Title: What happened to the Fukushima 50?
Author: Rupert Wingfield-Hayes
Date: Jan 2, 2012
At 2:30 in
Anonymous ‘Fukushima 50′ Worker: We were ordered to go back into the plant. The person who sent us back didn’t give us any explanation. It felt like we were being sent on a death mission.
Published: January 3rd, 2013 at 12:13 am ET
- Sickened Fukushima Worker: “Tepco is God… we are slaves” — Employees beaten, threatened with death for speaking out (VIDEO) January 14, 2014
- Report: What is going on at Daiichi? Fukushima fallout increased Nov. 2-4 — Highest back-to-back days in months (CHARTS) November 5, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Contamination is still spreading around from plant — Significantly high levels may be spread during decommissioning work January 23, 2013
- Journalist: “Purple spots, thyroid anomaly, sudden death… Death rate 1.5 times!” — “Lots of symptoms with Fukushima kids” December 4, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I saw black smoke that came from Common Spent Fuel Pool’s chimney — I wonder if it was the smoke of boiler… it’s not fire (VIDEOS) January 7, 2013