Northwest sees 35% infant mortality spike post-Fukushima, KCPQ FOX News, June 17, 2011:
Medical professionals publish report highlighting post-Fukushima mortality spike.
Physician Janette Sherman, M.D. and epidemiologist Joseph Mangano published a report Monday highlighting a 35% spike in northwest infant mortality after Japan’s nuclear meltdown.
The report spotlighted data from the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report on infant mortality rates in eight northwest cities, including Seattle, in the 10 weeks after Fukushima’s nuclear meltdown. [...]
Published: June 19th, 2011 at 9:33 am ET
- B.C. Canada sees spike in number of sudden infant deaths — “Why so many of those have come up this year, we don’t know” July 6, 2011
- Huge spike in US infant mortality in the four months after Chernobyl vs. Is dramatic increase in US baby deaths a result of Fukushima Fallout? (VIDEO) June 15, 2011
- CBC on TMI: Reports of enormous increase in cancer deaths — Infant mortality rates doubled — Birds disappeared — Many mutations observed (VIDEO) January 29, 2012
- Radiation precautions for areas near Seattle, Vancouver, Portland? “Perhaps you need to wash your shoes”… and other things (VIDEO) November 16, 2011
- Federal gov’t declares rare Unusual Mortality Event in So. California — 70% of all newborn sea lions may be dying — Testing for toxins, infectious agents (VIDEO) March 28, 2013