unknown at the time !

("After I saw the error and play each time "If I had an EDIT Button as I do on other sites, I could have corrected the problem")

The code that played when page open was not known also but not a problem on other sites I post !

• openeye openeye

Hello, all. Just joined today; grateful to have found others with an open eye!

Has anyone seen anything connecting the dolpins beaching themselves on Cape Cod recently with Fukushima radiation?

• StillJill StillJill

Welcome, welcome, ‘openeye! :-)
    So very glad you joined in the fun!

xdrfox is our resident specialist in all things “beached”,…he’ll have your answer sometime soon I’ll bet. (Or someone else) In the meantime, let’s hope not, huh?

Just wanted to say “hello”.

• openeye openeye

Still Jill, if you only knew how much your welcome mean to me. Soooo many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• StillJill StillJill

That is way cool! And,…I may in fact KNOW. I had never blogged in my life before April of last year–here. I have never blogged elsewhere. I am a baby, cyber wise,…(NOT wise) :-) !

I blew in rambling something about 'music',…and wanting the good folks to relax and take better care of themselves." I did not see myself of one of 'them', 'US'! Yet. I made a lot of mistakes,…but the 'friends' showed me 'the ropes' at a pace I could keep up with. It has been a PURE JOY in my life, and my HEART, which was beyond broken 10 months ago!

So cool you express your feelings. Not the "F" word after all! :-)

• alasanon

I'm doing ok, minus a few coughs in the freezing air..? However, I've noticed a number of ambulances lately at a fitness center, a DC subway station, and tonight when passing a McDonald's restaurant… (can't say that MickeyD's would ever be the safest bet)…But, it just seems a little unusual to see that so many people are having such trouble in public places???… Any readings on NoVA, VA, DC, or MD?? Any new readings from the EPA??!!!

Has anyone else noticed a greater number of ambulances picking up collapsed people lately????… Is it just my imagination?…hmmmm.

• GoFrodo

Well, at least 6 people got ill at the recent taping of American Idol which aired yesterday. Posts are here:
      http://tinyurl.com/76t6vxd – my play-by-play
      http://tinyurl.com/6pta2kw – update

Maybe this means people are just getting so sick that they are collapsing in public. I mean, the one young woman on American Idol passed out right on stage. It makes sense to me that if most people can't sense the contamination in the food as they go, and they keep on accumulating it, it could just hit them one day. The other thing that I think may be happening is the radiation is simply knocking them out now. When I would eat butter and certain other foods in my worst days, I would get "knocked out" in the form of a sudden absolute overpowering need to sleep, and would not wake up for an hour or two.

So imagine if that same feeling hits some of these people while they are out in public, and they can't lie down. They may very well just fall down or go unconscious or lethargic wherever they are.

• alasanon

It's pretty dramatic when there's always an ambulance whizzing by on the roads…2 today (a rainy day) and then I just saw one carting out someone from McDonald's!!….

• alasanon

By the way, the Fukushima Jet Stream has been clamped down on Virginia for almost the entire winter!! I haven't noticed much, but I don't hang out there that much…when it's low humidity, it can seem great-? I'm not seeing ANY panic in DC land….

• jec jec

At least in Virginia, the Gov. Bob Mcdonnald didnt play "nice" with the media blackout..and told the public NOT TO DRINK rain water, and called out Japan's Nuclear accident as the cause. Virginia was the only state I believe. Took a bit of guts to go against the flow!

• alasanon

Yes, that was refreshing and sensible. They really go in for States' rights here and that can be a good thing sometimes! It's now in the tap water, too. I had it tested this past summer… The readings of the air here have been low as well… here's hoping!!

• GoFrodo

Bad as McDonald's is, I've never gotten sick from my rare consumption of their food, post-Fuku (though I'm certain I would have if I'd eaten any dairy, barring a slice of American "cheese" on a burger, which I skip these days).

However, recently I may be getting very slight symptoms from certain foods that were previously ok for me. McDonald's was eaten on one of those days, but it was very mild.

• GoFrodo

So I'm avoiding all potatoes now, even deep fried which I previously considered low-risk.

(I don't need to hear from the usually-well-meaning health nuts how fries are bad for the health, I already know. :P My point is that I took my own experience and Chernobyl research showing processed potatoes are less radioactive, to mean fries were less radioactive than fresh potatoes.)

I think the processed food "pass" for less radiation risk without the effort is beginning to expire. Then I will be forced to depend on detoxification and remediation of produce, or start getting sick again.

• Bobby1

The beef from McDonald's and some other fast food joints has a large proportion coming from Australia and New Zealand, so it might not be as bad as other meats. But it's a crap shoot, you don't know if your burger is from Australia or America.

• Bobby1

Hundreds Of Dead Birds Fall On I-95

Hundreds of dead birds rain down on I-95, blindsiding drivers in Howard County. Now Natural Resources officials are trying to figure out what caused the mass deaths…

“I travel this all the time. I never seen anything like this before,” said one driver.

The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says the birds are starlings. It appears they ran into traffic. While that act is unusual, authorities say starlings themselves are common in this area.

“Something like this, I can’t think of any precautionary measures. A flock of birds running into traffic, it doesn’t happen too often,” said DNR Wildlife biologist Patricia Allen.

• StillJill StillJill

I'm sure 'it' doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the air flight problems, the HOT readings on aircraft upon landings worldwide,….Nah!

Must have been a giant GLARE off of the sun,….temporarily blinded them,….or perhaps it was,….? (We'll see what retardation the 'gov'mt BIRD folk' come up with!)

• StillJill StillJill

The birds died from,…."ANYTHING BUT FALLOUT"–Memo from TPTB to their pinions.

• StillJill StillJill

or is it minions? Maybe it's the no coffee for 30 days, think??? :-)

• StillJill StillJill

I am noticing intellectual deficits within myself,…just the past 4-5 weeks. Especially the last two. I'll also post this in the 'abnormal thread' where I belong! :-)

I usually have an excellent gauge of the time of day,…or how long I've been doing something, anything. My kids used to call me "Big Ben", all 100 #'s of me. Now,…I am almost loosing 'time and space' reference. Also,…my vision is about 50% worse than 6 months ago.

• Arizonan Arizonan

Ummm….videoed criticality event in SFP4 on Feb 13, same day as earthquake, same day as temp gauge at R2 goes up so much they say it is 'broken,' same day camwatchers report lots of smoke, then high Cs readings in Fukushima City Feb 14 and Feb 15, then news of high CMPs on British Colombian coast starting Feb 18…how fast news travels….

West Coast folks, Southwest folks, do not go out in the rain the next few days. St Louis, watch out, 'spike' cloud is coming your way. Possibly another 3-4 days….(guess)

• CB CB

Scientists find no radiation in sick ringed seals – msnbc – http://t.co/X5Pk90sr

• CB CB

Enformable – Japanese influenza epidemic – Of approximately 5,000 medical institutions nationwide over 40 people per institution are reported to suffering the effects of the influenza epidemic sweeping Japan.
    Officials are trying to establish if the epidemic has passed it’s peak.
    Current estimates show over 2 million affected citizens nationwide, 520,000 between 10 and 14, and 310,000 between 0 and 9

• StillJill StillJill

Maybe it's the midge fly. (I'm teasing, of course!)

• Deformed fish, I have had a auto search on this since 2010 Bp Oil Gusher in the GOM !
    What has been coming to my mail box a lot since around August last year with increasing regularity is that indoor fish of aquariums have been coming in with increasing numbers of people pet fish being deformed in many ways !
    I bring this up and into the forum for I feel that outside air is making it into homes and may be setting in the water and carrying some residues/isotopes from the Fukushima reactors and this may be the reason for rise in deformed pet fish showing up in increasing numbers !
    Increase from 0 to 1 a month to now 10 to 15 a month in my email box !

• Sample of deformed, Keep in mind Not all deformaty's are the same:

1/17/2012
      QUESTION: Hi,
      I have apx. 14 molly fry, of the 14 about a third of them have a spinal deformity. Not a smooth curve like the fish with TB, but a sharp "kink" they almost look like check marks. They are growing, swimming and eating as well as the normal ones. My parents all appear normal and without deformity. Any thoughts as to what would have caused this? I am a hobbiest, and plan to keep them as long as they are healthy.
      FYI I have already seperated my males and plan on seperating the fries as soon as I can sex them. I do not plan on any more breeding, atleast not from this grouping.

• StillJill StillJill

As a former Asian Leopard breeder, as well as Chihuahuas, whippets, goldens, borzoi,….I know the industry. My pet breeder friends are decimated. Pregnancies are WAY down,….and the genetics are way off or gone. Phenotype popping up,… strangeness, and not much going on at all. Breeders and catteries are closing faster than any industry (small) I've known of.

Yes,…"it's" getting into the homes and aquariums.

• jec jec

@stilljill Do you have a number/head count of defects? or lost litters? I do know the dogs will absorb malformed fetus.And have heard of fetal deaths and false pregnancies in dogs in an area(Canada). Are you seeing clef palets? Or missing anatomy? Since pups form in 9 weeks, they should show a worse case compared to humans. My litters (three) have been fine. Smaller at two, four and three, but fine otherwise. But types of defects or unusual puppys..large/huge/small –especially in pure breeds when you know what to expect to see for structure.

• jec jec

Three litters this year, 2011-2012. All normal. Friend lost all pups in one litter, unusual for her. But have not actually been asking others about failed pregancies.

• StillJill StillJill

Yes jec,….I am told they are having false pregnancies (?), or re-absorbed fetuses. Also, VERY elongated limbs,…off type, large, 'retarded-like', (sorry, Mom of a Down's, I can say that!), 'goofy', (lower intelligence). Some failure to thrive, some bitches without milk, etc,….I am certain there are clef palets, although I didn't ask.

In the classifieds, you can see it. The chihuahuas are decimated!
        The small, ultra typy ones,….are NOT out there! (Almost).
        Where six months ago there were hundreds of ads,…now there are dozens,….and they are very 'common' and mutt-like to me.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Still: Interesting on the breeding industry background. The participants at ENE have many interests and these make interesting people in my opinion. I'm very grateful. I have friends here in California who breed tropical birds, which is funny because it sounds like they are bred and have no choice in the matter. In reality though, in the case of psiticines they do the deciding and years of little breeding activity could just be for no reason at all, but they just don't wanna. There is no such thing as a tropical bird puppy mill or the like. Anyway, breeding for tropical birds on the West Coast is also way down so far this year, but we'll know better in a month or two as that's when the usual peak occurs for breeders of tropical birds. I wonder if breeders of other birds used in research, say of doves, if there is such an avocation, have noticed any changes.

As to the blistering on the hands and other rashes, I guerilla garden in street medians along about 5 blocks here in North Oakland, California. This year, I'm experiencing more problems with my palms blistering (no jokes from the peanut gallery!) and the texture of my skin is funny, more leathery on my palms for some reason. Some of the blistering lasted about 8-10 days, which is unusual for me for when I do get a blister from brushing a cactus the wrong way when weeding or planting. Also, and I've seen this discussed here and there before over the past year, I've tried a variety of soaps and definitely have a feeling like I just can't get my hands completely clean since March last year and it's worse when I've been out gardening beyond the usual reasons. Of course, in urban soils there may be herbicide residues, lead and other things that could cause these symptoms; but just trying to add to the testimonials. And to add to the purely anecdotal, just one more thing, a Chihuahua mix that my nearest neighbor just got several months ago has something called "Cherry Eye". What's this?

• StillJill StillJill

Cheery Eye is an inverted eyelid. Did you ever see a kid at school roll his eyelids up exposing that funny little half moon skin? No,…Oh,…maybe just my college prep shitheads!
        Cheery eye is surgically treatable. My 3.5 pounder got it in 2007 when I was living back in OHIO for three months,…LORD help me!
        The surgery was about $300, and it doesn't always work. Mine did, she's perfect as she was. I am hearing that chihuahuas are more susceptible.

I know that soil is drying out my skin,…and today I was concerned abut getting 'whatever' is in SOIL,…into my figure rot-hole! But,…making clean food won out,…plus my new found addiction to digging in the soil,…out in a greenhouse with the sun on my old bones!

We simply must grab JOY,….(Not you JobB),….and hang on tight, eh?

:-)

• Bobby1

I went to the eye doctor… no cataract or retinal tear, he said it was age-related posterior vitreous detachment. I told him that it happened all of a sudden, he said it is always like that. So it looks like I dodged a bullet. It has gotten better the last 2 weeks or so, it's mainly discomfort at night, and the vision in the right eye is a little cloudy. Not near as bad as it was.

• alasanon

That's so good! We do need your keen observations, too.

One of my relatives who had a pre-existing medical condition is now in the hospital and facing surgery…

Anyone, if you're religious or not, please say prayers. I don't know how the more frail among us can take all this disaster on. Thanks!

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Bobby, if you know medical doctors like I know Doctors, they like to make everything seem normal to patients, which is often but not always–maybe not quite usually appropriate in my opinion. This may be the case in the posterior vitreous detachment diagnosis you describe. Remember, as you already probably do that you have every right to double and triple check everything Drs. say against your own research.

• StillJill StillJill

EXCELLENT NEWS Bobby1!!!! :-)

• StillJill StillJill

Indeed Bobby1,…I know precisely how you feel! (Passing my health scare recently has sent me into a 'happy place' from time to time!) It shows me that our efforts do help! They could save someone I now believe,…if they were disciplined and dedicated. I'm the later, suck at the former!

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Still, I agree. Drinking bottled water (no source of fossil water where I live and I'm not wealthy enough to import it from Libya or SW Egypt) since March of last year, and I haven't had a cold/flu (touch wood!)so far this winter season. I normally get sick over the winter prior to 3/11 about 3 or 4 times a winter. Also here avoiding all seafood, mushrooms and all root crops pretty well since 311 or a little thereafter. I'm having some success avoiding meat and dairy; but not as much (total avoidance) as I would be prudent given the radionuclide bioaccumulation problem. I'm on a new thyroid treatment since August and my energy has improved a lot since then; but am not sure if it's from ingesting less toxic food than before.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Still: Meant to say, I agree with the "efforts to help" statement.

• milk and cheese milk and cheese

Scary news from Canada, many people I know are suddenly–VERY suddenly–falling ill. Not minor things either. Terminal cancer, several people abruptly developing heart conditions–all diagnosed in December 2011. One person died of a heart attack and had no previous history of the disease (heard this from a friend, who knew the victim.) All of these people are in their early fifties.
    I had a dizzy spell in the parking lot at work the other day but assumed that was from not having had breakfast…

• alasanon

Thanks for this update… Canada has been getting walloped by this stuff. :( As I wrote above, I learned that a family member out west US with a pre-existing condition got admitted for critical surgery today & the surgery had to be postponed because the surgeon had to address an unusual number of emergency cases! (not in Canada either) This patient's status had been well-managed, but no longer…
      This past week out east I noticed something unpleasant in the air at times–heightened content? Readings out of Japan have been noted as hitting record highs just a few days ago… hmmm? Today is low humidity and far more decent…? What happened to that poster with a radmeter & young family in NoVA? :( I need an update!!

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Milk and Cheese: (Your screen name makes me hungry!)
      Greater incidents of radiation related diseases due to FukuDai fallout in Canada wouldn't be surprising given the usual orientation of the jet stream in those latitudes, even given the wild and wooly departures from the usual jet stream tracks due to anthropogenic thermal maximum.

• ruth

I wonder about the timing of these articles where the main message is that Canadian cancer rates are increasing but it is due to old age. There are about 20 articles like this posted in past month saying the same thing. Maybe trying to deflect attention away from any other primary cause such as radiation?

• milk and cheese milk and cheese

My Kitty in the Coal Mine had a 'benign' tumor removed just as all the humans were starting to get sick…it was an unusual condition for an older animal,but was not cancer.
    The person who developed terminal cancer was not a smoker. The heart attack sufferer had no warning, no pains, just died. This was in January.
    We have had little snow here but it has rained on occasion.

• milk and cheese milk and cheese

There is a horrible news story on the Fukushima Diary about two high school children in Japan dying of cardiac arrest (infarct). One of them trained on a playground that was heavily irradiated. If this is happening in other countries besides Japan…

• Even 'deformed' babies deserve life, love

Date published: 2/28/2012

THE General Assembly is considering House Bill 62, which would end state funding of abortions for low-income women who choose to end their pregnancies after prenatal diagnoses that indicate that their babies "would be born with a gross and totally incapacitating physical deformity or mental deficiency." My husband and I know something about the

…On Dec. 17, 2011, at 38 weeks gestation, we experienced both the birth and death of our fourth child, Corrine Catherine, who lived for 90 minutes. Corrine was diagnosed at 20 weeks with a devastating brain abnormality and a heart defect, and she was given a label I had never heard before–"incompatible with life."… (more)

This story dose not give what the brain abnormality and a heart defect …diagnosis was !

Was it the same as the many children of Chernobyl ?

• KONDY KONDY

Just saw this jaw dropping article out of Phoenix, AZ about a baby BORN with stage 4 cancer, extremely RARE:

• concern1

I worked ouside all last summer in all weather this http://twitpic.com/8qfgjr showed up on my hip where the waistband of my pants rides in August. The photo was just taken. It measures 15 millmeters across and a pit of a couple mm is forming in the center. I have had many serious injuries in my lifetime but have never had discoloration for this long. It seems like somthing is continually killing cells, it never really changes much. I have always healed faster than most folks??

• NoNukes NoNukes

concern1,

Of course you are concerned. Can you get to a dermatologist? Maybe you could post over on the discussion thread, too. I think that not as many people come to this thread, but I do think that there are people on enenews with medical backgrounds. I am sorry that you have this! Here's to a speedy recovery!

• *PHOTO* Hospital employee fired after babies' bodies found
    China.org.cn Shanghai Daily, March 1, 2012
    … An employee of a maternal and child health care hospital was fired yesterday for throwing the bodies of about 10 newborns onto a bridge in Dezhou, in east China's Shandong Province.

The bodies were found by a sanitation worker Tuesday morning.
    Dezhou Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital published an announcement yesterday morning, saying that the employee from its obstetrics and gynecology department, identified as Zhang Hejin, disobeyed the hospital regulation and …

Seems they deformed children are showing up here also ! ??

• jec jec

Sadly, they could just be girls…

• StillJill StillJill

I hope this is nothing,…BUT,….I just got hit with one drop of rain while taking trash out,…and it STUNG. Now I have a raised red patch there,..that has lost it's first few layers of skin. It does not hurt like a burn,…but the raindrop is eating my skin.

We have the EXACT same FOG shit here today in Cali at 1800 foot level. This is something guys! :-(

• CB CB

:-(
      Have you had rain with no clouds? I experienced that last week. Spring has arrived a month+ early this year.

• StillJill, someone else here posted same on another page here today, … ! got hit with one drop of rain,… it STUNG. … raised red patch there, …that has lost it's first few layers of skin.
      : (

• StillJill StillJill

OMG! I am really having to work with mine,…it is burning a hole in my finger! It's blistered in the thickest blister I've ever seen! It weeps constantly! The skin all around it,…even traveling both directions up my hand, and further down my finger,…looks like blood poisoning almost! It's hot to the touch,….and my roommates has one on his face and lip!

This made a believer out of him. He didn't care when I was rotting away,…NO, couldn't be FUKU,…but NOW? Yup, he says the thing on his lip/face was a water drop laced with FUKU HOT TOTTIES! :-(

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

Hey guys, don't let that stay on. Even if you can't scrub off until dry still do it. If it's bad, I'll put apple cider vinegar on it (warning, stings like several dirty words), let that dry, then use calendula ointment. If I catch it in time, calendula will clear it up before it goes to the lower layers and blistering stage. The first time I didn't realize it, didn't scrub and omg.. I've gotten 3 more spots since from overspray but they weren't bad from catching it quickly. Hope it clears up quickly for you!

• mungo mungo

do you have a geigercounter stilljill?

• StillJill StillJill

TONS of rain with no clouds! That's become the norm,…the past three weeks or so! :-(

We had no winter. Yeah,…I guess that means spring came early!

• StillJill StillJill

Yes, my 3.5 pound chihuahua has a spot on her head where the rain hit her too yesterday. All the hair is gone, and it is just a small rash. My finger is bubbling where the raindrop hit me this morning. I rubbed the first two or three layers off washing up. Now the new skin below is blistering. Absolutely no pain. Freakin' surreal-to be sure.

• StillJill StillJill

Here's another 'weird' thing. My roommate came home yesterday, and I saw him digging a small hole. He said it was a dead squirrel out on our long driveway. I said Radiation,…he just laughed at me. But,…it really bothers me. If it were SICK,….or OLD, as my roommate says,.(because it did not have a single mark on it!)..wouldn't it have died in it's sickbed? How many dead squirrels have you seen,…other than in the road? They don't die for no bloody reason out on their morning munch!

We've had dead birds, geese,…

Like eyechix said on her AMAZING video,…..this thing has SPREAD so bloody much faster than even the most 'excitable' among us could imagine!!!

• Tumrgrwer Tumrgrwer

Hello StillJill, Time to stay out of the rain, please be safe. I have been talking alot with my wife about this fukushitty mess. She has been reluctant to even listen to me relay info from enenews. She came home from work last night and floored me with; "3 young ladies had misscarriges where I work, two of them have healthy children already." This is happening now!

Let us be kind, one to another, for we are each of us together in our pain!

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear Still: Another, "in-the-garden" story here you're inspiring. I found a dead Opossum in a friend's garden. It had no marks on it showing any obvious signs of attack or run-in with motorized vehicle. Of course, a lot of things could have happened to it without leaving marks. I found it in an odd place, kind of out in the open on the driveway (These friends are traveling in the Philippines on holiday–no one ran over it in the driveway anyway. I have no car and was just there watering donation plants for my volunteer gardens) behind the house, near a vegetable garden I put in for them last year. I grew up in the country and am very aware of nature in both urban and rural settings. I've never seen this sort of thing though it's hard to express what's odd about it to non-nature people. When I first found the Possum, it appeared to be playing dead the way they do; but it turned out to be actually dead; even though it outwardly looked robust, of good coloration and weight and apparently vigorous in life despite it's being dead.

• StillJill StillJill

Thanks so much Tumrgrwer!

I am sorry your wife had to 'see' this,…in THAT way,….so very sorry! But,….I'm not sorry that you now have a FULL partner in this!!! :-)

Pray the same for me,….will you my friend?

• CB CB

Deformed Sheephead believed to be caught off Alabama

• InfoPest InfoPest

I would have chalked up the deformed Sheephead to bite injuries recieve when they were fry but the odds of catching two fish with the same type of old injury, on the same day are astronomical.

• StillJill StillJill

I wonder if no two snowflakes being alike,…still holds true! :-(