Shepard Smith, Fox News, Feb. 25, 2014:
Radiation from the Fukushima nuclear meltdown in Japan has crossed the ocean and has landed close to North America — the gift from Japan that keeps on giving.
Radiation from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant has now reached the waters off North America’s west coast — that’s the word from the scientists. [...] In 2011 a deadly earthquake followed by a tsunami killed 15,000 people and caused Fukushima power plant nuclear reactor to melt down. We stood in Tokyo, as they said “There is no meltdown, this is not happening”– as steam rose from the place. They allowed workers to continue, they allowed residents to stay — and said, “No, there’s no nuclear meltdown, it’s okay.” It’s now reached the shores of North America. What a fantastical incredible lie that we knew at the time we were getting, and simply could not prove.
Published: March 1st, 2014 at 6:00 pm ET
- Former Japan TV News Anchor: The mutations have begun in Fukushima; Birds found blind, unable to fly — Magazine: “Birds in tailspin 4 years after Fukushima… the proverbial canary in a coalmine” — Professor: Birds with mutations popping up all over in contaminated areas (VIDEO) May 12, 2015
- Alert: Top Japan nuclear official suggests Fukushima reactors “leaking directly into sea”… not mixing with groundwater and getting diluted — Expert: Contamination flowing from plant will be carried away to North America’s west coast October 17, 2013
- NBC News: ‘Biblical devastation’ from Fukushima disaster, says former official — TV: “When I was mayor, I knew many people who died from heart attacks… many people in Fukushima died suddenly, even young people… Tepco employees also are dying, but everyone is keeping mum about it” (VIDEO) April 23, 2014
- CNN: Fukushima fallout ‘grossly underestimated’ says new Japan study — “Radioactive poison… contaminating the North Pacific Ocean” — Tepco: ‘Impossible’ to know how much really got out (VIDEO) May 22, 2014
- Japan TV Anchor: I couldn’t tell the truth about Fukushima — Shocking revelations kept secret from public — Nuclear Scientist: I have not trusted the information from beginning… “The worst scenario I predicted has happened” (VIDEO) October 19, 2014