- Prime Minister’s Official Residence [東京都千代田区永田町２丁目３−１ 2-3-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, google map]
- Kansai Electric Power Company headquarters [大阪市北区中之島3丁目6番16号 3-6-16 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka City, google map]
Please refrain from carrying political signs not related to “anti-nuclear”.
Please follow the general guidance from the organizers.
“[...] someone (I think it is Yasumi Iwakami’s outfit) is flying a helicopter to capture the scene from the air. [...] They will analyze the visual images from the helicopter and estimate the crowd size, I hear. For those of you who go, be safe. “Agents provocateurs” may be there, claiming to be anti-protest and pro-nuke right wing, talking trash, like this one last week.” -EXSKF
Published: June 29th, 2012 at 3:58 am ET
- Strong quakes hit across eastern Japan — M5.8 in Chiba was 5- of 7 on intensity scale — M5.6 in Iwate within last hour (MAPS) April 29, 2012
- “Impossibly High”: WHO’s initial report estimated Tokyo AND Osaka infant thyroid dose at 10 to 100 millisieverts — Up to 1 full sievert in Namie May 25, 2012
- ZDF Bureau Chief: Very high radioactive dose of 65 microsieverts per hour in Fukushima City — “Informed officials 3 month ago, nothing happened until today!” — Many children pass by everyday (PHOTO) May 17, 2013
- Worker: Rat at Fukushima Daiichi measured 15 microsieverts per hour — “It’s a moving radioactive material” March 29, 2013
- Tokyo Professor: I want to stress that Japan is on verge of collapse after Fukushima — Osaka Professor: If you don’t recognize health risks and take action right now, you have no future (VIDEO) September 24, 2013