@chummiboy description (Google translation): [...] studied international relations in NZ, have returned to Japan six months, an intern in the local newspaper, a freelance journalist, currently a student in the Erasmus Mundus Master-Journalism course in Denmark. Always, always preoccupied with that of Japan. Want to leave a better future than now.
A Fukushima citizen watched lots of trucks go to Abukuma river at night. They came to the river to dump tones of the radioactive mud made from decontamination. He was terrified to think he has to drink the water from the river, decided to evacuate Fukushima.
Published: February 8th, 2012 at 9:56 pm ET
- Asahi: River turned brown after dumping radioactive waste into water — “I was following an order, I am sorry for polluting” January 4, 2013
- Kyodo: Dumping Fukushima radioactive water is gov’ts only solution — Risk of “damaging effects” from toxic discharges — Even if fully implemented, around 300 tons of contaminated groundwater will still flow into Pacific every day (VIDEO) February 4, 2014
- Radiation now triple May levels in Soma City’s Niida River, double for Mano River November 16, 2011
- Report: Tepco now dumping contaminated water from Fukushima plant into ocean — 200 tons of radioactive groundwater “pumped out” May 9, 2013
- Newspaper: Workers dumping radioactive waste from Fukushima into rivers (PHOTOS) January 4, 2013